剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on scorpion... Okay, oh, yeah.
《天蝎》前情提要 好吧
Ooh, I'm sorry.
真对不起
Not good at first dates.
不怎么擅长第一次约会
Linda!
琳达
Sabotage that launch, or face the consequences.
破坏发射 否则后果自负
I think he's referring to this.
应该是指这个
This was not the worst date that I've ever had.
这次约会并不是我最糟糕的一次
Would you like to go to dinner with me again?
你愿意再次跟我共进晚餐吗
Oh, no.
不愿意
Meet my new trainee, Tim Armstrong.
这位是我的新学员 蒂姆·阿姆斯特朗
Hello.
各位好
There's nothing more stunning
稍微带有一点不完美的完美
than seeing perfection with a slight imperfection.
是最动人的
Well, only got shot in one place.
就这一个地方中弹
Holy smokes.
老天爷
You beat all the colonel clones,
你把克隆上校都干掉了
you made it to the Pardollus Galaxy
还打进了帕杜勒斯星系
and you still have all your lives!
而且一命未损
While, ironically, you have none.
讽刺的是 你一条都没了
Can't you see how incredible this is?
你看不出这多了不起吗
He's putting on a clinic.
他已经超神了
Nah, I just used to play this game when I was a kid.
我就是小时候玩过这个游戏
Actually, the neurotransmission speed
其实 你大脑到指尖的
between your brain and fingertips is pretty amazing.
神经传递速度确实惊人
Ralph, you gotta see this.
拉尔夫 你得来看看
Ralph.
拉尔夫
Ralph, you're missing out!
拉尔夫 你都错过了
What is all the ruckus?
搞什么呢
History being made!
创造历史呢
Cabe's new trainee is about to beat your high score.
凯布的新学员要打破你的高分记录了
Well, that is nearly impossible.
那怎么可能
I memorized the graphic patterns
我背住了图片规律
and every attack scenario.
和所有攻击场景
Yeah, but did you hone your trigger finger
但你跟海豹突击队一起
with the seals for half a decade?
磨练了五年的食指吗
'cause someone here did.
某人可是有哦
Well, very good.
好啊
But a physical advantage will eventually wane
但体能优势终会在
in the face of superior intellect.
智商优势面前低头
Walter, are you threatened by this?
沃特 你是受到他的威胁了吗
No.
没有
It's a video game.
不过是个电子游戏
A video game for which I possess the high score.
是我保持最高纪录的电子游戏
For now.
暂时的而已
You seem threatened. No, I'm not.
你貌似是受到了威胁 才没有
I'm, uh, hungry.
我饿了
Are there any egg bagels left?
还有鸡蛋百吉饼吗
Hey, boss.
老大
Linda.
琳达
Walter.
沃特
Uh, no bomb this time.
这次没有炸♥弹♥
Just me.
只有我
Uh, what are you...
你怎么...
Doing here unannounced?
突然跑来吗
In a bold and possibly embarrassing move?
大胆也可能是自讨没趣吗
Yes.
是啊
...Can we talk in private?
我们能单独谈谈吗
Oh, yeah.
当然
Um, sure.
好啊
So...
那么
Is everything okay?
一切都好吗
Yes.
是的
Well, kind of.
算是吧
It's just...
就是
I have been thinking about you.
我一直在想你
A lot.
很想你
I feel like I didn't give you a fair shot.
我觉得我似乎对你不公
Especially after
尤其是
you went ahead and saved my life and all.
你还救了我一命
It was my fault that you were in danger.
是我害你陷入了危险
I was just acting responsibly.
我只是承担了责任
And now... I am, too.
现在 我也是
I am taking responsibility
我要承担责任
for saying "No" to a date
我拒绝了跟一个
with a great guy.
很棒的人约会的机会
Unless you'd like to call it a... a "joint social endeavor,"
除非你更喜欢称之为"共同社交努力"
in which case,
那样的话
we could go on one of those?
我们可以再进行一次吗
This is a pleasant surprise,
这真是令人又惊又喜
because the truth is,
因为老实说
I considered it a statistical improbability
我觉得从统计学的角度讲
that I would ever see you again.
我不太可能再见到你了
So...
所以
I'm glad that the odds did not play out.
我很高兴出现了这么小概率的事
New high score!
新纪录
What is happening in there?
怎么回事
Another statistical improbability.
又是一个小概率事件
So... call me?
那么 你再打给我
I will... call you.
我会的
Yes. Okay.
好 好
That was interesting.
有意思
I'm hungry. Are there any egg bagels left?
我饿了 还有鸡蛋百吉饼吗
Did she come by for a date?
她是来约你的吗
Yes. Yeah, she did.
是的
I believe she thinks I'm... dynamite.
她认为我...很有活力[炸♥药♥]
Don't use humor on the date, 'cause you're not funny.
别在约会时玩幽默 你不幽默
Otherwise, this is a good thing.
除此之外 这是好事
Paige and Tim seem to be getting along
佩吉和蒂姆似乎越来越融洽
and you should have someone you get along with as well.
你也该找个跟你融洽的人
Makes it easier to let go of Paige.
这样你更容易对佩吉放手
Sorry, "Let go"?
什么 "放手"
She's not mine to let go.
我没资格对她放手
We're friends. We're co-workers.
我们是朋友 同事
Oh, that's right. That's my mistake.
是啊 我错了
I keep forgetting, 'cause of the way
我总是忘记 就因为你看她
you look, feel and talk about her.
喜欢她 谈起她的样子
Ralph, you missed everything.
拉尔夫 你什么都没看到
Tim set the new high score on Proton Arnold
蒂姆打破了质子小子的纪录
and walter just got asked out on a date.
沃特刚被人约出去了
Sorry. I'm just finishing my coding project for my college course.
抱歉 我在做大学课业的编程项目
Check it out.
看看吧
Um, all I hear is white noise.
我只能听到白噪音
It's what you can't hear that's important.
你听不到的才重要
It's sending data.
它在传输数据
11 years old.
才11岁
That is unbelievable.
真是难以置信
I gotta get to physical therapy for my back shrapnel,
我得去为后背的弹片做理疗了
but I will see you guys in about an hour.
一小时后再见
There's something encoded in the static?
静电里有密♥码♥吗
It's more advanced than that.
比那要先进
It uses apexes and troughs of sound waves to transmit data
它利用顶点和声波波谷传输数据
at rates millions of times faster than any available software.
且速率比现有一切软件快数百万倍
The entire Library of Congress in 5.9 seconds.
整个国会图书馆只需5.9秒钟
Unbelievable.
难以置信
And the final presentation's today?
最后展示是今天吗
At 3:00.
3点
But first, he has his spelling test at his regular school.
但首先 他要去普通学校考拼写
Normal kids at normal school, then college classes.
在正常的学校做正常的孩子 然后再去上大学课
That was the deal, right?
我们说好的 是吧
Carpool's gonna be here any second.
拼车就要到了
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表