剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Shouting at me and waving your gun does not help.
挥着枪冲我大喊一点帮助都没有
O-kay, this is bad.
好...吧 情况不妙啊
Gleason, you need to see this.
格里森 你得看看这个
What? What is it?
什么 怎么了
What did he find?
他发现了什么
Is this for real?
这是真的吗
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是的
Not good.
不妙啊
I asked you a question, Gleason.
我在问你问题 格里森
What's the problem?
发生什么事了
I can't unlock the door.
我没办法把锁打开
What do you mean you can't unlock the door?
什么叫你没办法把锁打开
Can you hear me?
听见我问话了吗
Why can't you unlock the door?
为什么你没办法把锁打开
Madaky's door lock is air-gapped.
马达基的门是不联网的
But there is a stand-alone keypad
但有个独♥立♥的键盘
that connects to the interior of the door via Ethernet cable.
通过以太网线连到了门的内部
You punch a password
可以直接在那上面
directly into it to open the door.
输入密♥码♥来开门
Gleason?
格里森
Yeah, he's telling the truth.
没错 他说的是实话
I saw the specs myself.
我也看到设计图了
Uh, guys,
伙计们
things just got worse.
事态更加糟糕了
I've hacked the security cameras
我刚刚黑了15楼走廊的
on the 15th floor hallway.
监控摄像头
Look.
看
All right, the deal's done.
行了 交易已经完成了
We're too late.
我们太迟了
We got to go before we get busted.
趁还没被发现我们得赶紧逃了
Like hell it's too late.
太晚了个屁啊
My team has done what it could.
我的团队已经尽力了
I'm under direct orders from Downing Street
唐宁街直接给我下令
to do whatever is necessary to complete my objective.
让我采取一切必要措施来完成我的任务
Now, if that means locking your entire team up
如果那意味着我要把你整个团队关起来
and throwing away the key,
然后把钥匙扔掉
then that is what I will do.
那我别无选择只能那样做了
I'm sorry, Deputy Director.
抱歉 副部长
This is not personal.
这并不是私人恩怨
I am simply doing my duty.
我只是单纯地在执行任务而已
I'm gonna find a bathroom.
我得找个卫生间
I think I'm gonna be sick.
我觉得我要吐了
Okay. We've got to come up with a new idea.
好吧 我们得想个新办法
I recall from the blueprints that the seventh floor
在我印象中 蓝图上显示7楼
is nothing but HVAC, electrical, and plumbing.
只有暖通空调 电气促动器 以及管道
There's no surveillance.
没有监控摄像头
Gleason can do the hit there.
格里森可以在那里下手
Except Madaky's speech is in less than an hour.
但马达基的演讲还有不到一小时就要开始了
He's probably on his way to the green room
他八成正在去休息室的路上
to wait his turn to speak.
等着轮到自己演讲
He won't stop on the seventh floor.
他不会在7楼停留的
Like hell he won't.
他绝对会的
Over here!
这边
This is crazy that we're doing this, right?
我们做这事简直是疯了 是不是
Well, psychologically speaking, "crazy" is a catchall
从心理学上来讲 "疯了"涵盖了
for a myriad of pathologies and circumstances,
许许多多的病状和情况
but, yeah, this is nuttier than a fruitcake.
但是 没错 这事超级疯狂
Okay, Walt, I've got control of the elevator.
好了 沃特 我控制了电梯
Just tell me when.
告诉我什么时候动手就好
Okay.
好的
They just stepped onto the elevator.
他们刚刚踏入电梯
I'll stand by here
我在这里候着
in case Madaky gets past you.
以防马达基从你那边逃开了
All right, Walter, I know this is a last resort,
好了 沃特 我知道这下是破釜沉舟了
but it's gonna be over soon.
但很快就会结束了
He's almost on the seventh floor.
他就快要到7楼了
Are you sure you can do this?
你确定你做得到吗
Uh, no. Okay, Happy, now.
不确定 好了 乐乐 动手
What the hell?
怎么回事
Okay, I flip the switch and then we hustle.
好了 等我一打开开关我们就快跑
Ready?
准备好了吗
Go!
走
O'Brien, it's stuck.
奥布莱恩 门卡住了
Yeah, I know. There's a slight glitch.
是的 我知道 出了个小故障
Okay. Got the doors open.
好了 把门打开了
I'll check him for an I.D.
我搜下他的身找找身份证
This isn't the first attempt on my life.
这已经不是第一次人们试图杀死我了
Assassins do not carry I.D.
杀手是不会带身份证的
I will contact the General Assembly,
我会和联♥合♥国♥大会联♥系♥
tell them there is a threat
告诉他们你受到了威胁
and we are leaving immediately.
我们要马上撤离
You'll do no such thing!
你不可以这么做
Word gets out there's been an attempt on my life,
这样会有消息流出说有人想杀我的
it brings attention.
这会引起大家的注意
People I do business with do not like attention.
和我做生意的人不喜欢被人注意到
I will address the General Assembly as scheduled.
我会按计划在联♥合♥国♥大会上演讲
Then we will leave.
然后我们再离开
I will let nothing jeopardize my deal with Ali.
我不会让任何事情危害到我和阿里的交易
What about him?
那他怎么办
Toss him in there.
把他扔进里面去
What's happening?
发生什么事了
I need an update.
告诉我最新情况
Tell Cromwell that Madaky's still alive.
告诉克伦威尔 马达基还活着
Gleason's dead.
格里森死了
They just put his body down the incinerator.
他们刚刚把他的尸体扔下了焚化炉
I'm sorry about the elevator. It was my fault.
很抱歉当时电梯出问题了 是我的错
There could've been some tics in my wiring.
有可能是我连线时短路了
It doesn't matter whose fault it was.
是谁的错并不重要
Gleason was a top agent and a good man,
格里森是很棒的特工 也是个好人
murdered by a bastard.
却被一个混♥蛋♥杀死了
You just lost your assassin.
你刚刚失去了你的杀手
My team is in jeopardy just being in that building.
我的团队在那栋楼里处境危险
I need to pull them out now.
我得马上把他们带出来
No, we're finishing the job.
不行 我们得完成这项任务
We're doing what now?
我们要干什么
Yeah, I'm pretty sure
没错 我挺确定
we can convince the mean British
我们能说服那个刻薄的英国女士
lady not to send us to jail.
不把我们送进监狱的
No.
不
Madaky just threw a human being down an incinerator chute
马达基刚刚把一个人扔下了焚化炉通道
like he was garbage.
就好像是扔垃圾一样
This is a man who supports
这个人可是支持
mass killings and genocide, and, what,
大规模屠♥杀♥和种族灭绝的 然后呢
we're just gonna let him go free to do it some more?
我们就这样让他逃脱 再去大开杀戒吗
We're not MI6 or the CIA.
我们不是军情六处也不是中情局
Yeah, we're geeks.
没错 我们只是技术宅
What is the point in us having these abilities
我们有这些能力 却不用其阻止
if we don't use them to stop
世界上的邪恶之事
what's bad in the world?
那还有什么意义呢
Greater good.
为了多数人利益
But, Walter,
但是 沃特
you are not a murderer.
你不是杀手
This is not murder-- this is self-defense.
这不是谋杀 这是自卫
We're protecting the world.
我们在保护世界
Now, Madaky is scheduled to give his speech in 14 minutes.
马达基准备在14分钟后发表演讲
He's probably already down in the green room.
他也许已经到了休息室了
Once he gives that speech, he's gone.
一等他发表完演讲 他就要走了
I have an idea how to take Madaky out,
我有个办法能干掉马达基
if we're all in.
假如大家齐心协力的话
I can't believe I'm doing this,
不敢相信我要干这个
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表