剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Walter?
沃特
What happened over there? Is everyone okay?
你们那边发生了什么 你们还好吗
That was a-a strange experience.
真是次奇特的经历
Couple broken ribs,
断了两根肋骨
bruised sternum-- I can't believe I'm saying this,
胸骨挫伤 我不敢相信我要这么说
but you'll be fine.
但是你会没事的
Slimy but fine.
黏糊糊的但是没有事
I already told you,
我已经告诉过你了
if a genius doctor says I'm okay,
如果一个天才医生说我没事
I'm okay.
那我就是没事
You really need to go in for observation, ma'am.
你真的需要接受留院观察 女士
Fine.
好吧
But, um, could you give us a minute, please?
不过 你能给我们一点时间吗
Look, about today...
听着 今天的事
Oh, you've already thanked me.
你已经谢过我了
You know, the truth is it was a... a team effort.
你知道的 其实这是团队合作的结果
No. You know how thankful I am.
不是的 你只知道我很感激你们
But... you don't know how sorry I am.
但你不知道我也很抱歉
I'm sorry I was so rude to you today.
抱歉今天我对你很无礼
You didn't deserve that.
你不应该受到那样的待遇
Stressful circumstances.
你也承受了很大的压力
Well...
怎么说呢
I guess everything's comin' up roses from here on, right?
大难不死 必有后福吧
Blind dates can't seem scary
在C4炸♥弹♥在你身上爆♥炸♥以后
after C-4 has exploded on top of you.
相亲也没有那么可怕了
You're a very resilient woman.
你真是一个达观的女人
Would you like to go to dinner with me again?
你愿意再次跟我共进晚餐吗
Oh. No.
不愿意
Right.
好吧
Is this because of the bomb?
是因为炸♥弹♥的缘故吗
That has a lot to do with it.
很大程度上是的
Okay.
好吧
Walter...?
沃特
You're a great guy.
你是一个好人
I'm sure you'll make someone...
我相信有一天你会找到那个人
very happy one day.
并给她幸福
And for what it's worth,
不知道这样说有没有用
I know you didn't want your friends to know
我知道你不想让朋友们知道
how awful the date was.
你的约会有多糟糕
You shouldn't feel bad about that.
但你不用不好意思
It's normal to want to save face.
要面子是很正常的事
It's funny.
说起来有点可笑
Normal and I don't usually go together.
我通常和"正常"二字不搭边
It's just, um...
只不过
Sylvester found my sister,
希尔维斯特找到了我姐姐
and, uh, Toby and Happy have some strange connection.
托比和乐乐之间有些奇怪的情愫
I-I'm...
我有点
Even though I...
尽管我
I belong here,
我属于这个团体
I still stand out as different.
我还是有点与众不同
Truth is, I also worry sometimes about being alone.
事实上 我有时也会担心孤独终老
Except, in my case,
只不过 换作我的话
a ferret would eat me instead of a cat.
雪貂会把我吃了 而不是猫
If that's your worry,
如果你担心的是这个
you're not as far from normal as you think.
你可没有你认为的那么不正常
Time to go.
该走了
Take care of yourself, Mr. O'Brien.
照顾好自己 奥布莱恩先生
Just remember, these game shows,
你只要记住 这些游戏节目
they want to give you their money.
他们想给你钱
It's just like the racetrack.
就像赛马一样
You got to go in there with fake confidence.
你要带着伪装好的自信走进去
Cockiness, even.
甚至可以带点自大的情绪
No. Cocky doesn't appeal
不对 自大吸引不了
to Joe Six-Pack. Be bright but not too bright.
普通老百姓 要聪明但是不要太聪明
Remember, you're a man of the people.
记住 你是人♥民♥的代表
I'm confused.
我已经糊涂了
Whew! Just got off the horn with Homeland.
刚刚结束跟国土安♥全♥部♥的通话
They are freaking out about
他们被梅里克的叛国
Merrick's treason. I got to go down there
行为吓到了 我要亲自过去一趟
and debrief 'em on everything he told me.
汇报一下他告诉我的一切
What happened to your hipster boots?
你的时髦皮靴哪儿去了
Those damn things almost got me killed.
那破玩意儿差点害死我
Almost died trying to be someone I'm not.
我试着想成为别人 却差点为此送命
I got a VCR, I use Brylcreem,
我有一台录像机 我用百利发乳
and I love John Wayne movies.
而且我最爱约翰·韦恩的电影
This is who I am.
这才是我
The oldest man in the world.
这个世界最老的老古董
Not old. Experienced.
不是老 而是经验丰富
And I'm fine with myself just the way I am.
我很满意我现在的样子
I don't need a change.
我不需要改变
Know what? I don't need to change either.
你们知道吗 我也不需要改变
My brain is my personality.
我的智慧就是我的个性
I'm gonna crush that audition today
我今天要完爆这次试镜
because I'm gonna be the smartest person
因为我要成为他们一整天下来
that they'll meet all day,
见到的最聪明的人
and that will make me stand out.
这一点会让我脱颖而出
Damn straight.
这就对了
Come on. I'll give you a lift to your audition.
走吧 我送你去试镜
There's no way he's getting on that show.
他肯定不会被节目组选上的
Happy, Kovelsky's?
乐乐 要去吃饭吗
You buying?
你来买♥♥单吗
No.
不
Got to return the satellite dishes.
我得把那些卫星圆盘还回去
I'll grab the van around back.
我去把面包车开过来
Okay, Ralph. We should go home.
好了 拉尔夫 我们该回家了
Thank you for today.
今天的事谢谢你
Yeah, of course.
没事 不客气
Hey, Walter...
沃特
...your date only went badly
你的约会不顺利仅仅是
because you were trying to control everything.
因为你想要掌控一切
You did a full run-through at the restaurant,
你把餐厅里的流程先过了一遍
you autoprogrammed your texts...
你还给短♥信♥自动编程
Admittedly, a bad idea.
我承认 是个糟糕的主意
And honestly,
老实说
the only thing more unnatural than your personality
唯一一件比你的个性更不自然的事就是
is you trying not to be that personality.
你试着不表现出那种个性
Paige, I can't, uh...
佩吉 我没办法
I can't act how I normally act,
我没办法像我平常那样表现
I-I can't say what I normally say,
我没办法像我平常那样说话
I can't even eat what I normally eat
我甚至没办法像我平常那样吃东西
if I want people to be okay around me.
如果我想跟别人正常相处的话
Yes, you can.
不 你可以的
Linda was right-- you're weird.
琳达说的对 你是很怪
Crazy weird.
非常怪
But be okay with it, 'cause it's...
但是你应该接受这一点 因为
it's great.
这是个优点
Um, okay, so we'll help you clean up the goop in the morning?
那我们明早帮你清理这个烂摊子
Oh, actually, no. I was gonna make
不用了 我正要用这些凝胶
papier mache figures with the ballistic gel and then
做一些纸模型
heat-dry them in a kiln, because the gel
然后把它们放在窑里加热烘干 因为
changes color when you heat it up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
把胶状物加热到华氏93摄氏度 它就会变色
Even I can hear how bizarre that sounds.
连我都听出来这话有多怪了
We're in.
我们也要一起做
All right.
好吧
Let's go.
行动起来吧
Yep.
好的
Want to grab those? Thanks.
能拿一下那些东西吗 谢谢
Hi, yes. I'd like to place a delivery order.
是的 我想叫一下外卖♥♥
Okay, um, do you have fermented fish with cod oil?
好的 你们卖♥♥不卖♥♥腌鱼配鳕鱼油
Okay, yes, please check.
好的 麻烦你查一下
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表