剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
So you're gonna rigidly adhere to the rules
所以你要死守规矩
even if it costs you your life?!
哪怕会赔上性命
It's my duty.
我职责所在
Your duty is to save as many lives as possible.
你的职责是尽你所能拯救生命
That includes your own.
包括你自己的
Okay? Okay?!
好吗 好吗
Okay, okay. You first.
好 好 你先走
All right.
行
Come on! Come on!
快 快
I don't fit! Come on.
我过不去 真是
Okay, just relax.
放松
Relax? Why?
放松 干嘛
It's an out-of-the-box solution, and it may sting a little.
这是非常之举 也许会有点疼
Yeah.
好了
You can fit through the hole now.
你能通过洞口了
All right, Happy, get us out of here.
好了 乐乐 带我们走吧
Just reversing the spin on these fans!
正在调换风扇上的线路
Any way we can go any faster?
能再快点吗
No. Now shut up and brace yourself.
不能 现在闭嘴坐好
Just talked to the rescue sub.
刚刚和救援潜艇联♥系♥了
Ten minutes out.
还有十分钟
Oh, no.
不
Happy.
乐乐
Cabe, tell me this didn't just happen.
凯布 告诉我刚刚这些都不是真的
Hey, dummies!
蠢蛋们
A little help?!
帮点忙啊
They're alive.
他们还活着
Thank god.
谢天谢地
Couldn't have done it without you, desk jockey.
没有你这些都不可能完成 办公桌文员
Good work, fellas.
干得好
I just wanted to say, uh, thank you.
我想对你说声谢谢
You know, you're a... You're a hero.
你是个英雄
Well, I'm not a hero. It's just math.
我不是英雄 我只是运用了数学
I don't know. One thing I've learned about you is
未必 我了解到一件事就是
you don't always live by the numbers.
你也不总是以数据为准
Sometimes you trust yourself, believe in your team
有时候你相信自己和团队
despite the numbers.
哪怕与数据相悖
There's another variable in there
你心里还有另一个
that you're not copping to.
你没有承认的变量
Let's go downstairs. I want to show you something.
一起下楼吧 我想给你看点东西
There he is. Big Ray!
他来了 大雷
Where you been?
你去哪里了
I just hitchhiked from Gardena.
刚从加迪纳走过来
Yeah, I guess i'm not normally a person people stop for, so...
我猜一般人不想停车载我
Ray? Hi.
雷
I'm...
我
Excuse me, fellas.
先走一步
Ray, I'm sorry I ditched you this morning.
雷 抱歉我早上丢下你了
We... It was an emergency.
因为有紧急事件
Not a problem. In fact, I saved you a doughnut.
没关系 其实我帮你留了一个甜甜圈
Here.
给你
Still hungry. I just...
我还是很饿
Thanks. Um, how about I, um... I get you a burger?
谢谢 要不我给你做个汉堡吧
Please sit. Yeah?
请坐
A burger? Want to sit down?
汉堡 你想坐一会吗
Yeah, sounds great.
好 听起来很棒
Makes up for a 22-mile walk.
补偿我走了35公里
Sure, it's not as nice as the one you had, but...
当然没有你以前的那个精致
thought you and I could restore it together?
但是我们一起复原它怎么样
I'll be your apprentice.
我当你的助手
Like the list you sent from the sub?
就像你从潜艇里给我清单一样
I did a good job following the instructions, right?
我确实遵从了你的指示吧
It's something we could do together
这是我们可以穿着衣服
with our clothes on.
一起做的事情
Do not... shrink me.
不要分♥析♥我
And I am not very comfortable
而且我非常不高兴
with you having in-depth conversations with my father.
你和我爸讨论这么深入的话题
I'm just making an effort to be a good friend.
我这是努力想做一个好的朋友
If I tell you to get me a 3/8 wrench,
如果我让你拿3/8号♥的扳手
and you get a 5/16, I will hit you with it.
你拿成5/16号♥的 我会拿它打你
Deal.
成交
So wait a minute.
等等
You're-you're going to college and you're ten?
你十岁就要上大学了
I know we've got our marching orders
我知道库珀对雷
from Cooper regarding Ray.
下了驱逐令
But... I learned a bit about following orders today--
但是我今天学到一点听从指挥的道理
about being robotic is not always the best course.
就是机械服从不总是最好的选择
Well, despite what Cooper said,
虽然库珀这么说了
I don't think she's the kind of person who'd mind.
我不觉得她会介意
Ensign Nathan said that he felt there was a variable within me
内森少尉说我心中有一个变量
that makes me not as, uh, logical as I think I am.
使我不像自己想象的那么有逻辑
I'm not sure I agree, but, uh, I have noticed that
我难以苟同 但是我注意到
some of my decision making isn't the same as it used to be.
我做的一些决定和曾经的我不一样了
I'm trying to determine what's causing the shift.
我在尝试确定变化的原因
Any theories?
有结论了吗
Contact with humanity.
与人性的接触
It's confusing.
让我困惑
I made a decision today
我今天做的那个决定
that saved nine people's lives by lying.
通过撒谎救了九个人的生命
I always thought that emotional decisions
我总觉得情绪化的决定
might compromise Scorpion's survival,
可能会危及天蝎团队的存亡
But today they led to survival.
但今天这种决定使我们幸存
Maybe it's worth, uh, rethinking
或许我该因此重新考虑
other conclusions that I've come to regarding avoiding... emotions.
我为避免情绪化做的决定
Mom!
妈妈
I decided this is the class I want-- robotics.
我决定我要选的课程了 机器人学
It makes the most sense to start out
刚开始选这种具有逻辑而且
with something logical and uncomplicated.
不复杂的课程应该最有道理
I think, uh...
我认为
I think he's right.
我认为他是对的
Robotics is the smart choice... for now.
机器人学是目前明智的选择
Robotics it is.
就是机器人学了
Uh, but not for everything.
但不是每件事都这么机械
Ray?
雷
You don't have to pack up your stuff.
你不用收拾你的东西了
You can stay as long as you want.
你想呆多久就呆多久
Sweet. Thanks.
太好了 谢谢
Absolutely, buddy.
应该的 兄弟
Let's get this party started!
开始派对吧
Pardon.
借过
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表