剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
FYI, his phone's clean.
告诉你一声 他的手♥机♥没问题
I just hate him.
我只是很讨厌他
Great.
棒极了
Now we're back to where we started.
现在我们又回到原点了
Why can't you be normal?
你为什么不能像普通人一样呢
Guys, your comms are linked.
伙计们 通讯设备连上了
We struck out on Quincy.
昆西这条线断了
Dorie, we're in serious trouble.
多莉 我们有大♥麻♥烦了
So you have to keep it up a while longer.
所以你们还得再坚持一会
Professor Cooley is dead.
库里教授死了
There's an argument next door.
旁边吵起来了
I think I just heard someone say "Cooley."
我想我听见有人说了"库里"
That's the name of the dead professor, right?
是那个死了的教授 对吗
Yes, what-what are they saying?
对 他们 他们在说什么
I just got a big ping here.
我探测到了一个强烈的声脉冲
Happy, is-is there a hair dryer in there?
乐乐 那儿有吹风机吗
If so, crack the casing and then take out the heating coil.
如果有 打开壳体 拿出电热元件
Yeah, I know how to make a listening device from a hair dryer.
行了 我知道怎么用吹风机组装窃听器
We need to call the cops.
我们得通知警♥察♥
We can't, Alberto, we'll go to prison.
不行 阿尔贝托 我们会坐牢的
The news is saying that Professor Cooley was murdered.
新闻说库里教授被杀了
We could be next.
接下来可能就轮到我们了
It-it wasn't supposed to be like this.
不该 不该是这样的
We have some money-- we can just get out of here.
我们有钱 我们可以离开这里
We can't just...
我们不能就...
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁
You both need to come with me now.
你们俩必须现在跟我走
Not now, just go back to the mixer.
现在不行 回调音台那边去
Okay, I'm not a college student, I'm with Homeland.
好吧 我不是大学生 我是国安局的人
And you are both clearly over your heads.
而你们俩明显不知轻重
We know about the ransomware,
我们知道勒索软件的事
so just give me the laptop and do what I tell you.
所以给我电脑 按我说的做
Look, we don't even know who you are.
我们根本不知道你是谁
Oh, my God!
上帝啊
The next one is gonna be 24 inches lower,
下一拳会低上六十厘米
and it's gonna hurt a lot more.
而且会疼的更厉害
What the...? Are you okay?
什么... 你还好吗
Your professor was murdered to tie up loose ends.
他们杀了你们的教授是为了最后封口
I bet you're both next.
我打赌下一个就是你们
So I suggest you come with me now if you want to survive.
所以我建议你们 想活命就跟我走
Okay.
好吧
Not good. Follow me.
不好 跟我来
Go there.
走这边
Get inside.
进去
What-what do we do now?
现在怎么办
Okay, for starters, shut up.
首先 闭嘴
Oh, my God, is he gonna kill us?
天哪 他要杀了我们吗
Just let me think.
让我想想
Okay. Come on. Okay.
这边
What are you doing?
你什么
It all comes down to nuts.
最终还是要靠螺母
Come on, let's go!
快 快走
Come on. Come on.
快点 快走
We're not computer students, but we know how to code.
我们不是计算机系学生 但是知道如何编程
Really well.
还很厉害
Professor Cooley saw our skills,
库里教授发现了我们的技术
asked if we wanted to make some quick cash.
问我们想不想赚外快
Cooley said he had a friend named Ryder.
库里说他有个朋友叫莱德
They studied programming together, back in the day.
他们曾经一起学编程
Ryder wanted to hire someone to write code for him.
莱德想雇人给他写代码
So Ryder was the guy who was chasing us.
所以莱德就是那个追我们的人
Probably. We never met him.
可能吧 我们从没见过他
He just gave instructions and money to Cooley,
他只是把指示和钱给到库里
who passed them along to us.
库里再给我们
We cranked out the code, Cooley uploaded it to the quantum.
我们写好代码 库里上传到量子计算机
We figured that was the end of it until Cooley wound up dead.
我们以为这就结束了 直到库里死了
Did... did you just say "Quantum"?
你 刚才说量子计算机
It's in the basement of the comp sci building.
在校区的实验大楼地下室里
Top secret. Only Professor Cooley
是顶级机密 只有库里教授知道
and maybe two other school officials knew about it.
也许另外还有两位学校教工
Okay, so the anti-code to the ransomware that I just scripted
如果我们跟量子计算机对着干
cannot be uploaded to the Fed
我刚写的对抗勒索软件的代码
if we are going up against a quantum.
是无法上传的
What's a quantum?
量子计算机是什么
Quantum computers are extremely rare.
量子计算机非常罕见
At any time, maybe three or four of them exist on the planet
古往今来 地球上只有三四台
at top government research labs or universities.
存放在顶级的政♥府♥或大学科研室里
Totally hush-hush.
绝对机密
Unlike standard binary computers,
和标准二进制电脑不同
quantums transmit data using precision lasers.
量子计算机用精度激光来传输数据
Billions of times faster than even today's top processors.
比现在顶尖的处理器快几十亿倍
That's why the ransomware kept adapting
所以我试图入侵时
when I was trying to hack it.
勒索软件才一直修改程序
No human can outthink a quantum, not even me.
无人能智胜量子计算机 连我都不能
But these lasers are as unstable as they are fast.
这些激光虽快 却同样不稳定
Some last a few days, at most, a couple weeks.
这种状态会持续几天 最多几星期
So Ryder paid to have the ransomware built,
所以说莱德出钱设计勒索软件
and his pal Cooley had access to a supercomputer,
他同伙库里能接近超级计算机
and he could pull it off without getting caught.
可以达到目的又不被察觉
Yeah, Cooper.
库珀
Okay.
好吧
I'll check it out. Thanks.
我会查证的 谢谢
Homeland just got another e-mail from Ryder.
国土安♥全♥局♥从莱德那儿收到了另一封电邮
"You now have one hour."
你们还有一小时
Now that he knows we're on to him,
既然他知道我们查到他了
he's trying to shorten the time frame.
正在努力缩短时间
Okay, so, Paige, you stay here with Dorie and Alberto.
佩吉 你带多莉和阿尔贝托呆在这儿
We're gonna go to the one place that we can stop this hack.
咱们去那个能阻止这次入侵的地方
Where's that?
哪儿
The quantum.
量子计算机那儿
Now, if I can upload my anti-code
如果我能把对抗代码
directly into the quantum,
直接上传到量子计算机
then it can run as fast as the ransomware itself
这个代码就能和勒索软件运行得一样快
and unravel it.
继而瓦解它
Hey, Doc, you forget someone?
医生 你是不是忘了个人
Wh-Why's Professor Berkstead tied up?
博科斯塔德教授为什么被绑着
We brought this guy here for no reason.
我们没来由地把他绑了来
Now what are we gonna do with him?
现在拿他怎么办
Nothing's done for no reason.
万事都有来由
Ooh, stand back, Cabe.
后退 凯布
Here comes some dime-store analysis you don't want to miss.
接下来是不容错过的三流侧写
You want analysis?
你要侧写
You're the reason Amy left you.
你就是艾米离开的原因
You spent most nights at card tables.
你大部分的夜晚都是在牌桌上度过的
You missed her birthday 'cause you were at the track.
你错过她生日是因为你在赌马场上
You blew through both your savings.
你赌光了你们的积蓄
You're an egomaniac and a narcissist.
你自大又自恋
And after all these years,
这么多年过去了
the only person you blame is me.
你却只怪我
Keep your mouth shut about all this.
对这件事只字别提
The quantum computer.
量子计算机
It's like meeting Elvis.
就像见到猫王一样
If that's what sent the ransomware,
如果是它发送的勒索软件
let's just smash it and end this.
我们砸烂它就结束了
No, if we do, the ransomware
不 这么做的话
will stay embedded in the Fed's server.
勒索软件会嵌入♥联♥邦的服务器中
It'll keep running,
继续运行
and before we know it, our economy collapses.
我们还没回过神来 经济就崩溃了
Our only hope is to slow the quantum down
唯一的希望就是让量子计算机慢下来
so that I can upload my anti-code
我就能上传对抗代码
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表