剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
when she's surrounded by guys with guns?
我们怎么带她出来
Let's call her and make a plan.
我们打电♥话♥给她制定个计划
You're a gambling man, what do you think the odds are
你是个赌徒 你觉得格雷迪的人付钱让店员
that Grady's men have paid off the clerk
监听打来她房♥间的电♥话♥
to listen to calls coming into her room?
这个可能性有多大
Does she have a TV?
她有电视吗
Yeah, it's on.
是的 正开着
Then we're gonna speak with her directly.
那我们可以直接跟她交谈
We just need to build a television studio.
我们只需要建立一个电视频道
Okay.
好的
Now use your pocketknife to strip this cable.
现在用你的小刀把缆线外层刮掉
What's the game plan?
计划是什么
Connecting the phone
把电♥话♥连到
to the inner conductor of the coaxial cable.
同轴电缆的内导体上
Great.
好了
Why?
为什么
Oh, you'll see.
你会明白的
And so will Lorraine.
洛兰也会明白的
Here's the forecast for the week.
下面是本周的天气预报
Monday, we have 82. Tuesday...
周一 27摄氏度 周二...
Lorraine.
洛兰
I can't see or hear you.
我看不到你也听不到你的声音
But I know you can see and hear me.
但我知道你能看到我 也能听到我的声音
Cabe.
凯布
I think you got her attention.
我想你已经成功地吸引了她的注意力
I know it's been a while since you've seen me.
我知道我们已经有一段时间没见面了
Mick's in trouble, and so are you.
米克有麻烦了 你也是
Grady's got two guys in the room next to you,
格雷迪在你隔壁的房♥间里安排了两个人
and they know that you both double-crossed him.
他们知道你们两个已经出♥卖♥♥♥了他
Only I can help you.
只有我能帮你
You can't leave the room. They're watching.
你不可以离开房♥间 他们在监视你
So you're gonna have to trust me.
你必须要相信我
Okay, Lorraine, we're ready.
好了 洛兰 我们准备好了
You know Mick always trusted me.
你知道米克一直都很信任我
And I need you to trust me now too.
你现在也要相信我
Go to the AC unit.
到空调机箱那里去
Reach your hand through the vent.
把手伸进通风口里
You're gonna find a rope.
你会找到一根绳子
I need you to untie the knot and pull it towards you.
你要把绳结解开 然后朝自己的方向拉绳子
And then tie it around the metal brace.
然后把绳子绑在金属支架上
Okay, this is gonna be loud.
好了 等下会很闹出很大动静
They'll hear it, so you're gonna have to move fast.
他们会听到的 所以你必须动作快点
Stand back.
退后
One, two, three.
一 二 三
What the hell was that?
刚才是什么声音
Guys, our neighbors heard you.
大伙儿 隔壁邻居听到了响动
Get her out the back window
在他们从前门进来之前
before they get in the front door.
快点把她从后窗弄出来
Lorraine, use the junction boxes to get down.
洛兰 踩着接线盒下来
I can't do this.
我做不到
You have to! You have to do it now!
你必须得做到 现在就要行动
Hurry.
快点
Open up!
开门
Come on. Come on, come on, come on. Let's go.
快点快点快点 行动起来
Open the door!
把门打开
Come on, you can do this.
快点 你行的
Come on!
快点
All right, let's go.
好了 我们走吧
Let's go. Let's go.
快走 快走
Lorraine, Mick is way over his head on this one.
洛兰 米克这件事闹得太大了
Now, he didn't steal a car or hold up a craps game.
他这次可不是偷车或者赌博这么简单
He's got something that could kill a lot of people.
他手里拿着能杀死很多人的东西
And if he tries to play games with these buyers,
要是他想跟这些买♥♥家耍花招
they'll kill him.
他们就会杀了他
He always figures things out.
他总是会想出办法的
He'll get me back.
他会把我接回去
We'll be together. That's it.
我们会在一起 就是这样
I don't know this number. It's a burner.
我不认识这个号♥码 是一次性电♥话♥
Mick?
米克
Hey, Lorraine.
你好 洛兰
You okay, baby?
你还好吧 宝贝
How'd you know we have her?
你怎么知道她在我们这
Went back by the motel.
我回汽车旅馆了
Cops were there; they said someone tore out the wall.
警♥察♥来了 他们说有人把墙给拆了
Know your style, Gallo.
我了解你的风格 格洛
Now we both know you're not the type to hurt an innocent lady,
我们都知道你不是那种会伤害无辜女人的人
so just let her go.
就放她走吧
You're bluffin' with a low pair.
你在用一对小牌虚张声势
Low pair's a bad hand.
小牌可是一手烂牌
I'm about to smack a bad hand
我准备要一手打烂
into your low pair.
你身上那一小对了[指蛋蛋]
You're right!
你说得对
I wouldn't hurt an innocent.
我不会伤害无辜的人
But she's not innocent.
但她可不是无辜的人
I can make these accessory charges stick,
我可以让这些附加的指控站得住脚
she's going away for a long time!
她要在牢里呆上很长一段时间了
Baby, he's scarin' me here.
宝贝 他吓到我了
You said I couldn't be implicated.
你说过我不会受牵连的
Why don't you just come in and...
要不你就过来
Cabe could work something out for you?
让凯布帮你想个办法
Yeah, that ain't gonna happen.
不 这种事你想都不要想
This thing is worth $5 million.
这东西价值500万美元
It's my final score.
这下我赚大了
I hope things work out for you, baby.
希望你能有个好结果 宝贝
Are you kidding me!?
你这是在搞笑吗
You listen to me.
你听我说
If innocent people die because you didn't speak...
如果无辜的人因为你没有坦白而丧生
you're never gonna see the daylight again.
你就永远都见不到阳光了
Now, this is your last chance
是你坦白交代
to come clean and save yourself.
自救的最后机会了
All right.
好吧
He mentioned something about heading south.
他提到了要往南方走的事情
Chartering a boat to Balio.
要租一艘船去巴利奥
We were gonna live like royalty there.
我们在那里 会生活得像皇室一样
Guests of the government.
会成为政♥府♥部门的贵宾
Well, he might get his wish.
他也许会得偿所愿呢
"South" is a pretty general description
"南方"可是一个相当宽泛的描述
and we have no idea where he's going.
我们完全不知道他要去哪儿
Not necessarily.
也不尽然
He said he just swung by the motel.
他说过他刚刚回了趟汽车旅馆
So if he is driving down to his boat,
所以 如果他正开着车向船的方向走
he doesn't want to have car troubles
他是不会希望车出任何问题的
that could slow him down
那样只会耽误他的时间
or draw attention to him.
或者引起别人的主意
And since he doesn't have any more of my oil to steal...
并且 因为他把我的机油都偷走了
And the rest was leaking from his car...
剩下的机油正从他的车里漏出来
That means he has to hit a gas station
这就说明他在上高速公路之前
before he goes on the freeway.
必须要去一趟加油站
The closest gas station to the motel
距离汽车旅馆和高速公路入口
and the freeway entrance
最近的加油站
is at the corner of Stilton and Barrow!
在斯蒂尔顿和巴罗的交汇处
Okay, that's not far.
好的 那里并不是太远
By the time he drives there, buys oil,
等到他到那里 买♥♥好机油
pours two liters into his car, gasses up...
把两升机油倒进车里 加好油
You can be there!
你们可以赶过去
You can be there already
如果你们能闭上嘴赶紧出发的话
if you stop talking and go!
现在都已经到了
Happy, take your truck. Let's go, come on!
乐乐 开你的卡车去 快点 我们走吧
Take Green, it's clear.
走绿灯的那条车道 正好那里没有车
It'll get you right onto Barrow.
走这条路可以把你带回到巴罗街上去
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表