剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
in a padded room, but one day,
无法大展拳脚 但有一天
reading a newspaper, I saw an obituary.
我读报时看到了一则讣告
Megan O'Brien Dodd.
梅根·奥布莱恩·多德
Never took Sylvester as the marrying type.
没想到希尔维斯特居然会结婚
"Mrs. Dodd is survived by a brother
"多德夫人的弟弟仍然在世
who fought valiantly to save her life."
在她生前 他曾拼尽全力拯救她的生命"
That sentimental drivel made me realize that
这么煽情 让我意识到
Walter must have tried some kind of brain save.
沃特肯定试过保存大脑
So that's what I want.
我就想要这个
I want his neurological research to complete my own.
我想要他对神经学的研究成果 完善我的研究
Collins,
柯林斯
Walter isn't gonna give you anything.
沃特什么都不会给你
Oh, except that he will.
你错了
I'm going to motivate him to do so.
我会让他给我的
Toby's hat is in the passenger seat.
托比的帽子在座位上
He never goes anywhere without that stupid hat.
他去哪儿都不会不戴这顶帽子的
Forget about the hat. Who goes anywhere without their cell phone and keys?
别管帽子了 谁会不带手♥机♥和钥匙就走
It's cracked.
被摔坏了
What was he even doing here?
他到底来这里干什么了
Hold on. He was sending a text to Sly.
等等 他在给希尔发短♥信♥
"Check this out, Sly.
"快看这个 希尔
Is this perfect or what?" What does that mean?
是不是超完美" 这是什么意思
I'm not sure.
我也不确定
You're lying again.
你又在撒谎了
Sly?
希尔
Kid, if you know something, share it.
你要是有线索 就说出来
I swear to you, I-if I knew anything relevant to where Toby is,
我发誓 如果我知道跟他在哪儿相关的线索
I-I would share it.
我绝对会告诉大家
Hello?
喂
Hello, old friend. You looking for someone?
老朋友你好啊 在找人吗
Collins, I promise this will not turn out well for you.
柯林斯 我告诉你 你会自食其果的
Maybe,
也许吧
maybe not. But I promise you
也许不会 但我向你保证
it definitely will not turn out well for Toby
托比的结局不会太好看
unless you give me what I want,
除非你满足我的要求
namely all the research you did for Megan.
把你为梅根做的研究成果给我
Why the hell does he want that?
他要那个干什么
Do I hear the fed who helped send me away?
这是那位把我抓起来的警官吗
He'd better be the only cop on this thing,
这件事最好不要让其他警♥察♥知道
otherwise Scorpy's gonna have a seat to fill.
否则小天蝎就要少一条腿了
Understood. Now, why do you want my work?
好的 所以你要我的研究干什么
Because
因为...
I'm gonna finally complete all the BBI research that I started over a decade ago.
我终于要完成十多年前开始的脑间对接研究了
Now, to set the scene,
给大家介绍下布景
we've got the doc strapped to a metal chair,
医生被绑在金属椅子上
which is hooked into a live battery from a stolen car.
而椅子连接着偷来的车电池
If you don't send your work to the untraceable e-mail account
我已经把一个无法追踪的邮件账户发给你了
I just forwarded you in the next half hour,
如果半小时内你不把研究成果发过去
Toby is toast. Now, the way I see this:
托比就完了 简而言之
whether he gets hurt or not is up to you.
他是否受伤 取决于你
Oh, and Walter?
对了 沃特
You should have never kicked me off the team.
你不该把我开除的
He's crazier than ever.
他比以前更疯狂了
Okay, just give him the research and end this.
好 那就把研究结果给他 一了百了
You know I can't do that.
你知道这样不行
Like hell you can't.
为什么不行
Why can't you give him what he wants?
你为什么不能满足他的要求
BBI-- brain-to-brain interface-- it allows people
BBI 脑间对接 就是可以让人
with strategically placed skull electrodes
通过在头骨中植入电极
to communicate with each other via thoughts.
从而实现思想直接交流
It's rudimentary right now--
现在还没有完全成熟
you can tell if someone's thinking left, right, yes or no
通过接收他人脑内电极发出的电♥信♥♥号♥♥
by picking up on their brain's unique electrical signals.
就能看出对方在想什么 左或右 是或否
But a mind like Collins' can advance that science to where
但是像柯林斯这样的大脑 可以将这项技术升级
a sensitive enough neurological implant can read
研发出一个足够敏感的神经植入器
the electrical impulses of someone close to it,
自动接收周围人的电脉冲
even if that person doesn't have any electrodes on them.
就算对方并没有连接任何电极
Mind reading?
也就是读心
If Collins combines his research with mine,
如果柯林斯把他的研究跟我的结合
then can you imagine the privacy issues,
然后创造出这种设备
the security concerns, if he has that tech?
你们想想 那些隐私问题 安保问题
Or if he sells it to someone else.
或者他把这个设备卖♥♥给别人
Or just puts it online for free because he's crazy.
或者可能直接免费发到网上 毕竟他是个疯子
Okay, you guys are wasting time.
好吧 你们在浪费时间
You're gonna let Toby get tortured?
你们要让托比受折磨吗
No, no, we problem-solve by breaking down what we already know.
不 我们要分♥析♥所知信息 解决问题
Okay, so...
好...
All right, we all heard that his call was distorted.
我们都听到电♥话♥里他的声音扭曲
I bet he used a patch to make those cell calls through a ham radio.
他肯定是通过自♥制♥无线电系统打来的电♥话♥
It's nearly impossible to track those down.
几乎不可能追踪
Okay, so Sly and I go back to the garage with Cabe,
好 所以我跟希尔和凯布一起回车♥库♥
who calls the FCC to get specs on radio transmission in SoCal.
联♥系♥美国通信委员会 查南加州所有无线电台
But how do you know he stayed local?
你怎么知道他就在南卡罗来纳州州
He's a fugitive most likely in a stolen car
他是个逃犯 偷了一辆车
with a kidnap victim in the back.
还绑♥架♥了人♥质♥
He wouldn't want to get pulled over so he wouldn't drive far.
肯定不会冒险被人拦停 所以不会走远
Okay, Paige-- you, Happy and Tim
佩吉 你跟乐乐和蒂姆
go to the hospital Collins escaped from.
去柯林斯逃跑的医院
The one place where we know he isn't.
可他肯定不会在那里
Toby would be the first person to say,
托比如果在 就会跟你解释
if you want to learn a plan, you learn the man.
想了解一个人的计划 先了解这个人
Right? We need to see where Collins
对吧 我们要看清楚过去两年间
spent the last two years scheming.
柯林斯所在的地方
I assure you, we already searched every inch of his room.
我向你保证 我们已经搜遍了他的房♥间
We like to be thorough.
我们想保证万无一失
We're looking for any writing Collins may have done,
要找到柯林斯的任何手写资料
anything where he laid out his plan.
任何他可以用来做计划的东西
Writing implements aren't allowed in the rooms.
房♥间里不允许放书写工具
They can be fashioned into weapons.
因为可以改制成武器
Yeah, well, the last time we were with Collins
对 但是我们上次跟柯林斯见面时
we found his collection of notebooks.
找到了他的一系列笔记本
Collins is visual, writes down everything
柯林斯习惯写下来
so that he can see it.
为了让自己能看到
That's how he planned the escape and the kidnapping.
他就是这样计划逃跑和绑♥架♥的
Not in here, he didn't.
在这里肯定没写
No pen, no pencils-- strict policy.
什么笔都不允许 规定很严格
Where else did Collins get time alone?
柯林斯在哪里可以独处吗
He worked in the kitchen in the east wing.
他在东区的厨房♥工作过
He was alone in there for clean-up duty.
独自负责过打扫工作
I'm gonna comm up, I'm gonna check out the mess hall.
我戴着通信器 去看看食堂
Okay, let us know what you find.
好 有发现告诉我们
Will do.
好的
Okay, someone recently resewed this.
这个是重新缝制的
Hey, uh, hey, excuse me.
等等 你要做什么
What the heck is that?
什么情况
Uh, you had your microwave replaced recently, didn't you?
你们最近是不是换了微波炉
Stopped working. How'd you know?
之前坏掉了 你怎么知道
Collins tore its guts out
柯林斯费尽心思
so that he could build a wireless signal booster.
造了一个无线信♥号♥♥增强器
We don't allow patients Internet access.
我们不允许病人使用网络的
Their use of the computer lab
他们去电脑房♥
is strictly for games and educational CDs.
只能玩游戏或者看教育视频
Does the admin building across the quad have Internet access?
院子对面的主楼有网络吗
Well, of course.
当然有
Okay, so he figured out how to pump your signal
好 他一定是想办法截取了你们的信♥号♥♥
and get on the information superhighway.
然后迈上了信息的高速公路
We need to see your computer lab.
我们得看看你们的电脑房♥
FCC's e-mailing you a map of the radio towers
通信委员会给你们发了一份无线电塔地图
that transmit in 50 to 300 kilohertz.
标明了以50至300千赫发射信♥号♥♥的电塔
Well, that's the exact range that amateur ham radio operates on.
那正是自♥制♥无线电使用的频率
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表