剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Good.
很好
I need to record a message to my family.
我要给我的家人留一段信息
Will you do that?
可以帮我吗
It's ready, Captain.
准备好了 上尉
Okay.
好的
Molly...
莫莉
I thank God every day we found each other.
我每天都感谢上帝让我们相遇
I've never been good enough for you.
我一直都在亏欠你
And you've never minded.
你却从没有抱怨过
And, Kyle... you're the love of my heart.
凯尔 我非常爱你
You take care of Mommy,
你要照顾好妈妈
and you help her when the baby comes.
她生宝宝时你要看护好她
And never, never forget.
永远不要忘了
I'm always with you.
我一直在你身边
Say yes to this, jackass!
给我说"好的" 混♥蛋♥
Not good.
糟糕
Walter, it's been 2,500 steps.
沃特 我已经走了2500步
Still no sign of Happy.
依然没找到乐乐
Walter?!
沃特
Walter?
沃特
Walter, you there?!
沃特 听得到吗
Oh, come on, warm up, you piece of junk.
拜托 快热起来啊 你这垃圾玩意儿
Oh, no.
哦不
Okay, God, maybe you can hear me.
行吧 上帝 也许你听得到
I know I don't really believe in you,
我确实并不是特别相信你的存在
but there's no atheists in foxholes or-or blizzards.
但在这种情况下我就不搞无神论那一套了
Look, if you really need a soul that badly, take mine.
你要是真的特别想要一个灵魂 带走我的吧
You got that?
你懂吗
Leave her alone!
不许碰她
Does that come through loud and clear?!
这话够大声 够清楚吧
Okay, then.
好吧
That water coming?
水好了吗
We don't have much time.
时间不多了
Boiling water freezes faster than cold water.
沸水比冷水结冰快
It's called the Mpemba effect.
所谓的姆潘巴现象
Ready?
准备好了
Okay, give it a tug.
拽一拽试试
It should work.
应该没问题
Solid!
很结实
Okay.
好的
Sylvester!
希尔维斯特
Antenna's up!
天线竖起来了
We are at eight of ten signal strength,
我们现在的信♥号♥♥强度有八格
ready to complete the link.
准备进行连接
Walter, it's working.
沃特 成功了
Okay, back to the hut.
好的 回到帐篷里去
I'll restart the drone's operational software.
我马上重启无人机的操作软件
You better hurry.
你最好快点
Toby and Happy's cores must be dropping fast.
托比和乐乐的体能肯定正在极速下降
**Shiny happy people*
*容光焕发快乐的人们
**Holding hands*
*手拉手
**Shiny...*
*容光焕发
**Happy people...*
*快乐的人们
**Shiny...*
*闪亮
**Happy people.*
*快乐的人们
You'll have the drones operational in minutes.
几分钟后无人机控制系统就能恢复正常
My guys are doing their part.
我的同伴正在努力完成他们的任务
Now you need to get a search team out immediately.
你现在必须马上派出一支搜救队
I've left word repeatedly
我已经跟联席会议的主席
with the chairman of the joint chiefs.
说了一遍又一遍
They claim the storm visibility is so low...
他们说暴风雪中可见度太低...
Uh, hold on, here's the chairman.
等一下 主席来了
Chairman?
主席吗
Deputy Cooper, I'm sorry.
库珀副部长 十分抱歉
I pulled every favor imaginable,
我动用了一切关系
and I can't get the transport that you need.
但是很抱歉我无法提供你需要的救援力量
Mr. Chairman,
主席先生
Doug,
道格
you will find a way to send a CH-53 Super Stallion
你现在去想办法派一架CH-53超种马运输机
to get them off that glacier,
把他们从冰川接回来
or I will call your wife and tell her it was you,
否则我就告诉你老婆
not the nanny, who left the door open last year
去年是你没有关门才让猫溜走的
when the cat ran away.
并不是保姆干的
Julie really loved that cat.
朱莉真的很喜欢那只猫
I'll get it done.
我会解决的
Cooper's a badass.
库珀是个狠角色
Happy!
乐乐
Happy!
乐乐
It's Quincy Berkstead.
是昆西·伯克斯戴德
Happy. Happy!
乐乐 乐乐
Happy? Happy?!
乐乐 乐乐
Happy!
乐乐
Happy, I'm coming!
乐乐 我来了
Come on.
挺住
Please tell me you're just ignoring me like you usually do.
求你告诉我 你只是在像平常一样无视我
Come on, come on.
求你了 求你了
Come on.
说话啊
Happy. Happy.
乐乐 乐乐
Happy. Happy, come on, you got to have a little left in there.
乐乐 乐乐 拜托了 你肯定还活着
There it is, there it is.
有了 有了
It's a slow pulse, but it's a pulse nonetheless.
脉搏很微弱 但终究还是有脉搏的
You're alive, oh.
你还活着
If you're wondering what you're hearing,
如果你不清楚是什么声音
it's me, Dr. Tobias M. Curtis,
是我 托拜厄斯·M·柯蒂斯博士
and I am talking to you
我正在跟你说话
because activity will help keep both of us warm--
因为动作能帮助我们保持体温
me by working my jaw,
我用嘴来说
and you by working your brain.
你用脑子去想
Come on.
来吧
I know I've called you cold and unfeeling,
我知道我曾说过你又冷又硬
but this is ridiculous.
但这也太荒唐了
But your heart is still warm,
可是你的心是暖的
and you'll stay okay as long as we can keep it warm.
只要我们能让它保持温暖你就会没事的
Okay, um...
好的
I would like to apologize for what's about to happen.
我要为接下来发生的事道歉
We need to get naked.
我们必须全♥裸♥
It's not the way I'd imagined,
我也没想到会在这种时候赤♥裸♥相见
but bottom line is, I'm warmer than you,
但最关键的是 我比你温暖
and skin-to-skin contact is the fastest way
要把我这点体温传递给你
to transfer what little body heat I have over to you.
皮肤接触是最快的方式
Okay?
好吗
So here, okay, I'm gonna go first.
所以 我先脱
Just remember it's really cold out here.
你只需要记住外面很冷就对了
Ralph.
拉尔夫
Looks like I'm down to my sidearm.
看来我只剩下配枪了
Pretty soon the bad guys will figure that out.
很快那些坏人就会发现的
Hey, Ralph.
拉尔夫
I'm gonna turn my camera off now, buddy.
伙计 我现在要把我的摄像头关掉了
No.
不
Scorpion will save you.
天蝎会救你的
Scorpion doesn't fail.
天蝎从不失败
Nah, you don't got to see what's gonna happen.
接下来的事我不希望你看到
I just really appreciate the song you sent.
我真的很喜欢你传的这首歌♥
Thanks for keeping me company, buddy.
谢谢你一直陪着我 伙计
Sly, I have the drone software linked back up,
希尔 我已经把无人机软件重新连接了
now please tell Cooper to advise the Pentagon
现在麻烦你通知库珀向五角大楼报告
they have control of the drones.
他们已经可以操作无人机了
I just messaged her,
我刚刚通知她了
but the odds of the drones making it there in time...
但是无人机及时抵达那里的几率...
Walter, we need to focus on Toby and Happy.
沃特 我们现在必须找到托比和乐乐
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表