剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Scorpion...
《天蝎》前情提要
Whitehull Hospital is selling the naming rights
怀特豪尔医院要出♥售♥它新儿科病房♥的
to its new pediatric ward.
命名权
If I can earn enough money,
如果我能挣够钱
hopefully, it'll be named the Megan Dodd Pediatric Care Ward.
或许就能把那里命名为"梅根·多德儿科病房♥"
I'll be on Price Is Right next week,
我下周就能上《价格竞猜》
and I'm gonna be fully prepared.
我会做足准备
Patricia Brewster! Come on down!
帕特丽夏·布鲁斯特 下来吧
That's one of the four. My odds for being selected
这是四人之一 我获选的概率
have dropped precipitously.
已经极具下降
You mirrored the breathing pattern
你模仿了选手筛选人的
of the contestant screener.
呼吸模式
You're wearing a silly T-shirt.
你穿着逗比的T恤衫
They know you'll be a fun contestant.
他们知道你会是个有趣的选手
Horatio Pepper!
霍雷肖·佩珀
Come on down!
下来吧
Man. Now I'm down to a .7% chance.
该死 现在我的几率只有0.7%了
Actually, it's less than that if they want
事实上 如果他们要男女均衡
an equal number of men and women.
概率还要更小
Stop it. You're making him nervous.
别说了 你害得他紧张了
He's sweating a lot, like he swam here.
他流汗好多 像在这儿游了泳
Murray Miller!
穆雷·米勒
Come on down!
下来吧
Oh, man, now they've selected two men.
糟糕 他们已经选了两个男人了
No, no. I-I know this show.
不不 我了解这节目
They don't always do equal genders.
他们并不总是男女均衡的
I can't believe I studied every supermarket circular
难以置信 我花了一个月背住了
within a 50-mile radius for a month.
50英里半径内每家超♥市♥的传♥单♥
I'm never gonna get the money for Megan's tribute.
却还是不能凑够钱替梅根买♥♥冠名权
Sylvester Dodd!
希尔维斯特·多德
Come on down! Me! I knew it! I knew it!
下来吧 我 我就知道
That's great!
太棒了
You are the first four contestants
你们是《价格竞猜》的
on The Price Is Right!
首轮四位选手
And now...
现在
here's your host,
有请主持人
Drew Carey!
德鲁·凯瑞
What's up, everybody?
大家好啊
Welcome to the show. How you feeling? Good?
欢迎来到节目现场 大家感觉如何 还好吗
Yeah!
好
It's gonna be a great hour.
这一小时会精彩纷呈
Let's get it started with the first prize
我们从今天《价格竞猜》
up for bids today on The Price Is Right!
第一件奖品开始竞猜吧
Drew, we're gonna kick things off with a fun Ping-Pong table
德鲁 我们就从手工游戏的
from Craftgames!
欢乐乒乓桌开始吧
$950!
950美元
Uh, usually George finishes the prize before you bid.
一般要等乔治说完你才能竞猜
No need. That is a Craftgames Pro Tournament
不需要 这是手工游戏职业锦标赛
Series 200, with aluminum alloy legs,
200系列 有铝合金桌腿
push-button retractable net,
按钮可回收网
and dual folding capabilities for easy storage.
以及方便存放的双折特性
$950.
950美元
So, Sylvester,
好吧 希尔维斯特
what's your bid? Just kidding. We're moving on.
你猜多少 开玩笑的 继续
Murray, what do you say?
穆雷 你说呢
Ten to one Sly nails it.
十比一赔率希尔赢了
No way. I saw you guys studying the sports catalog.
不可能 我看见你们研究体育商品名录的样子了
Small wager then?
那赌小点
Been wagering a lot lately.
最近你老赌啊
Yeah, I bet when I'm manic. I'm manically in love with you.
嗯 我疯狂时就爱赌 而我疯狂地爱着你
I'm aware of the pathology. I'm in control.
我知道我的毛病 我在掌控之中
You want some of this action or no?
你到底参不参加
Somebody got it right on the nose and gets an extra $500
有人猜中了 能从我口袋里
right out of my pocket!
多拿500美元
Actual retail price
实际零售价
is...
为
$950! Sylvester!
950美元 希尔维斯特获胜
Yay! Yay! That's my friend!
好诶 那是我朋友
Very good work.
真棒
Here's your $500.
给你的五百美元
Man, you were sure about that $950.
你对这950美元的价格好确定
I'm certain of all facts.
我对一切事实都很确定
All right.
好吧
I got a fact for you.
我有个事实要告诉你
George, let him know!
乔治 告诉他
Sylvester,
希尔维斯特
you've got a chance to win up to
你有机会赢得最高
$100,000!
10万美元的奖金
Yeah, Sly!
好诶 希尔
Because you're gonna be playing
但你要玩
"Pay the Rent"!
《付房♥租》
All right.
好了
What you're gonna do is you're gonna take these grocery items,
你要把这些杂货商品
put 'em in your house.
放进你的家里
The items on the second floor
二楼的商品
have to be more expensive than the one in the mailbox...
得比邮箱里的商品贵
Every floor needs to cost more
每一层的总额
than the level below it. Got it. Okay.
都要比下一层高 了解 好的
Mailbox, first floor, first floor,
邮箱 一层 一层
second floor, second floor, attic.
二层 二层 阁楼
Uh, we should really, uh,
我们应该
tell you about the products first.
先跟你介绍一下产品
Uh, no need.
不需要
I'm going straight for the $100,000.
我要直接挑战10万美元
Mailbox, first floor, first floor,
邮箱 一层 一层
second floor, second floor, attic.
二层 二层 阁楼
Ask Amber. She'll tell you.
问问安珀 她会告诉你的
Show-show the prices.
显示价格
That's not normally how we do it.
我们一般不这么做
Is Sylvester right?
希尔维斯特对了吗
Holy cow!
老天爷
$100,000!
10万美元
Congratulations!
恭喜
100,000 bucks! Sylvester won!
10万美元 希尔维斯特赢了
Morning, big winner.
早啊 大赢家
You doing an inventory on your booty?
你在清点你的战利品吗
If I can get just 90% of the retail price
如果我能把奖品
for my showcase prizes, plus the 100K in cash,
以零售价的90%卖♥♥出 再加上那10万美元
then I will be halfway to naming the Megan Dodd
那我成功冠名"梅根·多德儿科病房♥"之路
Pediatric Wing.
就走一半了
Year's supply of motor oil; new bedroom set...
够一年的机油 寝具
Is this Egyptian cotton?
这是埃及棉的吗
20 bucks I can guess the thread count.
赌20我能猜中线程数
1,500. Is it 1,500?
是不是1500
Pathetic.
可悲
Pathetic?
可悲
That's a little harsh to say to your hunk.
这话对你男人说有点狠了吧
Question is, hunk of what?
问题是 他是堆什么啊
More time I spend with him, the more racing forms
我跟他相处越久 就能在他公♥寓♥里
and bookie slips I find all over his apartment.
找到越多的赛马新闻和赌单
And this is news to you?
你觉得意外吗
The extent of it is.
程度让我意外
Look, you're learning your way through a new romance.
你在渐渐了解一段新恋情
Before Toby, what was your longest relationship?
托比之前 你最久的恋情是跟谁
I had an orbital sander for nine years.
我曾有台旋转式砂光机用了九年
Yeah, I'm lookin' for Cabe Gallo.
我找凯布·格洛
Um, okay. Could we tell him who's asking?
好 可以问问你是谁吗
I'm a friend.
我是他的朋友
Yeah, we're just
嗯 我们就是
looking for a name.
想知道你的名字
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表