剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
You were picked for a reason, Happy.
选择你是有原因的 乐乐
You're supposed to be our reckless driver.
你是我们的鲁莽车手
I'm driving as recklessly as I can.
我已经开得尽可能鲁莽了
Guys, a little help.
伙计们 帮帮忙
Alley on the left!
左边小巷
Got it!
了解
Turn right on Sepulveda!
右转上塞普尔维达路
The point of this will be lost if we don't survive the trip.
如果我们在去的路上死了 就没意义了
I called in a favor with LAPD.
我已经叫洛杉矶警局帮了忙
They're giving you a pass-through at LAX.
他们会在洛杉矶机场免你的安检
We're Gallo's crew.
我们是格洛的团队
Customs, over there.
海关在那边
Just in time!
时间正好
How necessary is the sign? They're your parents.
这牌子真有必要吗 他们可是你父母
They haven't seen me in 15 years.
他们15年没见过我了
They've seen photos.
他们见过照片啊
There's an endorphin release you get from seeing
在机场看到自己名字时
your name on a sign at the airport.
人会释放脑内啡
It's an indication of forethought.
那代表先见
That's what Toby says, at least.
至少 托比是这么说
There they are.
他们来了
Walter!
沃特
You've grown up so handsome.
你长得好帅啊
Okay. Hello, Mother.
好了 你好 妈妈
Uh, this is Paige and Happy, friends and colleagues.
这是佩吉和乐乐 我的朋友和同事
This is Louise
这是露易丝
and Sean O'Brien.
这是肖恩·奥布莱恩
It's a pleasure to meet you.
很高兴认识你们
You, too.
我们也是
We don't have any luggage but these.
我们除了这些没别的行李了
Uh, car's out front.
车在前面
It's fine. I'll drive.
不用 我来开吧
Sylvester.
希尔维斯特
I'm just tidying for your folks.
我就是在为迎接你父母来整理一下
They're gonna be here soon.
他们就要到了
Are they here yet?
他们到了吗
No, they're on their way.
不 他们正在赶过来
Walter just picked them up from the airport.
沃特刚去机场接他们了
He's gonna be fine.
他不会有事的
Megan's lung volumes are, uh, decent.
梅根的肺活量还可以
Functional capacity is up to about 400 milliliters.
功能能力最高是400毫升
Uh, all the likely pathogens are, uh,
所有可能病原体
showing sensitivity to the antibiotics.
都对抗生素有反应
And, uh, oh, there is something
还有
that I've been working on for her.
我一直在为她研究一样东西
I'm sure we'll get an earful of information from the doctors.
医生一定会把信息都告诉我们的
Hey, Walter. These must be your parents.
沃特 这是你父母吧
Yeah, they're my parents.
嗯 这是我父母
Regarding Megan's care,
关于梅根的护理
there is an experiment that I've been doing,
我一直在进行一项实验
and I have had some success with it.
而且获得了一定成功
This elevator's being used for a quarantine patient.
这间电梯正在搭载一位隔离病人
It's a routine transport.
是常规转移
East elevator's free.
东电梯可以用
Okay, yeah, sure.
好的 没问题
Over to two! So, um...
前往2号♥ 那个
Did that look routine to you?
你觉得看着常规吗
I don't know.
我不知道
So, even though her-her body is failing,
尽管她的身体在衰竭
I'm trying to figure out a way
我在尝试找到一种办法
to transfer her mind to digital storage.
将她的大脑电子化存储起来
I'm actually running tests in the garage...
事实上 我在车♥库♥里进行了测试
We came for Megan, not science fiction.
我们是来看梅根的 不是科幻展
It's not science fiction.
这不是科幻
I'm trying to save her.
我是在努力救她
And if electrical impulses in a computer
如果电脑的电脉冲
can mimic impulses from-from synapse to receptor,
可以模拟突触到受体的脉冲
then we have great chance...
那么我们就很可能
No, Walter.
不行 沃特
If Megan's being called home, it's God's will.
如果梅根要死了 那就是上帝的旨意
There is room for my will, too.
我的意思也有一定分量
I don't want to hear it.
我不想听了
Hi, good to meet you.
你好 认识您很高兴
My name's Sylvester. I'm your son-in-law.
我叫希尔维斯特 我是您女婿
Yes. Right.
嗯 对了
Megan's this way.
梅根在这边
That went well.
挺顺利啊
I'm gonna keep an eye on Walter.
我去盯着沃特
It might be a good time to grab coffee, yeah?
你们正好去喝杯咖啡吧
Could I have a refill, please? Black.
能给我续个杯吗 要黑咖啡
Thanks for coming, guys.
谢谢你们来 伙计们
Hey, guys.
你们好啊
Oh, save your energy, love. I'm right here.
省省力气 亲爱的 我就在这儿
Hi, Dad.
爸爸
Hello, girl.
丫头
Sylvester's.
希尔维斯特的
Do you have children, Sylvester?
你有孩子吗 希尔维斯特
Oh, uh, no... Louise.
没有 露易丝
It's all mine.
都是我的
Well, I should get back to work.
我该回去工作了
No, Walter.
不行 沃特
Not at the dinner table.
晚餐桌上别提工作
I don't understand what that means.
我不知道那什么意思
She's saying
她是说
it isn't the dinner table in Cork
这不是你在科克郡的餐桌
where you dashed off the minute you ate
你风卷残云地吃完
to finish your science project.
就赶紧去做你的科学制♥作♥了
Okay.
好吧
Dr. Kyle with the infectious disease unit,
传染病组的凯尔医生
report ICU 3. Dr. Kyle,
请前往3号♥重症监护室 传染病组
infectious disease unit, report ICU 3.
凯尔医生 前往3号♥重症监护室
You see that?
你看到了吗
Got this weird vibe the minute I walked in the hospital.
我一走进医院就有种怪怪的感觉
Something's up.
出什么事了
You're not listening.
你没在听
Attention, a temporary lockdown of the hospital has been instituted.
注意 医院开始施行暂时封锁
Please remain calm.
请大家保持镇静
Do not leave your areas.
请不要离开你所在地区
There is a quarantine in effect.
现在开始进行隔离
Airplane pilot tone.
飞行员语气
That means we're losing altitude.
我们的飞机在下降
Whoever made that announcement is terrified.
做这则宣布的人已经吓坏了
Help! It's David!
救命 大卫
He's sick and there's something all over him!
他病了 他身上全是不知什么东西
I don't know what happened!
我不知道是怎么回事
I need a doctor!
我需要医生
Am I seriously the only doctor in the house?
难道我是这里唯一的医生吗
He's in here.
他在里面
Oh, no, no, no, no. Don't touch him!
不 不 别碰他
Gloves.
戴手套
What the hell?
怎么回事
Look at this.
快看
I've studied virulent fungi.
我研究过剧毒真菌
That could be a Stachybotrys fungus.
这些可能是葡萄状穗霉菌
Something is going down in this hospital.
这家医院的确出事了
Oh, man.
我去
We're in the middle of an outbreak.
这是病毒爆发的现场
The hospital is instituting a lockdown procedure.
医院正在执行封锁程序
No one may enter or leave
没有医院领导的批示
without express consent from hospital officials.
任何人不得擅自进出
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表