剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
and Cabe said nothing but "Yes."
凯布♥什♥么都没说就答应了
Why keep it secret from us?
为什么要瞒着我们
Because...
因为
he knew we might take fire.
他知道我们很可能开火
Okay? Our orders are shoot to kill.
懂吗 我们的命令就是用枪杀
He knows that's not your thing. He was trying to protect you.
他知道你们不喜欢开枪 他是在保护你们
I don't like being lied to.
我不喜欢被欺骗
Uh, no one does, but the more you chatter,
没有人喜欢 但是你再唠叨下去
the less likely we find Cabe.
我们就更加不可能找到凯布了
Now quiet, I am recording the outgoing message
现在安静 我在记录他语♥音♥邮件中
on his voice mail.
传出的信息
So you can plug his vocal signature
这样你就可以把他的声音信♥号♥♥
into the eavesdropping software.
插入窃听软件中
Yes, now quiet.
是的 所以安静
Hello, you've reached Cabe.
你好 你已经联♥系♥到凯布了
Please leave me a message.
请留言给我吧
How the hell you turn this thing off?
这东西要怎么关掉
Hey, after we save Cabe,
我们救了凯布之后
remind me to make fun of him for that.
提醒我拿这个取笑他
Okay, now I download his voice sample.
好 我现在下载他的声音样本
And I'll position the parabolic antennae
而我将这个抛物型天线
towards Copley and his stash house.
摆到科普利和他的藏匿处的方向
Approximately 15.77 degrees north,
大约是北纬15.77度
39.76♥4♥3 degrees east.
东经39.76♥4♥3度
Okay, and once I cancel out all the other frequencies,
好 一旦我过滤掉其他所有频率时
it should leave just Cabe's voice.
剩下的应该就只有凯布的声音了
If he's alive.
要是他还活着的话
When Jennings got killed I carried his body
当詹宁斯被杀害时我扛着他的尸体
four miles on my back trading fire with hostiles.
走了六千多米与敌人交火
I don't just leave people behind.
我不会丢下他们不管的
Uh, Cabe's alive. I hear him.
凯布还活着 我听到他的声音了
If I wanted to steal it,
要是我想偷它的话
I would have and you would have found it on me.
我早就偷了 你也应该已经找到了
It ain't simple logic?
这么简单的逻辑都不懂吗
Oh, God, they're beating him.
天哪 他们在打他
That stung a little, eh?
还是有点痛的 对吗
He's just getting warmed up.
这还只是开始
So, one more time.
我再问一次
Who do you work for?
你给谁工作
American military?
美国♥军♥队吗
And where's your friend who was shooting at us?
你那个朝我们开枪的朋友在哪
I'm doing recon for a client.
我是要帮一名客户看看情况
They want to buy an item.
他们想买♥♥一件东西
They'll beat any price.
不论价格多高
And you heard about this item where?
你是从哪里听说这件东西的
Antiquities market is small.
古董市场很小
People talk.
消息传得很快
And so will you.
你也会说出实话的
I'm gonna wait for the Sampsons.
我去等着桑普森夫妇
Work him over
从他嘴里问出
until he tells you whether he was trying
他是不是想偷那只碗
to steal the bowl for himself or someone else.
然后据为己有还是给别人
Bowl-- what bowl?
碗 什么碗
This one.
这只碗
A 4,000-year-old ceremonial vessel
有4000年历史
used in fertility rites.
是用在祈求丰收的仪式上的器皿
Black market value:
黑市上的价格是
$5 million.
500万美元
Who's out there buying a $5 million bowl?
谁会买♥♥一只500万的碗
Someone with a ton of bread.
有很多面包的人
Any billionaire can buy a McLaren, but that is special.
所有亿万富翁都能买♥♥迈凯伦 但这个是特别的
And if you have the morals of a hyena,
如果你没什么道德观
owning it'll make you feel special.
拥有这个会让你觉得自己很特别
So what exactly was our mission here?
所以我们到底该做什么
Well, if Copley was just killed or captured,
如果科普利只是被杀或被捕
another person would just take his place.
总会有人取代他的位置
But if we can surgically inject a forgery into the market,
但如果我们把一件赝品偷偷投放进市场
then it could collapse his entire organization.
就可以撼动他的整个组织
So once the buyers realize it's a phony,
只要买♥♥家意识到买♥♥了假货
Copley'll be discredited, his operation'll be shut down
科普利就会名誉扫地 他的生意会被关停
and nobody'll know if he's selling knockoffs
没人知道他实际上卖♥♥的
or the actual McCoy.
到底是真货还是假货
Preying on the innate human behavioral traits
利用悲观和多疑这些与生俱来的人类天性
of cynicism and distrust. I like it.
我喜欢这主意
Our plan was to sneak in, scan the original,
我们要溜进去 扫描真货
copy it and replace it with a fake.
仿造一个来替换掉它
How do you copy a 4,000 year-old bowl?
怎么仿制一只4000岁的碗
I think it might have something to do with this incredible
我觉得这台本不该打开的神奇3D打印机
3-D printer that we weren't supposed to open.
也许能派上用场
Yes, incredible but not flawless.
神奇是神奇 可并不完美
It can fabricate vulcanized rubber
它可以在几分钟内制出硫化橡胶
and industrial plastics in minutes,
和工业塑料
but DARPA hasn't been able to figure out
但高级研究计划署还没找到
how to make it work with organic materials.
能用有机材料进行打印的方法
And that is where Scorpion comes in.
而这就是天蝎小队的领域了
Well, is the bowl even our focus anymore
我们是该集中注意力在那只碗上
or do we just get Cabe and get out?
还是该救出凯布就马上离开
A SEAL lost his life for this.
一名海豹突击队队员为此牺牲
Knowing Cabe, he's not going home
根据对他的了解 不完成任务
until our mission's complete.
凯布是不会善罢甘休的
We're now officially two-pronged.
我们实际上有两个不同的目标
Luckily, both our prongs,
幸运的是这两个目标
Cabe and the bowl, are in the same compound.
凯布和那只碗 在同一个地方
On the counterfeit bowl prong: whether we copy it or not
关于假碗能不能复♥制♥出来
depends on the kind of organic material we're talking about.
取决于使用何种有机材料
This. The type of clay-laden soil used to make the bowl.
这种 这是用来制♥作♥碗的陶土
It's only found here in this area of Africa.
是非洲这一区域独有的
Okay, so, we need to reconfigure the software
我们要重新设定打印机软件
in the printer. Sylvester?
希尔维斯特
On it.
来了
I'll adjust the output jets
我来调整喷枪
so that they're compatible with the clay.
好让它们可以喷出陶土
Now, our intel has the buyers--
我们收到的情报显示 有一对买♥♥家
a couple from New York, the Sampsons--
纽约来的桑普森夫妇
arriving in less than two hours, so we need to get all this done
他们2小时内就会到达 我们要在
before the real bowl is sold to them.
真碗被卖♥♥给他们之前搞定一切
Well, my team can handle the fake bowl,
我的小队可以解决碗的问题
can you take care of the buyer issue?
你能解决买♥♥家的问题吗
Well, luckily, Copley's men
幸运的是 科普利的手下们
didn't get a clear look at me.
没有看清我的脸
So... I have an idea.
我有个想法
But I'll need to reach out to the Djibouti ambassador
但我要联♥系♥吉布提大使
and get the name of his tailor.
得到他裁缝的名字
How's it coming?
怎么样了
Almost there.
快了
Now we just need to bake it to oxidize the cobalt in it,
现在只需要烘烤它让里面的钴氧化
which would change its color and make it appear aged.
进而改变它的颜色 让它显得年代久远
Still nothing to say?
还是没什么要说的吗
Yeah.
对
Your breath stinks.
你口臭真厉害
Eat a mint.
吃片薄荷糖吧
You've got a smart mouth on you.
你还真是油嘴滑舌
Now it's time to shut it up.
该让你闭嘴了
Sir, the buyers are early.
先生 买♥♥家提前到达了
Spread some plastic under him.
在他脚下铺上塑料布
I'll be back.
等我回来
Welcome to my shop, Mr. And Mrs. Sampson.
欢迎来到我的商店 桑普森先生和夫人
You're eager. I like that.
你们很急切 我很高兴
Pleasure to be finally meeting you.
见到你很开心
It's hot in the desert, isn't it, sweetheart?
沙漠里真热 是吧 亲爱的
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表