剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
"If so"?
如果
Cabe...
凯布
since when did we start getting involved in speculation?
我们什么时候开始插手不确定的事情了
Hey, Mick, give us a minute.
米克 让我们单独聊聊
Well, now, what's the story?
到底什么情况
'Cause if anyone else came in here
如果有人来这里
with a half-baked theory like his,
陈述得这么不清不楚
you'd ask for concrete evidence before getting us involved.
你派我们出手之前肯定会要求给出铁证
We deserve the truth, Cabe.
我们有资格知道真♥相♥ 凯布
When I was 13 years old,
我13岁的时候
I was surrounded by a bunch of older kids
被一群比我大的小孩包围了
when I was carrying the payroll
当时我手里拿着
for my granddaddy's masonry company.
给爷爷旗下砌筑公♥司♥的工资
I was done for.
我被揍了一顿
Mick showed up out of nowhere
米克突然出现
and knocked the head kid on his ass.
然后把领头的揍了一顿
Kid lost an eye.
打瞎了一只眼
Mick goes to juvie, gets out when he's 18,
米克进了少管所 18岁的时候出来
the cement's dry-- he's a criminal.
已经无法挽回了 他成了罪犯
All because he helped me.
只因为他帮了我
Okay, no offense,
无意冒犯
but do we need to get involved
但是你欠他人情
with some hood just because
我们就要跟黑帮对上
you owe him a childhood debt?
这样真的值得吗
Mick's always been straight with me.
米克在我面前一直很诚实
What if he's right?
如果他猜对了呢
What if some smuggler's
如果真的有人
gonna get a big payday
要走私生化武器
by shipping something incredibly dangerous?
然后拿到一大笔不义之财呢
And we knew and we did nothing.
我们分明知情 却无动于衷
That would be bad.
那可就不好了
All right, fine.
好吧
Between me, Happy and Toby
那就我 乐乐和托比
we cover computers, cars
能够掌握电脑 车辆
and the psychology of criminals.
以及罪犯的心理
So we quickly go in, search his hard drive,
我们迅速进去 黑进他的硬盘
see if we can find some shipping data that supports Mick's story.
看看能不能找到支持米克说法的发货证据
Now, if we do, we call the authorities,
如果找到了 就联♥系♥警方
and if we don't...
如果没找到
too bad for Mick. We're out.
抱歉 米克 我们退出
Fair enough.
好
Once Mick gives us the okay,
米克给我们信♥号♥♥之后
you're gonna have to play it cool in there.
进去一定要冷静
We're posing as computer techs.
我们要演的是程序员
I think we can handle it.
没问题的
I'm sure we can outsmart some thugs.
肯定比那群流氓要聪明
Don't underestimate thugs.
别低估流氓
I once slipped some dice into a crap game
我以前跟人玩掷骰子游戏的时候
that may or may not have been loaded,
玩得比较大 我出了次老千
and now these three fingers don't bend the way they used to.
直到现在我有三个手指还是不能正常弯曲
Lovely.
真不错
Hey, that's a story with a happy ending.
这算是结局比较美好的了
I got a million that actually turn out bad.
还有其他结局悲惨的故事呢
Speaking of criminals,
说到罪犯
did one of you guys take two quarts of my game show motor oil?
你们是不是偷了我从游戏里赚到的机油
Yes, I'm putting it on my salad right now.
我 我正把它往我的沙拉上倒呢
Look at Mick's heap.
看看米克的破车
It's leaking oil like a sieve.
漏油漏得跟个筛子似的
Nice.
真棒
He's in our garage for ten minutes
他只在我们的车♥库♥里待了十分钟
and he steals from us.
就偷了我们的东西
It's two cans of oil, for Pete's sake.
不就两罐子油嘛 至于吗
Mick's a good guy,
米克是个好人
he's just been dealt a bad hand.
他只是时运不济
Any one of us could be a lost Picasso.
每个人都可能是失意的毕加索
What, now?
这又是在说什么
It's an expression.
这是一种表达
I know what it means--
我知道它是什么意思
something with unseen value that's wasted.
形容拥有珍贵品质却未被赏识
It's a bit of an artsy-fartsy analogy for you.
这比喻对你而言有点附庸风雅了吧
It's a turn of phrase. I just said it.
这就是种说法 我就这么一说
Your psyche chose art for a reason.
你的心理之所以选艺术类比是有理由的
No one "just says" anything.
没有人"就这么一说"
Shut up. Why did I just say that?
闭嘴 那说这句话是为什么
Here he comes.
他来了
Okay, it's all set.
好了 都安排好了
Spoke to Grady.
我和格雷迪说过了
You just walk right on in.
你们进去就好
You're not coming with us?
你不和我们一起去吗
I think it's best I be long gone
我觉得等你们露馅的时候
when you guys bust in,
我还是逃远了的好
so I can keep breathing.
这样才能保住一命
That's a good idea.
那是个好主意
You need to get some distance from this thing.
你得离这事远一点
I'll stay out here in case things get hinky.
我会留在外面 以防出现什么变故
Yeah, don't worry, Cabe's always right on the Monet.
没错 别担心 凯布总是莫奈的
I-I mean money.
我是说正确的
What's with you and art?
你和艺术到底有什么故事
Get out.
滚出去
We're meeting Mr. Grady?
我们是来见格雷迪先生的
Mick's people?
米克的人吗
Yeah.
是的
Follow me.
跟我来
Wait right here.
在这等着
Right.
好的
I got a bad feeling about this.
我有种不祥的预感
Why?
为什么
That's why.
这就是为什么
When I said I had a million stories
我之前说我有许许多多
that turned out bad,
最后没个好结果的故事
they all started out like this.
它们一开始都是像这样的
Walter, what is going on?
沃特 发生什么事了
They won't talk until they know it's safe.
在确认安全前 他们是不会回话的
Or else they risk giving away they've got comms in.
不然就有可能被人发现他们带着通讯设备
What the hell did you just do?!
你刚刚干了什么
Nothing!
没干什么
I told Grady's guys they were cool.
我告诉格雷迪的人他们没问题
They said send them in.
他们说让他们进去
I got to go after them.
我得去找他们
No, no, no. We got to let this play out.
不不不 我们得让这出戏演下去
He wants to see if law enforcement's
他想看看有没有执法部门的人
gonna follow these guys.
会跟着这些人
If you trail them and get made,
假如你跟踪他们并且被发现了
they're dead, pal.
他们就死定了 兄弟
Wait here.
在这等着
Last time he said that,
上次他这么说时
we got bags over our heads.
我们被袋子套住了脑袋
Pantera.
潘特拉
Aventador.
埃文塔多[兰博基尼]
Sting Ray.
魔鬼鱼[雪佛兰]
That Pantera's the sexiest thing i've ever seen.
那辆潘特拉是我见过的最性感的东西
Second sexiest.
第二性感的
Sorry about the Black Ops.
抱歉整了这么一出
I've got millions in cars here.
我这些车可是价值不菲
Best to keep the location under wraps.
还是把地点保密一下的好
That's logical.
很有道理
We understand.
我们理解
Mick says you can upgrade my system?
米克说你们可以升级我的系统
Get my cars in and out of the country faster?
让我的车更加快速地进出国家
From the sound of it, your cars are already moving pretty fast.
从声音听起来 你的车跑得够快了
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表