剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
where the chain is weakest.
那个部位应该是最脆弱的
That's inspired problem solving.
这真是个聪明的解决方案
Only if it works.
如果成功的话就是
Get back to where it's safe, all right, buddy?
退后到安全的位置 好了吗伙计
It worked!
成功了
Okay.
好的
It worked.
成功了
The valve is shut.
阀门已经关掉了
Quick. Open all the vents.
赶快 打开所有通风口
Whoa, it's unreal that we made it in time.
真不敢相信我们及时完成了任务
I don't think we did.
我不认为我们完成了
The pressure gauges are at zero.
压力表显示为零
The gas couldn't have vented that fast already.
气体不可能这么快就排出去了
That sound is bad, right?
听起来不太妙啊
It's the gas detector.
是气体♥检♥测仪
Oh, we're too late.
我们太晚了
The aftershock cracked the pipe.
余震冲击了管道
Who cares how the gas vents, as long as the pipe won't explode?
只要管道不爆♥炸♥ 谁在意怎么把气体排出去
Koreatown is saved.
韩国城安全了
I still get spicy noodle chicken.
我还能吃到辣面鸡
Now let's hop along up that manhole ladder
我们赶快在窒息之前
before we asphyxiate down here.
顺着爬梯离开这
Toby, Toby...
托比 托比
we have a major issue.
我们有个关键问题要解决
Okay...
好吧
the ventilation down here goes east.
通气的方向一路向东
Straight to downtown.
直通市区
That cop's walkie-talkie said downtown's burning.
警♥察♥的对话机里说过市区发生了火灾
With the volume in the tunnels,
根据隧♥道♥的体积计算
gas moves at four miles per hour.
天然气以每小时6.4公里的速度传送
We have 17 minutes until it reaches under the fires.
在它到达火灾发生地前我们还剩17分钟
Those fires plus this gas equals bye-bye downtown.
火灾加上天然气相当于和市区道别了
Guys, meet us at the corner of Wilshire and Morell ASAP.
马上在威尔郡大道和莫雷利街交汇处见面
You got it. What's the plan?
收到了 你有什么计划
To save the city,
要拯救这座城市
we're gonna light the gas on fire ourselves.
我们要亲自把那些天然气烧了
I'm gonna have to build a super-sized gas flare
我得建一个巨大的废气燃烧器
that can suck the excess gas out of the tunnels
把多余的气体吸出管道
like a vacuum, similar to an oil field.
就像真空一样 道理和油田类似
Now, if we do that, then it never reaches downtown.
如果我们成功 气体就不会流到市中心
Happy, we need something
乐乐 我们需要
that can launch a streamlined projectile.
能发射流线型射弹的东西
I can get what I'll need from any dumpster. I'm on it.
我随便从垃圾箱就能找到 这就去办
How the hell are you guys gonna get there in time on foot?
你们徒步怎么可能及时赶到现场
We're not on foot.
我们不是徒步
We kind of borrowed a car from someone
我们可以说是趁指挥交通的人不注意
who was directing traffic
从他手中
when he wasn't looking.
借了一辆车
Do I hear sirens?
我听见的是警笛声吗
Did you guys steal a cop car?
你们是不是偷了一辆警车
Maybe.
可能吧
All right, first things first,
好了 先说重要的
we need to build a makeshift chimney.
我们要做个临时的烟囱
How about that?
用那个怎么样
Perfect.
简直完美
Okay, you move it over the manhole.
好的 你把那个搬到井盖那里去
All right, I'll take care of the crane.
好的 我来操纵起重机
You get the manhole off.
你把井盖打开
Oh, I didn't think I'd be doing this twice today.
真没想到今天要撬两个井盖
Good. You're aligned.
很好 已经对准了
Yeah.
是啊
Little to the right.
往右一点点
Now drop it!
放下来
Good!
很好
Perfect! Perfect!
完美 太完美了
Come on! Come on!
快来 快来
A broken pool cue and a plastic coat hanger?
一个坏台球杆和一个塑料衣架
What the hell is that?
这是什么鬼
An atlatl,
投矛器
an ancient Aztec spear-throwing device.
一种古代阿兹特克人用来投矛的装置
Marvel of physics.
这是物理学的奇迹
And I'm gonna chuck the crap out of it.
我要把这玩意扔出去
There's an open four-by-four hatch
那边尽头处
at the other end of that thing, Cabe, so...
有个四乘四的开口 凯布 那么
make it count.
一定要成功
All right.
好的
Kobe from downtown.
三分球
Yeah!
太棒啦
Yay!
好棒
All the gas is being sucked from the vent and burned off.
所有气体都从这个出口吸出来烧尽
It'll never reach downtown.
永远也到不了市区了
They're gonna be looking for that cop car.
他们会来找那辆警车的
You gonna protect a brother?
你会保护兄弟一把不
I think they'll understand.
我想他们会理解的
...in what experts are calling
用专家的话说
the worst natural disaster to hit Los Angeles in decades.
几十年来袭击洛杉矶的最严重的自然灾害
Although authorities are saying
但是根据官方回应
things could've been substantially worse
如果一起重大天然气泄漏事故
if a massive gas leak
没有戏剧性地被及时处理
hadn't been handled in dramatic fashion...
情况会比现在严重得多
30 minutes of cranking for three minutes of sound.
忙活了半小时就报道了三分钟
Great product.
太划算了
Oh, what a day. Even though we were all separated,
好有意义的一天 就算我们分散在各处
we were still able to save the city.
我们还是成功拯救了整座城市
Even you two.
就连你们两个也做到了
Holy crow.
我的天啊
Ralph, I was so worried about you.
拉尔夫 我担心死你了
I'm so glad you're okay.
你还安然无恙我太开心了
I'm glad you're okay, too.
你没事我也很开心
I heard from Toby and Walter
听托比和沃特说
you guys had some adventure,
你们经历了一次大冒险
a pretty dangerous one, at that.
还挺危险的那种
We had a massive quake.
我们经历了一场大地震
You took my son
你带着我儿子
into the canyons, drove on dirt roads
进入峡谷 半瞎着
half-blind
在土路上开车
near landslides and accidents...
离滑坡和险情那么近
...and you brought him home safe.
你把他平安带回家了
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, Ralphie?
拉小夫
As for you, um...
至于你
...you earned this.
这是你应得的
I can go kayaking?
我能去划独木舟了
Well, it's got to be safer
这肯定比
than driving with Sylvester, and besides,
和希尔维斯特一起开车安全 再说
you're not a typical kid.
你也不是一个一般的孩子
I have to stop treating you like one.
我不应该再像对待一般孩子一样对待你了
Nice work, outdoor cat.
干得漂亮 小野猫
Hey, Doc,
医生
give me a hand with this.
给我搭把手
Hey, Walter.
你好 沃特
Everything all right?
出什么事了吗
Yeah, everything's fine.
没有 一切都好
Just can't get that stupid song out of my head.
只是被那首破歌♥洗♥脑♥了
I know what you mean.
我懂的
It's a classic.
那是经典作品
So, I was thinking, um,
我在想
Paige signed up for a few sessions
佩吉在瑞祖托医生那边
with Dr. Rizzuto.
给我们报了几个疗程
So maybe we should finish them up?
我们是不是应该去做完
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表