剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
I wish you good luck, Tobias.
祝你好运 托拜厄斯
You're gonna need it.
你撞大运才会活下来
Hey, Collins!
柯林斯
Collins?
柯林斯
They're all locked!
这些门都被锁上了
Guys!
大伙儿
I'm in here!
我在这儿呢
Ugh! Move! Move!
让开 让开
It's Toby! We got Toby!
是托比 我们找到托比了
Oh, man.
天呐
Hey, guys. Welcome to the inside of Collins' brain.
你们好 欢迎来到柯林斯的脑内世界
Oh, what's happening here?
这是怎么回事
The Mason jar
那个梅森罐
is held by floss, the acid is in the jar.
连着牙线 罐子里是酸
Okay, the old hinge, the whisk wires.
好吧 他拿了老旧的折叶和搅拌器的钢丝
This is what he was building.
原来是为了弄这个东西
Don't touch anything!
什么也别碰
One of these threads leads to the jar. You jostle it,
其中一根线连着那个罐子 要是把它弄断了
the acid eats through my septum, then back through my trachea.
酸就会侵蚀我的鼻粘膜 流进气管
I'll suffocate in seconds.
几秒种之内我就会窒息
That's a problem.
这确实是个麻烦
It gets worse.
还有更麻烦的呢
He shaved down the floss right over my head.
他把我头上方的线磨坏了
It won't hold more than a few minutes.
过几分钟线就要断了
Collins is calling us to outthink him.
柯林斯这是让我们必须在脑力上赢过他
And if we can't, Toby dies.
如果不行的话 托比就是死路一条
Happy, Sly, I need you to figure this one out fast!
乐乐 希尔 你们得快点想办法
Guys, I'm running out of time here!
大伙儿 要没时间了
Okay, you're the math guy. Figure out the pattern here.
好吧 你数学好 找找规律
What do I look like, a dentist?!
我看起来像牙医吗
I have no clue how to solve this!
我根本不知道怎么解决这个问题
Oh, what in the name of...?
这到底是什么
Don't touch anything! It's a booby trap!
什么也别碰 这是个陷阱
Walter, we cannot crack
沃特 柯林斯设的局
what Collins set up.
我们解不出来
We could really use your mind over here.
我们需要你的智慧
Walter, answer me!
沃特 回话啊
Collins, please! Please!
柯林斯 别 别
I got him! I have Collins!
我把他达到了 抓到柯林斯了
Well, who cares? Get over here.
谁还在乎他 快过来
Toby's in trouble.
托比有麻烦了
I know. I heard about the trap over the comms.
我知道 我通过通讯器听到了陷阱的事情
But I can't just leave him here.
但我不能把他单独留在这里
Tell them how to save Toby! Now!
告诉他们怎么救托比 快说
Or what, you'll brain me?
要是不说呢 你会打爆我的头吗
I clearly don't care, Walter.
我显然不在乎啊 沃特
But you do.
但是你在乎
About Tobias.
你在担心托拜厄斯
And that's why you'll let me go to go save your friend.
所以你会放我走 你要去救你的朋友
Happy,
乐乐
tell Cabe to get over here and take Collins.
让凯布过来把柯林斯带走
Then I'll run over to you.
然后我再过去找你们
I'm a few buildings south.
我在南边 跟你们隔了几座建筑
There's not enough time.
没时间了
Get over here.
快过来
Look at how weak they made you.
看看他们把你弱化成了什么样子
The old Walter would have never struggled with this.
以前的沃特根本不会为这样的事纠结
The greater good obviously dictates
你要是为大局着想的话
that you do not let me go,
就不会放我走
because I can do harm
因为托拜厄斯救的人
to many more people than Tobias could ever help.
永远不会有我害的人多
Gang, did you come up with a plan yet?!
大伙儿 你们想出办法了吗
That's it.
我受够了
I'm cutting through.
我要把线割断
No. No, no, no.
不行 不行
You hit the wrong one, he could die.
你割错了线 他就会死的
Walter, do you know why the wolf spider
沃特 你知道为什么狼蛛
is a Darwinian marvel?
是达尔文学说的特例吗
Because it lives alone.
因为狼蛛是独居动物
That is what makes it superior.
独居会使狼蛛优于其他动物
It depends on nobody.
它谁也不依靠
Does that remind you of somebody?
是不是跟某个人挺像的
Kicking me off Scorpion, it was a deep betrayal.
把我踢出天蝎团队 你深深地背叛了我
But it also served me well.
但独行也给我带来了很多好处
You're not a killer.
你是不会杀人的
I am what you made me.
拜你所赐 我才会这样
And you are what Scorpion made you.
而拜天蝎团队所赐 你变成了现在的德行
A weak and feeble man who cares more about feelings
一个不找事件的逻辑内因
and sentiment and friends
却更在乎情绪 朋友的
than about a logical course of action.
软弱的人
Now go ahead and drop the pipe
你走吧 把管子扔下
and go save your little pal.
去救你的小朋友吧
Whoa, this is bad.
大事不妙
Okay, I've been running this
我已经在脑子里以最快的速度
through my head at top speed, and I can't figure it out.
在破解这个局了 可还是解不开
Well, you don't have to. We figure it out.
你不用自己解决 我们一起来
Okay, Collins says that our team makes us weak,
好吧 柯林斯说团队会弱化我们
but it's the opposite, so we solve this together.
但事实正好相反 我们要一起解决这个问题
Now, what do you know for sure?
你可以确定的因素有哪些
Looks like standard dental floss.
看起来就是标准的牙线
Seems like it's covered in perfluorinated polymer,
表面被氟化聚合物覆盖
similar to what they use to coat frying pans or guitar strings.
跟不粘锅和吉他琴弦表面的物质是一样的
Guitar strings.
吉他琴弦
The-the floss is just coated strings pulled tight.
牙线不过是被拉紧的表面有涂层的弦而已
It's-it's like a guitar.
就像吉他一样
So they'd give off a sound.
所以弦能发出声音
But one of the strings would sound different,
但是其中一根弦的音调不同
the one with more force pulling on it.
受到拉力更大的那一根
Right. The one weighted down by the Mason jar will make
是的 被梅森罐坠下去的那根
a sharper note.
音调会尖一些
You're the jazz master. Give one a pluck.
你是爵士大♥师♥ 拨一下试试
Do not give one of them a pluck!
一根也不要拨
Look, I will be careful, okay? I promise.
我会小心的 好吗 我保证
That's a pure "B."
这是B调
Also a "B."
这也是B调
Cut 'em both.
这两根都剪断
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Nothing happened.
什么都没发生
Okay, guys,
好吧 各位
we got to cut every piece of floss that's a "B" Note.
我们得把所有B调的牙线都剪断
That one's good.
这根可以
Don't, don't, don't, don't. I'm not sure about that one yet.
别动 别动 这根我还不确定
That one's good.
这根可以
Careful, careful, careful.
小心 小心 小心
No, no, that's fine.
没事 没事
Good.
很好
Let's go.
我们往前走吧
Happy, listen,
乐乐 听我说
we both know the question
我们心里都清楚
I was gonna ask you today.
今天我准备问你什么问题
Okay, shut up, Doc.
闭嘴吧 医生
No, I need to say this,
不行 我必须要说
'cause I don't think you're gonna get to me
我觉得还没等你到我这儿
before the acid eats through my...
我就得被酸吃
I said shut up!
我让你闭嘴
I have a ring in my satchel.
我包里有枚戒指
Okay, you will not propose to me while you are tied up to a chair
你被绑在椅子上 我被缠在牙线里
and I'm up to my elbows in floss.
你不许这时候向我求婚
Toby, we'll be to you in 30 seconds!
托比 我们还有三十秒钟就能救你出来
I don't have 30 seconds!
我没有三十秒了
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表