剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
That should do it.
这样应该行了
I don't see why this is necessary.
我看不出这有什么必要
You're about to enter a hornet's nest of insanity.
你就要进入一个疯狂的蚂蜂窝了
I'm your bug repellant.
我是你的驱虫剂
You done? It's go time.
好了吗 行动吧
Thank you for being my wingers.
多谢做我的主公
He means wingmen.
是"助攻"
I'll be at a safe distance,
我站在安全距离之外
analyzing the lovely gals you're about to sit down with.
分♥析♥你将约会的可爱女生
Cabe, you be one position in front of Walter
凯布 你坐在沃特之前
so you can do recon.
以便侦查
Recon? I wanted to try dating,
侦查 我是想尝试约会
not engage in a military operation.
不是进行军事行动
For a humanoid like you,
对你这样的人形机器
it's gonna take precision coordination, like D-Day.
得需要诺曼底那样的精确协调才能成功
Why do you smell like a martini bar in 1950?
你为什么闻起来像50年代的马丁尼酒吧
It's my cologne. I wear it every day.
是我的古龙水 我天天擦的
If you wore that every day, I'd need my sinuses scraped.
如果真是这样 我得去洗鼻窦了
You're gonna dip your toe into this dating pool, aren't you?
你也要试试约会 对不对
Speed daters,
各位闪电约会者
take your seats.
请就座
You'll find your preassigned numbers on the tables.
分配好的号♥码在各个桌子上
Hey there.
这位
I think you're looking for our sunset circle
你应该去黄昏组那边吧
with our other second-chancers.
跟其他二春约会者坐一起
Okay!
好吧
Who is ready to connect?
准备好与人心灵相惜了吗
So you have eight balls of the same size,
有八颗同样大小的球
seven weigh the same,
七颗重量一样
one weighs slightly more.
一颗稍重
How do you find the one that is heavier
要如何用天平只称两次
by using a balance and only two weighings?
称出那个稍重的
What?
什么
What's your ideal number of cats?
你喜欢养多少只猫
Zero.
零
Walter, you're displaying intense disinterest.
沃特 你太不上心了
Try a compliment.
恭维一句
Your features are quite rodentiform.
你长得像啮齿类动物
That's a lovely brooch.
胸针很漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
I got it ten percent off through AARP.
我通过美国退休者协会打九折买♥♥的
Aren't their discounts wonderful?
他们的折扣多棒啊
How the hell would I know?
我怎么会知道
And then I told the prime minister,
然后我告诉首相
no bangers and mash for you, eh, govnuh?
你不要香肠土豆泥 是吧
Bugger off, ya old bloke.
走开吧 老家伙
See?
懂了吗
I'm really good at accents.
我很会学口音
We're not a good match.
我们不合适
Cheerio.
谢谢
I feel like Jane Goodall,
我觉得像珍·古德[动物行为学家]
but with less socially-adjusted subjects.
只是我的研究对象更不合群
One Singapore sling.
一杯新加坡司令
This should help him.
这对他会有好处的
Thanks, buddy.
谢谢 伙计
29 vitamins, amino acids
29种维生素 氨基酸
and cod liver oil.
加鱼肝油
This is what I get for trying to help Walter date--
我帮助沃特约会就这下场
influenza.
得流感
Are you cool with this?
你不介意吗
Oh, yeah. We had our flu shots.
嗯 我们打过流感防御针了
No. When O'Brien said he was branching out socially,
不是 奥布莱恩说他要加强社交
you kind of thought it would be with you, right?
你以为是指跟你吧
I didn't think that at all.
我没那么觉得啊
We both made a decision not to see one another,
我们都决定不约会了
and if he wants to torture himself
如果他想折磨自己
by speed-dating lunatics, he can be my guest.
跟疯子闪电约会 他随意啊
As long as you're cool with it.
只要你不介意就好
Good morning...
早上好
all.
大家
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
I caught the cooties watching you and Groovy Grandpa
我昨晚围观你和时髦爷爷泡妞时
fumble with the ladies.
染上了流感
Well, I feel that speed dating was an unqualified success.
我觉得闪电约会是大获成功
It taught me that
它让我明白
average speed daters are not able to handle honesty.
一般闪电约会者承受不了诚实
They all hated you.
他们都讨厌你
I will not be wasting my time doing it again.
我不会再浪费时间去尝试第二遍了
I will pursue other avenues to hone my social skills.
我会走其他路 磨练我的社交技巧
In social situations, there is a fine line
在社交情况下 诚实和
between honesty and insult.
侮辱是有微妙区别的
Well, I-I don't see it.
我不明白
You're 100% wrong.
你绝对错了
Yes. Clearly you do not see it.
是啊 你显然是不明白
Cabe?
凯布
Yeah, I'm looking right at him.
嗯 他就在我眼前
Okay. See you soon.
好 回见
Why did he ask if I was here?
他为什么要问我在不在
I did not ask.
我没问
But why single me out?
为什么单独问我
I mean, there-there are five of us.
我们有五个啊
You can ask him yourself in ten seconds.
10秒钟后你自己问他吧
He was parking the car.
他在停车了
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Is he mad or something?
他生气了吗
Gather round.
集♥合♥
It's briefing time.
汇报任务
Homeland considers this a top priority,
国土安♥全♥局♥视此为最重要任务
so I ask that you keep an open mind.
各位请保持开阔思维
I will. My mind is so open, in fact, a lot of...
我会的 我的思维打开
bad thoughts are coming in.
好多坏想法都进来了
So, uh,could you tell me why you singled me out in particular?
能不能告诉我 你为什么单独问到了我
It's in the folder, kid.
资料里有 孩子
You okay, buddy?
你没事吧
130.
Your pulse is racing like you just finished a marathon.
你的脉搏像刚跑完马拉松
I cannot do this mission.
我做不到
What's going on?
怎么回事
Everyone, say hello to Ken.
各位 这是肯
Retired colonel, Aachen Army Base.
退役陆军上校 亚琛陆军基地
He is an expert
他是
in unconventional weapons of mass destruction.
非常规大规模杀伤性武器的专家
He so happens to be Sylvester's father.
而且也是希尔维斯特的爸爸
Hello, sir.
您好
Ken has given speeches to NATO, the Joint Chiefs,
肯曾向北约 参谋长联席会议
and the UN Security Council.
和联♥合♥国♥安♥理♥会♥讲话
He believes that a weapon thought impossible to construct
他认为一件此前被认为不可能建出的武器
not only exists but it's currently being tested
如今不仅已经造出 而且一个敌国
by an unfriendly nation.
正在进行测试
The Pentagon has asked for us to work with him on this matter.
五角大楼要求我们在此事上与他合作
Ken, the floor is yours.
肯 你说吧
During the Second World War...
二战期间
Um, Colonel, before we jump in,do, uh, you and Sylvester want to
上校 我们开始前 你和希尔维斯特
take a few minutes to, uh, catch up?
需要聊聊吗 叙叙旧
I know it's been a while.
我知道你们挺久没见了
Nine years, three months, two days.
九年 三个月 两天
We're fine.
不用
As I was saying, during the Second World War,
我刚刚说到 二战期间
the Axis powers were looking for an advantage over the Allies,
轴心国想获得对盟军的优势
no matter where it came from.
不管优势来自哪里
Even if it came from the heavens.
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表