剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
你的人未必就是失去意识或者被下药了
He was raging. For hours.
他畅饮狂欢了好几个小时
This guy was raging?
这个人 狂欢
Buying rounds, telling jokes.
请大家喝酒 讲笑话
He was on fire.
根本停不下来
Yeah, it's real farfetched, pal.
这也太扯了 伙计
I remember one of his jokes.
我还记得他说的一个笑话
If an optimist sees a cup as half full,
乐观的人认为杯子是半满
and a pessimist sees it as half empty,
悲观的人认为是半空
what does the engineer see?
工程师怎么看
A cup that's too big by half.
一杯不满半杯晃荡
He tells that joke all the time.
他老是说这个笑话
Hardly a joke.
根本不算是笑话
Yeah, it's not funny at all.
一点都不好笑
But, you know, you learn something.
但还是能了解到一些事
Bottom line, your dude had a few too many and hooked up.
总之 你们的伙伴喝了很多 还约了妹子
Okay, you can shut up now, okay?
你闭嘴好吗
All right. We're done.
好了 我们走
Walter partying? Macking some random woman?
沃特在派对狂欢 随便找个妹子就上
Is there a world where that actually happened?
真的会有这样的事情发生
We just got the opinion of one guy.
这只是那个人的看法
Security should have pulled the surveillance by now,
安保人员应该已经调出了监控记录
and we'll get the truth.
我们会知道真♥相♥的
So... does anybody here know any good camp fire songs?
你们谁知道适合在露营时放的歌♥
My eyes itch.
我的眼睛好痒
When are we gonna get out of here?
我们什么时候能出去
Soon.
很快了
My throat hurts.
我嗓子疼
Okay.
好
Okay. Think.
好的 仔细想想
What would the team do if they were here right now?
如果团队成员在这里的话会做什么
Walter would probably tell me to focus
沃特可能会让我集中精力
on the first evident problem, which is smoke inhalation.
解决最明显的问题 也就是烟雾吸入
Toby would probably just annoy me.
托比估计只会惹恼我
And Happy...
乐乐
Happy would build something.
乐乐会造点什么东西
Like smoke filtration masks.
比如防烟面具
Okay, kids, this will only be a second.
孩子们 马上就好
This is insanity!
太夸张了
The second I rebuild a code bridge,
我一重新编码
the worm corrupts it behind me.
蠕虫病毒就搞破坏
I'm really starting to doubt that you are the right man for this job.
我开始怀疑你是不是适合这份工作
Oh, you think you can handle it?
你认为你可以搞定吗
What age did you win the coding Olympics?
你赢得编程奥林匹克的时候是几岁
Okay, enough!
够了
Walter, you told me to trust you. I do.
沃特 你让我信任你 我照做了
What are your ideas?
你有什么想法
We have to completely reboot the system from the server.
我们得从服务器完全重启系统
Revert to your original program.
恢复到之前的程序
Yeah. Then we can restart the system, bit by bit,
然后我们可以一点点地重启系统
without the worm. Then we can open the vents,
没有蠕虫病毒干扰 然后打开通风管道
start the sprinklers, kill the fire.
打开喷头 浇灭火焰
Hold on. Hold on. Please. Please.
等等 拜托 拜托
We are talking about literally unplugging the brains of the building.
我们是在说要拔掉整栋大楼的大脑
Yes. If we're unable to reboot,
是的 如果不能重启
we are hopeless. I understand.
我们就没戏了 我明白
We are sealed. My son will be trapped.
我们被封住了 我儿子会被困在那里
I'm aware of that.
我知道
Can't blame a man for worrying about his son.
你担心自己的儿子 不怪你
We're all worried.
我们都很担心
Then let's go. Now.
那我们赶紧走吧
Thank you.
谢谢
See, this is fun.
看 这很有趣
We're learning how to do different things.
我们在学着做不同的事情
Making a mask from a dismantled charcoal filter.
用废的碳过滤器做面具
Can anybody tell me what activated charcoal is?
谁能告诉我活性炭是什么
It's carbon that's been treated with oxygen
是搀和了氧的碳
to open up the millions of tiny pores between the carbon atoms.
打开碳原子之间无数的小孔
And those tiny pores attract chemicals
这些小孔能够吸引化学物质
like the particles in smoke?
比如烟雾中的粒子
Yes! Now, you tell me this isn't just like camp.
没错 你们说这像不像露营
Except for the choking to death.
除了快被呛死之外
You're a real wit, Russell, but we're not choking to death.
你真聪明 罗素 但我们不会被呛死
We're just uncomfortable.
只是不舒服而已
Coughing is uncomfortable, choking is uncomfortable.
咳嗽不舒服 呛着也不舒服
Plunging headfirst into
一头钻进
a tank full of fish feces and food bits
一罐鱼粪便和鱼食里
is, for me, off the uncomfortable scale.
对我来说是最不舒服的事情
But it is something that we will all accept because we are mature.
但我们都会接受 因为我们很成熟
Right?
对吗
I'm just... open a...
我来打开...
Want to help me?
帮我一下好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
See?
看
Everybody's gonna be fine.
大家都会没事的
Okay, the server room is five floors up.
服务器室在五层楼上
The building's water pressure and temperature's controlled by the automated system.
楼里的水压和气温都是自动化系统控制的
That steam's over 200 degrees.
那蒸汽超过93度了
Okay, good thing we missed that.
幸亏我们没碰上
That was close.
好险
Looks like the worm is following us.
蠕虫病毒似乎在跟着我们
It's malicious.
是恶性病毒
All the tech in the building that ran facial recognition
大楼里的所有技术都有人脸识别
to-to pick our favorite songs or monitor room temperature
才能选出我们最爱的歌♥ 监控室内温度
is now guessing where we are and attacking.
现在它开始猜测我们的方位然后攻击我们了
Like it was designed to make the tech look bad.
好像是故意让这幢大楼采用的技术出丑
Yeah, well, we don't have time to just stand around here.
我们可没时间傻站在这里了
I can run through it.
我可以穿过去
Okay, are you crazy?!
你疯了吗
You're gonna melt your skin!
你的皮肤会融化
Why are you so determined to kill yourself?
你为什么如此执着要寻死
Toby, where the hell are you?
托比 你在哪
I made my way out of the elevator-- solo, thank you.
我从电梯里出来了 凭自己的力量 谢谢
What floor are you on?
你在几层
15.
15层
Okay, perfect.
很好
Head to the server room.
去服务器室
Now, we'll try and meet you, but if you beat us,
我们尽量跟你在那会面 如果你先到
we will talk you through the reboot protocol.
我们来告诉你怎么重启
I'm on my way.
这就去
My lingula.
我的小舌头
Guys, I don't think I'm making it to the server room any time soon.
各位 我觉得我短时间内到不了服务器室了
Would you look at that?
你看看这个
If I wasn't seeing it, I wouldn't believe it.
要不是亲眼所见 我肯定不信
That's where he ordered a round of shots.
看 他点了一轮酒
I want drinks for everyone!
我请大家喝酒
It's like he's possessed by some evil spirit that's in a fraternity.
好像被兄弟会的恶灵附身了
Back up the footage to when he first gets the drink.
把录像往后退 退到他最开始拿酒的地方
Back up, back up.
后退 后退
Keep going... Stop!
继续 停
All right, keep your eyes on the girl's hands,
好 注意观察那个女人的手
and see if she slips him anything into his drink.
看她有没有给他的酒里下药
It's out of frame at the crucial moment.
关键的时刻没拍到
I can't see if she put anything in his glass.
看不出来她是不是往杯子里放了东西
It's really...
真是...
Was she acting odd?
她行为怪异吗
No.
不
She did turn down a few guys before this one showed up.
这位先生出现前她倒是拒绝了几个人
Well, maybe she was waiting for him.
她也许特意在等他出现
Or she's just picky and likes math humor.
或者只是矫情而且喜欢数学笑话
If she wasn't specifically targeting Walter,
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表