剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Scorpion...
《天蝎》前情提要
Meet my new trainee. Tim Armstrong.
这位是我的新学员 蒂姆·阿姆斯特朗
Hello.
各位好
There's nothing more stunning
稍微带有一点不完美的完美
than seeing perfection with a slight imperfection.
是最动人的
So I wanted to ask if y-you, uh, would like to go to the
我想问你 愿不愿意去
Lake Tahoe Jazz and Heritage Festival.
太浩湖爵士乐民俗节
Oh, I...
我
With-with Tim.
和蒂姆一起
Yeah, I'll...
我会...
I'll ask Tim to go, if he wants.
我问问他愿不愿意去
Check this out, Sly.
怎么样 希尔
Is this perfect or what?
是不是很完美
Morning, Doc.
早啊 医生
Water?
喝水吗
You've been out for a while.
你昏迷好一阵了
Suit yourself.
随你便
I'd keep my strength up if I were you, but...
我劝你保持体力
Gonna be a very big day.
今天要很忙的
My uncle used to play this for me when I was a kid.
我小时候我叔叔常放这个给我听
Taught me guitar to this music.
教我用吉他弹这个音乐
Albert Ayler, Cannonball Adderley,
艾伯特·艾勒 加农炮·艾德利
Max Roach-- I mean, sound track of my youth.
麦克斯·罗奇 青年时代的音乐记忆啊
I thought I had a rough childhood.
我还以为我童年过得凄惨呢
You don't like jazz?
你不喜欢爵士乐吗
No.
不
I don't like touching shopping cart handles.
我不喜欢摸购物车的把手
I hate free-form jazz. I prefer verse,
我痛恨自♥由♥式爵士乐 我更喜欢主歌♥
chorus, middle eight. A nice pattern. Not chaos.
副歌♥ 中八音区 美妙的旋律 而非混乱
That is what makes it great, though.
但这就是它的了不起之处
You have to listen for the notes they're not playing.
你得听到他们没演奏出来的音符
I wish all the notes were the notes they're not playing.
真希望他们什么音符都不演奏
Cabe, isn't there a no-music policy in the garage?
凯布 车♥库♥不是该禁止音乐播放吗
Better not be. I just got the Conway Twitty box set.
最好别 我刚买♥♥了康威·特威蒂套装
What's a Conway Twitty?
那是什么
Saved by the bell, kid.
铃♥声♥救了你一命 小子
Oh, it's a record.
是唱片啊
I thought the ferret got stuck behind the water bottle again.
我以为雪貂又卡在水瓶后面了
Walter, I wanted to say thank you again for the festival tickets.
沃特 我想再次感谢你给的音乐节票
Love the music, never been to Tahoe.
我很喜欢那音乐 又从没去过太浩湖
Paige and I are really excited.
佩吉和我很期待
Yes. Thank you, that was very generous.
是啊 多谢 你太好心了
Albóndigas.
肉丸
Uh, boss? Why did you blurt out the name for a Mexican meatball?
老大 你为什么说出了墨西哥肉丸
I don't know. Maybe I'm hungry.
不知道 或许我饿了
Well, maybe it's because
或许是因为
the idea of Tim and Paige going off together
想到蒂姆和佩吉要一起
for an entire weekend is too upsetting for words?
去度周末让你难过得说不出话
So you just said... any word?
所以你随便说了个词
If I want an analysis, I will ask Dr. Curtis.
如果我需要分♥析♥ 我会找柯蒂斯博士的
Actually, come to think of it, where is Toby?
说起来 托比呢
I didn't see my car in the parking lot.
我的车也不在停车场
Oh, the company car?
公车吗
About that-- I missed the vote
关于那个 我的车被票选为公车时
when my car became the company car.
我没投上票
Well, it was a landslide. Your vote wouldn't have mattered.
选情一边倒 你投不投都无所谓
Is that hat-wearing dipstick here?
那个戴帽子的油头在吗
Hey, why are you so hot?
干吗这么火大
'Cause he didn't answer my phone calls last night,
因为他昨晚不接我电♥话♥
he blew off our breakfast, and he won't respond to my texts.
早餐没出现 又不回我短♥信♥
That's strange.
好奇怪
Is it? Or is it the typical garbage he used to pull
是吗 还是说这跟他过去
when he was on a gambling bender?
赌博上瘾后的表现如出一辙
Happy, I know Toby, and if...
乐乐 我了解托比 如果
Actually, he might be gambling.
其实 他可能是在赌博
Do you think something might be wrong?
你觉得可能是出事了吗
Wrong?
出事
Like what?
什么样的事
Appreciate the heads up.
多谢提醒
Okay, team, most likely nothing, but I'm passing along the info.
各位 可能没什么 但我还是说一下
Was just informed that Mark Collins
刚得知马克·柯林斯
has escaped his mental health hospital.
从他的精神病院逃出来了
What?
什么
Was this confirmed?
已经确认了吗
100%. He cheeked his sedative,
百分百 他没服用镇定剂
ground it up, dropped it in a guard's coffee,
收集起来 偷放在了守卫的咖啡里
stole his walkie,
偷了他的对讲
exited out a side door during the rec hour.
在休息时间从侧门离开了
Remember, this is a hospital, not a prison.
记住 那是家医院 不是监狱
Toby's testimony sent that nutbar
托比昨天的证词害那个疯子
back to the cuckoo factory just yesterday,
又回到了精神病院
then he breaks out and now Toby's missing.
然后他就逃出来了 而现在托比又不见了
The odds of coincidence are infinitesimal.
几乎不可能是巧合
Look, you're all clearly concerned.
你们显然都很担心
Let's just track his cell phone.
我们追踪他的手♥机♥吧
After Toby put tracking software on Happy's phone,
托比给乐乐的手♥机♥安了追踪软件后
these guys blocked the GPS on their cars and cells.
他们都屏蔽了手♥机♥和车上的定位系统
I... actually have a general idea
我倒是大致知道
of the direction Toby was heading.
托比去哪了
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
He just mentioned that he was heading downtown.
他提到过他要去市区
You're lying.
你撒谎
What?
什么
Okay, what else do you know?
你还知道什么
He just told me that he was heading downtown
他就说他要去市区
and I know he hates freeway traffic,
我知道他讨厌高速拥堵
so I'm sure that he was taking Olympic.
所以我猜他走了奥林匹克大道
Okay, so we hack into the city's traffic cams
好的 我们黑入城市交通监控
and look at the intersections that he might have been
看看他开车时可能经过的
at the time he was driving.
十字路口
Around 6:30.
大概是6:30
Okay, you know something that you're not telling me.
好吧 你隐瞒了你知道的什么事
You're scaring me.
你吓到我了
Good.
很好
Here it is. Okay, here's my car
找到了 那是我的车
at Olympic and Olive, then Olympic and Midway,
出现在奥林匹克和奥利弗街口 然后是中路街口
and then... it's gone.
然后 不见了
So he stopped somewhere on Olympic between Midway and Hill.
那么他停在了奥林匹克大道 中路和山街之间
Let's check it out.
我们去看看
What do you got there, some kind of science project?
那是什么 科学作业吗
You're not gonna joke your way out of this one, Tobias.
别想靠玩笑逃脱了 托拜厄斯
No, today is a very serious day.
今天是很严肃的
It's a die magno.
是很棒的一天
That's Latin.
那是拉丁语
I like talking in dead languages
我喜欢用消亡的语言
to remind humanity that we are as ephemeral
以提醒人类我们跟自己所说的语言一样
as the words that leave our lips.
生命非常短暂
Glad to see the psych ward worked out for you.
很高兴精神病院对你有这么大的帮助
You can mock me all you want,
你想怎么嘲笑我都行
but when my work is done...
但等我完成了
nobody will be laughing.
没人会笑得出来
What work is that?
你要做什么
Conversing to humanize yourself. That's cute.
通过对话显露自己的人性 真可爱
When you're committed, Toby,
被收治入院后 托比
when your freedom
自♥由♥
and your dignity are ripped from you,
和尊严都被剥夺后
all you have left is time.
人就只剩时间了
Now, I spent my time on research for BBI:
我把时间都花在BBI研究上
brain-to-brain interface.
即脑间对接
Now, I was limited, of course, by what I could accomplish
我当时自然很受限 在软垫病室里
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表