剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
可以控制温度 湿度以及光线
in order to prevent premature bleaching of the covers.
以便保护封面 避免过早褪色
Humidor for your comics?
给你的漫画书建保存箱
Technically, it's a Super-dor.
可以称为超级保存箱
No dice, grabby hands.
别乱碰 咸猪手
I've calculated a precise monthly schedule
我已经计算了一个精确的月历
for each comic to be perused
定下了每本漫画的阅读时间
in order to ensure complete preservation.
以便确保能完好地保存他们
Four minutes, wearing gloves.
只能看四分钟 而且要带手套
I hate that look.
我讨厌那个表情
It makes me feel like I'm about to be diagnosed.
让我觉得马上要被你诊断了
Your submersion into childhood interests indicates regression.
你沉浸于儿时兴趣之中表明了你的退化
Thank you.
谢谢
You're an enabler.
你在推波助澜
This is a hobby.
这是个爱好
This must have something to do with Megan.
这肯定和梅根有关
It's complicated.
很复杂
Yeah, life is complicated.
嗯 生活就是复杂的
Adult relationships are complicated.
成人关系就是复杂的
This is your security blanket, Linus.
这是你的保护毯 莱纳斯[查理·布朗的好朋友]
How about you avoiding adult relationships
那你呢 回避成年人感情
by pursuing the one woman on earth who has no interest in you.
追求这世上唯一对你没兴趣的女人
Oh, please, I kicked that habit cold turkey.
得了 我已经戒断了那个习惯
I need Happy like I need necrotizing fasciitis.
我根本不需要乐乐就像我不需要坏死性筋膜炎
You want me to prove it?
你想要我证明吗
I will. Watch me.
好啊 看我的
Been trying to reach Walter. It keeps going to voicemail.
我想联络沃特 但总是接到语♥音♥信箱
We're supposed to be to Elia's in an hour.
我们一小时后就得去埃利亚那里了
Guys, we've been slaving on this job for weeks,
各位 我们忙活这事几周了
especially Walter.
尤其是沃特
I'm sure he's...
我相信他
Yeah, I have no clue where he could be.
我完全不知道他可能在哪
Let's take a ride.
我们出去吧
Walter?
沃特
Oh, boy.
天呐
He's passed out on the floor.
他昏睡在地板上了
Fine, excellent.
好吧 很好
Oh, yeah, you look real great, kid.
嗯 你看上去好极了 小子
It's not actual science,
这并不是科学
but I believe the phrase is liquor before beer.
但术语应该是先喝白的后喝啤的
Oh, I don't drink alcohol.
我不喝酒的
I only had one Rhode Island iced tea.
我只喝了一杯罗德岛冰茶
Long Island iced tea.
是长岛冰茶
We got to get you ready.
我们得给你做好准备
We're due at Elia's building in 25 minutes.
我们25分钟后就要去埃利亚的大楼了
I only had one drink.
我只喝了一杯
Yeah, one drink that you remember.
你只记得一杯
You're just not used to the fire power of the Long Island.
你只是不习惯长岛的火力有多猛
Elia's been asking if you finished the kitchen smart tech.
埃利亚在问你有没有完成智能厨房♥技术
Oh, boy.
天呐
Yeah, I'm gonna take care of it.
嗯 我这就去
Hmm, cell phone's dead, room phone unplugged.
手♥机♥关了 房♥间电♥话♥拔了
Must have wanted privacy.
肯定是不希望人打扰
I don't remember how I got here.
我不记得我怎么回来的
Do you...
你有没有...
smell perfume?
闻到香水味儿
Okay, that's a good one.
真好笑
When was the last time you saw Happy laugh at anything?
你什么时候见过乐乐为什么事乐了
I have made Happy laugh a million times.
我逗过乐乐乐几百万次
Yeah, at you.
是啊 乐你
She must be on with Chet.
她肯定在跟切特聊天
I mean, look at her expression.
看她的表情
It looks like she won the lottery or got nominated
像是赢了彩票 或是获得了
for some award or something.
什么大奖的提名
That's a big smile, I got it.
是啊 很大的微笑 知道了
I know that you're skeptical, but I'm good with this.
我知道你持怀疑态度 但我不介意的
I was totally fine before Happy came into my life.
乐乐进入我生活之前我不也好好的
You were a dumpster fire.
你那时简直一团糟
Wow, Walter,
沃特
you look like me the day after the Kentucky Derby.
你看起来像我在肯塔基赛马大会第二天的样子
Are you ill? How ill?
你病了吗 有多严重
Just a cocktail flu.
就是鸡尾酒流感
He's disease-free.
他没病
We think.
我们是这么认为的
Let's just get inside.
我们赶紧进去吧
This is a big day for Scorpion.
今天是天蝎的大日子
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm gonna get my own door, thanks.
我自己开门就行 谢谢
It's an independence thing.
独♥立♥什么的
You're welcome.
不客气
My dream was to create
我的梦想是创造
the world's most energy-efficient smart building
世界上最节能的智能建筑
that leaves no negative footprint.
不留下任何负足迹
Our new headquarters features climate-responsive technology.
我们的新总部有气候响应技术
Solar panels extend from the building
当有阳光时 太阳能板
when touched by light.
会从大楼伸出来
and the geothermal HVAC system was designed
地热空调系统
using laminar air flow
利用层流
that creates completely particle-free clean air environment.
创造出了零颗粒的纯净空气环境
All of this was done using the input of the world's top designers,
这一切的完成都是靠吸取世界顶级设计师的建议
architects
还有建筑师
and the Scorpion team, led by Mr. Walter O'Brien.
以及由沃特·奥布莱恩先生领导的天蝎团队
Hello.
大家好
Please, I invite all of you to tour the building,
我邀请大家在楼内随意转
ask questions, and please, enjoy the food and drinks.
提问 并享用食物和美酒
Thanks for coming.
感谢前来
Very good.
很好
You made it.
你来了
Oh, yeah, sorry.
是啊 抱歉
Forgive my cell reception issues. Hello.
请原谅我的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥问题 你好
I am just glad you're here. Yes.
你来了就好 嗯
This is my head of biometrics, Dan Smaisle.
这是生物统计学部主任 丹·斯麦泽利
Oh, yes. Dan.
当然 丹 你好
Head of security, Wilson Adler.
安保主管 威尔森·艾德勒
Mr. O'Brien. You are? You look a little, uh, flushed.
奥布莱恩先生 您没事吧 你有点脸红红的
Uh, never been better.
我好极了
Good, because we have a problem.
很好 因为我们有个麻烦
It is normal for people to encounter last-minute glitches,
临时出现小故障是常事
but all is gonna be handled very soon.
但一切都会很快处理好的
Of course,
当然
and maybe this is me just worrying again,
或许我只是又瞎担心了
but I've been hawking your prowess for the last month,
但我都盯了你一个月了
so you've got to come through.
你必须完成
Tripling the tech budget of a project
完成前三周时将
three weeks before completion does invite scrutiny.
一个项目的预算翻三倍 的确必须仔细
Guys, it's in the bag.
各位 就在包里
Scorpion is synonymous with professionalism.
天蝎就是专业的代名词
This is the most frequently-played song
这是电梯内所有人的音乐中
of all music collections in this elevator
播放次数最多的一首歌♥
chosen from the playlist of Tobias Curtis.
选自托拜厄斯·柯蒂斯的播放列表
This old girlfriend downloaded it.
我以前一个女友下载的
I've never even listened to it.
我根本没听过
This song has been played 17 times this week.
这首歌♥本周播放了17次
The fish bubbles stopped.
鱼不吐泡泡了
The ViviSpace projector isn't working.
维维太空投影器不好使了
Uh, you know, I set everything up in here, so excuse me.
这些东西都是我设置的 请让让
An error message keeps popping up.
总是出现错误提示
They are on it, Russell. It's... my son.
他们在研究了 罗素 这是我儿子
Oh, hey, Super Fun Guy fan?
你也是《逗比侠》的粉丝吗
Very nice.
不错啊
I'm sure you've noticed
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表