剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Warden.
狱长
Inmate.
犯人
Morning, boss.
早上好 老板
Two-pack limit on gambling.
赌博只能赌两包
Yes, sir. That's all we got.
遵命 我们就只有这些了
Thank you.
谢谢
Gentlemen, shut down the card game.
各位 别让他们打牌了
All right.
好的
This is Jadlow!
我是加德罗
Code five, C Wing, east hallway!
有情况 C区东侧走廊
Catch that game last night?
昨晚看比赛了吗
No.
没有
Eh, me, neither.
我也没看
No.
没看
Listen, pal, you looking to set a record there?
伙计 你是打算创造记录吗
Slow it down, Speed Racer.
慢一点 极速车手
You're making us look bad.
你这样让我们很难堪啊
You know, I'm not working faster than anyone,
我并没有比别人快
just more efficiently.
只是更有效率
I used a clamp to split the stream in half,
我用夹子把水流分成两条
covering more surface area
能覆盖更大的面♥积♥
without increasing my time variable.
同时也不会增加时间
Right, that's what I figured.
好吧 我就知道
Anyhoo, I'm just looking out for the team.
不管怎么样 我只是为了团队着想
You know what I'm saying, buddy?
你懂的吧 兄弟
We're not a team,
我们不是一个团队
we're a court-mandated cleanup crew.
是法庭强制要求来做清洁的人
And we're not... buddies. I barely know you.
也不要称兄道弟的 我跟你不熟
Well, then we should fix that.
那应该改善一下
How about a lunch, you and me, eat in my ride,
咱俩一起吃午饭怎么样 在我车里
listen to some Eddie Money.
听听艾迪·曼宁的歌♥
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Rain check. I dig it.
改天再约 明白了
But listen, if you need anything,
但是如果你有需要
it's not my first time on the chain gang, all right?
我不是第一次犯事了
I know all the ins and outs,
这里面的门道我很清楚
how to change your work detail, shave off some hours.
怎么改变工作内容 减少小时数
I just want to serve my hours honestly
我只想好好干完我指定的小时
and be done with it, so if you'll excuse me,
然后离开 抱歉
I need to be working.
我要工作了
Right on, right on.
好的 好的
But tomorrow-- you, me and some car-tunes.
但是明天 咱俩一起 车上音乐
You get it? Car tunes?
懂了没 车上音乐[音似"卡♥通♥
This is delicious.
真的太好吃了
Grilled tomato and avocado butter.
烤番茄和鳄梨油
Oh, best breakfast burrito ever.
史上最好吃的早餐墨西哥卷
Got it from a magazine.
从杂♥志♥上学的
Is this song bothering you? It's bothering me.
你觉得这歌♥很烦吗 我觉得好烦
No, but you can put on whatever you want.
不觉得 不过你可以换你想听的
Perhaps no music?
要不别放了
Maybe classical or instrumental?
要不来点古典乐或者纯音乐
Are you okay?
你还好吗
You seem a little off.
你看上去有点不在状态
No.
没有
I just... I put all this together and came here to...
我做好了这些 拿来这里是为了...
Is it warm in here?
这里是不是有点热
Sylvester.
希尔维斯特
I'm shvitzing.
我都出汗了
I think I may be allergic to the brie.
我可能是对布里干酪过敏
Sylvester.
希尔维斯特
Is there something you want to say to me?
你有什么话要对我说吗
You know... time for me to go to the garage,
那个 我得回车♥库♥了
but we can table this conversation for later.
这段对话可以暂时搁置 以后继续
Table what conversation?
什么对话
You haven't said anything to me yet.
你什么都没说呢
Then we will really have a lot to catch up on next time.
那我们下次就有得聊了
See you later.
再见
Yeah, I can meet you at the club tonight.
好 今晚俱乐部见
Say, around 10:00?
10点左右怎么样
Okay, great. Looking forward to it.
好的 期待见面
See you then.
到时见
Hey, Happy, Toby.
乐乐 托比
How long have you been here, Doc?
你在这多久了 医生
Metaphysically, 33 years.
纯哲学上来说 33年了
She seemed mad.
她好像生气了
She's mad about someone else.
她生别人的气呢
Think she's stepping out with some guy tonight.
他今晚要跟某个人出去玩
I'm sorry to hear that, man.
很遗憾 兄弟
Eh, I knew she'd move on.
我知道她会向前看
I didn't think so soon.
却没想到这么快
Love sucks. You know what,
爱情真烦人
why don't you take my mind off this, chief.
不如你来帮我分分心 老兄
Tell me how it went dropping the L-bomb on Megan.
告诉我你跟梅根表白进展如何
Come on, man.
拜托 伙计
I thought you were past this.
我以为你已经跨过这道坎了
Okay, so did I, but every time I tried to tell her,
我也以为 可每次我想要告诉她时
I started to sweat, and my chest constricted
就会开始出汗 胸闷
and I couldn't breathe.
无法呼吸
I'm telling you-- it felt like I was dying,
告诉你 感觉像快死了一样
sincerely dying.
真的像快死了
Yeah, I know how you feel, pal.
我懂你的感受 伙计
Let's go, guys, morning meeting.
走吧 各位 开晨会
Ralph, pack up. Car pool's here any minute.
拉尔夫 收拾好 车很快就来接你了
Who's Jackson Wyles?
杰克逊·怀尔斯是谁
Nobody.
没谁
There's two identical math sheets,
这两张数学卷子一模一样
one with your name on it, one with his.
一个写着你的名字 另一个是他的名字
Ralph, why are you doing someone's homework for them?
拉尔夫 你为什么帮别人做作业
To avoid injury.
避免伤害
That's a good reason.
好理由
Son, you can't let yourself get bullied.
孩子 你不能让别人欺负你
You got to stand up for yourself.
你得站起来反抗
You know how to fight?
会打架吗
He's not fighting.
不许让他打架
That's the problem-- he should be.
这就是问题 他应该要打
Knock Jackson Wyles on his ass.
狠揍杰克逊·怀尔斯一顿
Nothing stops a punk faster than a shot right to the snout.
对付小混混 最有效的就是照着鼻子来一拳
Thanks for the advice, but no.
谢谢你们的建议 但还是算了吧
I got an idea.
我有主意了
Ralph, don't worry, I'm gonna set up a meeting
拉尔夫 别担心 我会安排
with your principal and this Jackson Wyles's parents.
跟校长和杰克逊·怀尔斯的家长见一面
Involving the bully's parents might be poking the bear.
让恶霸的父母也参与进来 只会惹来更多麻烦
Ralph, how fast can you run?
拉尔夫 你能跑多快
He's not going to run away.
他才不会逃跑
He's going to face his problem.
他要直面问题
His problem is probably twice his size
那位"问题"可能身材是他的两倍大
and skilled at wedgies and rear admirals.
还很会内♥裤♥夹屁♥股♥和猴子偷桃
And the dreaded covered wagon.
还有被窝放屁
Maybe he shouldn't be wearing underwear.
也许他不应该穿内♥裤♥
What?!
什么
I appreciate everyone's concern, but none of you are his mom.
谢谢大家的关心 但你们都不是他妈
I can handle this.
我能处理好
You can handle what?
处理什么
Everything okay, Ralph?
一切都好吗 拉尔夫
Some kid's making Ralph do his homework for him.
有个小孩逼拉尔夫帮他做作业
Good, that is the perfect reason for Ralph to leave that school.
很好 真是让拉尔夫离开那所学校的完美理由
He is smarter than everyone there, including the teachers.
他比那里的所有人都聪明 包括老师
The guys and I will homeschool him from here.
我们几个可以在家里教他
Worst idea yet.
这是最糟糕的办法了
I think Toby's right.
我认为托比是对的
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表