剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Please stay in place.
请留在原地
More information will be provided shortly.
很快会有新通知
I repeat, stay in place.
重复 请留在原地
Sir! You need to return to your sister's room!
先生 请回你姐姐病房♥里去
I don't have time for this.
我不能在这里浪费时间
I need to get back to Megan's research.
我得回去继续做梅根的研究
I'm so close with it.
就快成功了
Not sure you have a choice.
你似乎别无选择
We escaped a burning building
我们曾用手电筒和太阳板
with a flashlight and a solar panel.
逃离了一座着火的大楼
There is always a choice.
天无绝人之路
I am guessing this is not about research, Walter,
看来你并不是赶着回去做研究 沃特
because right here is where you need to be,
因为你本应该留在这里
and you are running away from everything in Megan's room--
然而你却要逃离梅根病房♥里的一切
your parents, her health...
你的父母 她的健康
I am not running away from her,
我不是要逃离她
I'm trying to save her. Excuse me.
我是要救她 失陪
What are we looking at, Doc?
情况如何 博士
Well, if that's an outbreak of Stachybotrys,
如果真的是葡萄状穗霉菌爆发
these things usually follow a pattern-- it's a mild rash,
一般会有个规律 先是轻微皮疹
then cough, then full blown respiratory failure.
之后咳嗽 然后呼吸系统全面衰竭
And given the bruising under his fingernails,
看他指甲下面的淤青
the liver's affected, too.
肝脏也会受影响
His level of exposure, it's two hours until death.
他接触病毒时的暴露程度 两小时就会死亡
What about our level of exposure?
那我们的暴露程度呢
Just steer clear of the mold on the walls.
千万别碰到墙上的那些真菌就好
Which has already spread out of the kitchen.
真菌已经蔓延出了厨房♥
You keep an eye on him. Let me know if anything changes.
你盯紧他 出现什么情况随时通知我
Uh, a little help in here!
谁能帮帮忙
Hello?!
有人吗
Okay, this will help us track the fungi's progression.
这样可以帮助我们追踪真菌的蔓延程度
Right now, it's here; left unchecked,
目前 在这里 如果不控制
it'll cross this line in an hour, this line in two.
一小时后会越过这条线 两小时越过这条
Okay, and if it reaches this last line?
如果到了最后这条线呢
The issue is amounts.
数量是关键
What we see on the wall
墙上看到的这些
is already emitting spores into the air,
已经在向空气中释放孢子了
so we're all breathing in small amounts of fungus.
所以我们一直在呼吸小部分真菌
This is okay,
这样没问题
because our immune systems can handle small amounts.
因为我们的免疫系统能够处理小部分真菌
But the more fungus that's present, the more we breathe in.
但是滋生的真菌越多 我们呼吸的也就越多
And then we're all dead.
之后我们就全死了
You know what, everybody, opposite side of the room,
所有人 都去房♥间的另一边
away from the gunk on the wall.
远离墙上的黏性物质
And what is the gunk on the wall?
墙上的黏性物质是什么
Uh, something we hope to keep you far away from, ASAP.
是希望你远离的东西 越快越好
Good, because my contractions are more frequent.
很好 因为我的宫缩已经越来越频繁了
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 对
Oh, boy.
天哪
Uh, you! Excuse me! Stop!
你 稍等 别走
Infectious disease? That's just who I need.
传染病 真是太合适了
I'm a doctor.
我是医生
We got a guy in here with systemic Stachybotrys.
这里有人出现了葡萄穗霉菌感染症状
We have a similar patient in the infectious disease ward.
在传染病病房♥也有类似的病人
Is your guy responsive?
你的人对刺♥激♥还有反应吗
Kinda.
凑乎吧
Stable vital signs?
脏器状态稳定吗
Far as I can tell.
我看还行
All right, then he's better off than my guy upstairs,
那他比楼上那病人好多了
and the ward is nearly overrun with fungus.
真菌已经几乎蔓延到了整个医院
As soon as it's under control, we'll send help.
只要还能控制 我们会派人来帮忙
All is well.
不会有事
Okay, lay it all out, Doc.
老实跟我说 博士
If an adult goes down from high exposure, it's two hours.
如果一位成人高度暴露在真菌中 两小时就会死亡
But that baby will have zero immune system.
但是婴儿没有任何免疫系统
If it's born into this, right now, won't last a half hour.
如果在这种情况下出生 绝对活不过半小时
Hey, Walt. It's me. We got a situation.
沃特 是我 出问题了
Name of the infectious disease specialist that you talked to?
跟你说话的那个传染病专家叫什么
It was Castillo.
卡斯蒂洛
Okay, Happy, get me the extension for Dr. Castillo now.
好的 乐乐 告诉我卡斯蒂洛医生的分机号♥码
Okay, I'm on it.
马上
Okay, this is commandeered until we're out of here.
在离开之前 我要先借用一下这个
Okay, I can't hack like Sly, but I should have it shortly.
我没有希尔那么快的速度 不过应该很快就能黑进去
Getting into the general server would take hours,
黑进主服务器需要几小时
but I got in through the security cameras
但是我黑进了卡斯蒂洛病房♥里的
in Castillo's ward.
安全摄像头
Zooming in on her phone.
正在推进看她的电♥话♥
Okay, extension is 2-7-3-6.
分机号♥是2736
Dr. Castillo, please pick up.
卡斯蒂洛医生 接电♥话♥啊
This is Walter O'Brien.
我是沃特·奥布莱恩
Who is this?
你是谁
I run a team of geniuses
我带领着一个天才队伍
that happen to be in this hospital right now.
他们刚好在这家医院里
Good for you. Yeah, well...
挺好的 还行吧...
She hung up on me, didn't she?
她挂了 是吗
Uh, she did.
是的
We can still assist.
我们还可以帮忙
Have Toby learn everything that he can
让托比好好了解一下
about the patient in the kitchen--
厨房♥那位病人的具体情况
I'm sure that we can find a way to get me out of here faster.
我应该能找到方法让我快点离开这里
Is that the goal?
这是目标吗
Oh, Walter should be back soon.
沃特很快就会回来了
He's, uh, trying to assist.
他正在努力帮大家
This is a big guess, but he's got a fever
虽然这只是个猜测 但是他发烧了
in the 103 region, and the breathing, it's staccato,
基本到了39度多 而且呼吸断断续续
it's shallower than before,
比以前更轻了
indicating a decline.
说明状态恶化
Happy.
乐乐
His wallet.
他的钱包
Did he have blood on his pants before?
他的裤子上之前有血吗
I didn't look that close.
我没看那么仔细
Scissors?
有剪刀吗
Kitchen's have moisture and protein.
厨房♥里不仅潮湿 还有大量蛋白质
It's a perfect place to grow a fungus.
这里简直是真菌的天堂
And if he's serving food,
如果他是负责食物售卖♥♥的
he could spread it all over the hospital.
也许他已经把霉菌传给了医院的所有人
This could be patient zero-- Typhoid Larry.
说不定他就是零号♥病人 伤寒拉里
Dirty boots, dirty cut.
他的靴子很脏 伤口也没有处理干净
Uh, a receipt for the public parking lot
我这里有张停车收据
at Angeles National Forest.
地点是在洛杉矶国家森林
He's a hiker. I have an idea.
他是个登山爱好者 我有个理论
And I hope I'm wrong.
我希望我是错的
What? What is it?
怎么了 有什么
Gold.
金子
I'm betting our cafeteria worker was illegally
我猜我们这位小哥
prospecting for gold in Angeles National Forest.
正在国家森林里非法探矿
We're not dealing with Stachybotrys fungus.
那么我们面对的就不是葡萄穗霉菌
This guy cut his leg and became a host for something
这个家伙割伤了他的腿 然后变成了
much more dangerous: Meliola anfracta.
更加危险的小煤炱曲霉菌的宿主
Why is it more dangerous?
为什么这种霉菌更危险
That's an ancient fungus--
这是一种年代久远的霉菌
they pull it out of artifacts from about 60,000 years ago.
人们是从六万年前的文物里发现它的
That doesn't answer my question.
我还是不明白
And this numbskull could've unearthed it while digging.
这个傻瓜可能挖矿的时候把它也挖出来了
Gold is a natural fungicide,
金子是一种天然的杀菌剂
but once it's removed from the soil...
可是一旦它被人从土壤中分离出来
Why the hell is it more dangerous?
这种霉菌到底为什么更危险
Okay, ancient Meliola is much stronger
古代的小煤炱霉菌比我们现在看到的
and more resilient than what we see nowadays.
更强大 也更有活力
So it would react very dangerously
所以当它遇到现代的杀菌剂时
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表