剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
而如今他为了复♥制♥生产而在测试
Then break these things and let's get out of here.
那就把这些东西搞坏 然后赶紧撤吧
Not an option. Toby says the guards are right outside.
不行 托比说守卫就在门外了
This alloy is strong as hell.
这个合金坚固得要死
Breaking these things will make noise.
把这些东西弄坏会搞出很大动静的
Noise gets us caught.
然后我们就会被抓
Leave the solar panels, once you're stateside,
先别管这些太阳能板了 一旦回了国
have the air force make a special delivery.
让空军来扔次炸♥弹♥
No, no, no, we can't do that.
不不不 我们不能那样做
If we do that,we'll just be destroying the very evidence
假如我们那样做了 就毁掉了一切能
that we need to unseat and prosecute Rahal.
推♥翻♥和起诉拉哈尔的证据
Plus the evidence to show everybody back home that you were right?
还毁掉了向大家证明你是对的的证据是吧
That does not play into my decision.
我做决定时没考虑这个
We can't just smuggle these panels out of the country.
我们不能就这样把这些反射板偷运出国
Why not?
为什么不能
'Cause Rahal's men--
因为拉哈尔的人
they're going to check our bags
他们会查我们的包
and then he'll have us killed.
然后就会把我们杀了的
Nah.
不会的
May have a way
也许有个办法
around the whole "getting killed" thing.
能避免我们被杀
I know what everybody thinks of me.
我知道大家都是怎么看待我的
I'm a madman,
觉得我是个疯子
warlord, murderer.
军阀 凶手
Well, you know, "everyone" would be statistically improbable.
你知道 "大家"在统计学上是不可能的
Ah, you see.
你瞧
Now, you get me.
你懂我的意思了
But I am merely trying to save my people.
但我不过是在试图拯救我的人♥民♥
That is why I need your help.
那就是我需要你的帮助的原因
I need you to build me a rocket.
我需要你为我建个火箭
You've done it before, huh?
你以前做过这事 是不是
Chew on that while I get some cigars.
我去拿雪茄 你好好想想
So you're looking at air currents moving southwest
你现在看到的是以每小时90千米的速度
at 90 kilometers per hour.
向西南移♥动♥的气流
Got it.
收到
Happy, what are the approximate dimensions of the aerostat?
乐乐 那个高空气球的大概尺寸是多少
Uh, length 100, diameter 20.
长100 直径20
I still don't understand how this works.
我还是不明白这要怎么起作用
Okay, the aerostat's 200 yards away.
好了 这个高空气球在180多米外
We put the Sun Gun panels in it,
我们把太阳枪反射板放进它里面
send it off, and Rahal is now decades behind schedule
把它放飞 而拉哈尔想新造一个的话
if he wants to make new ones.
他还有好长一段路要走
Remember, he didn't build these, he found them.
要记住 这些不是他造的 只是他找到的
The Sun Gun could land anywhere.
太阳枪可能落在任何地方
Which is why I am running the numbers
这就是为什么我在进行计算
to predict the exact time and location
来预测具体的时间和地点
so the aerostat crashes in the Mediterranean.
这样高空气球就能坠落在地中海了
Where the Navy SEALs will pick it up in a watertight bag.
海豹突击队就能在那里捡到装在密封袋里的东西了
Now, if your calculations are off,
假如你的计算出了错
you could be delivering a WMD to a neighboring regime
你就有可能把一个大规模杀伤性武器送给了
that is not on Washington's Christmas list.
附近的与美国敌对的国家了
Trust me, I've got this.
相信我 我能搞定
Just in case you don't,
以防万一
I want a photo record of this technology,
我要拍照记录一下这个技术
because if we lose it forever,
因为假如我们永远地失去了它
I want proof of what Rahal was trying to build.
我想要证明拉哈尔在试图建造什么
I got a more practical concern--
我有个更现实的问题
how are we gonna get to the aerostat
我们要如何接近那个高空气球
without Rahal's men noticing?
而不被拉哈尔的人发现
Hey, Walt, you need to get the guards to move away
沃特 你得让守卫从院子的
from the northeast corner of the compound.
东北角离开
What are you thinking?
你觉得如何呢
Huh? That a space program tells the world,
一个太空项目向全世界发声
"Look at Bahari.
"看看巴哈里
Look what it can achieve."
看看它能取得的成就"
So what do you say?
你怎么看
I say...
我看...
I say s-someone just jumped your southwest security wall.
我看到某个人刚刚从你西南边的防护墙上跳了下去
No one is there.
那里没人啊
I will get my security to check the video...
我会让保安去查查那个摄像头的
Ah! I'm messing with your system, emperor nutbar.
我在干扰你的系统哦 疯子国王
I will be back shortly.
我马上回来
My apologies.
抱歉
Sure.
没事
Should give you ten minutes.
应该能帮你们拖十分钟了
Happy, what's this?
乐乐 这是什么
A small blimp.
一艘小型软式飞艇
You said it was 100 by 20.
你说长100直径20的
Yeah, it's 100 feet by 20 feet.
是啊 是长100英尺[30米]直径20英尺[6米]
I thought you meant meters.
我还以为你说的是米
This country runs on the metric system. Why didn't you convert?
这国家用的是公制 你为啥不转换
I'm American.
我是美国人
Oh, boy. Well, my calculations are off.
天呐 那我的计算就出错了
The drop point is gonna be off by several miles.
坠落点会偏离几英里
If you're off that much over the Mediterranean,
假如在地中海上偏了这么多
the SEALs are never gonna find this thing.
海豹突击队永远也找不到这玩意了
Another problem-- look.
还有另一个问题 快看
Oh, Walter's distraction is timing out.
沃特的调虎离山失效了
Toby, check Doppler radar
托比 盯着多普勒雷达
and tell me when the prevailing winds are hitting exactly northeast,
等盛行风是正东北向的时候告诉我一声
12.7 degrees.
等到12.7度时
I'm not gonna remind you
我不会提醒你们
that if the guards see you with that thing,
假如守卫看见你们在那东西旁边
they'll shoot you on sight.
他们会当场射杀你们的
Toby!
托比
Northeast winds, but only five degrees.
东北风 但只有5度
Uh, truck's coming close.
卡车越来越近了
Northeast, ten degrees.
东北 10度
Hold it!
坚持住
Let it go, Sylvester!
放手吧 希尔维斯特
Two degrees could mean 200 miles.
2度可能就是320公里的偏差了
12 degrees. Listen to me, OCD perfectionist,
12度 听我说 完美主义强迫症
let the damn thing go.
松手让那玩意走
Truck's coming around the bend.
卡车快到转弯处了
Hold it!
坚持住
12.7 degrees.
12.7度
Now!
放
It'll get to where it needs to go.
它会到达它该到的地方的
We figured it out. Yeah.
我们搞定了 是啊
If your calculations were right the first time,
假如你一开始就算对了
we wouldn't have almost gotten ourselves killed.
我们就不会搞到差点害死自己
We weren't able to apprehend the man you saw earlier,
我们没有逮到你之前看到的那个男人
but we have doubled security.
但我们把守卫加倍了
Well, I'm happy to have helped.
我很高兴自己帮上了忙
You know, I'm a benevolent leader,
你知道 我是个仁慈的领袖
but there are still those resistant to prosperity.
但一直有人抗拒繁荣
Forcing me to take precautions.
逼着我采取预防措施
Armed guards, bullet-proof windows.
持枪守卫 防弹窗户
And you already saw the gate you had to come through,
你也看到了你们之前进来的那道门
which I have to recode twice a day.
我一天必须修改密♥码♥两次
Using the, uh, smart watch?
用智能手表修改吗
Only my guards and I know the code.
只有我和警卫知道密♥码♥
You know, it's, uh...
你知道的
it's hard to know who to trust.
很难知道谁人可信
But I trust you.
但我相信你
That is why I want you to head up our space program.
所以我要你来领导我们的太空计划
Come. Come, Walter.
来吧 沃特
Look at the plans for my rocket.
来看看我的火箭规划图
That was Homeland. The Navy SEALs are just a few hours out
国土安♥全♥部♥打来说海军陆战队几小时后
from meeting up with the aerostat.
就会遇到高空气球
We're almost in the clear.
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表