剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Type colon run init dash backslash link
输入冒号♥ 运行初始化破折号♥反斜线链接
X dash band.
X破折号♥波段
I'm-I'm having a hard time hearing you.
我 我根本听不清你说的话
His physical distance mirrors his psychological state,
他的身体距离反应了他的心理状态
on account of the video incident
基于刚才那段视频
which I've dubbed "The embarrassment."
我分♥析♥那是自觉尴尬的表现
Okay, when 24G crosses,
好了 等24G机与其相交
it will find and link up with the satellite's computer.
它会搜寻并连接到卫星的系统中
We will only have 20 seconds
我们只有20秒钟的时间
to reprogram the satellite.
来给卫星重新编程
Beyond that, and they'll be too far apart
时间一过 它们就会相距太远
to communicate.
而无法通讯了
Oh. Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
We're in range in three, two...
马上进入范围 三 二...
Go, Sylvester!
开始 希尔维斯特
Reprogramming new coordinates now...
现在重新编写坐标...
It's not accepting them.
卫星没有接收
The 24G and the satellite haven't linked yet.
24G机还没有连接到卫星
Wait. Why is it so slow?
等等 为什么这么慢
I... The link should've happened.
我... 应该已经连接上了
I have a virus.
中病毒了
Well, you better hurry up and get rid of it!
那你最好赶紧杀掉病毒
There's only 14 seconds until the 24G
距离24G机和卫星脱离彼此的
and the satellite are out of range of each other.
控制范围只剩十四秒
I'm trying.
我在努力
Since when do you get a virus?
什么时候中病毒的
You got it from the hospital server
你侵入医院监控系统
when you hacked the video!
窃取那段视频时中的病毒
Walter, nine seconds. Yeah, I know, I know. I'm try...
沃特 还有九秒 我知道 我在努力...
I'm running a clean-up with my left hand.
我在用左手运行杀毒程序
Come on, kid, you can do this.
加油 小子 你能行的
Almost done.
快好了
Five seconds!
还有五秒
Got it clear!
杀掉了
Try to link up now!
现在再连接一次
Entering new coordinates now and...
现在输入新的坐标 然后...
Did it work?
成功了吗
The 24G and the satellite are too far apart.
24G机和卫星距离太远了
It did not work.
失败了
I'm not gonna mention the irony
我不想提从医院染上病毒
of getting a virus from a hospital.
这种讽刺的事
I said I wouldn't mention it.
我说过我不会提的
We should have taken the helicopter.
我们应该去乘直升机
I hate helicopters, but you're right.
我讨厌直升机 不过你说得对
No one is dying today.
今天谁也不会死
Aside from the ten million
可我失败了
I failed to save? Walter, no one is dying.
一千万人会死 沃特 没人会死
My son is 3,000 miles away
我儿子在将近5000公里以外
and I'll be damned if I'm not going to see him again.
无论如何我都要活着见到他
Paige...
佩吉
We discussed the reality of an a-bomb in the SUV.
我们在车上谈过原♥子♥弹♥的问题
We're in the concussive blast zone.
我们在震荡波的攻击范围内
If you want to call Ralph,
如果你想打给拉尔夫
call him now.
现在就打给他
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 等一下
Wait. Don't call him. Don't call him.
等下 别打给他 先别打
Happy, what were you talking about,
乐乐 你刚才说什么
a concussive blast?
震荡波
We can do that to the satellite
我们可以用电磁脉冲
with an electromagnetic pulse.
产生震荡波来对付卫星
We can reboot
我们可以重启
the satellite's computer to safe mode
卫星的电脑 转换到安全模式
and then Sylvester can reprogram its trajectory coordinates
然后希尔维斯特可以调整卫星的轨道
and then send it to the ocean.
使它坠落到海里
Wouldn't an emp just fry it?
电磁脉冲不会烧毁它吗
Not if the pulse width was precise.
如果脉幅精准就不会
I could build one easily,
我可以轻松造一个
but how the hell do we get it near the satellite?
但我们到底要怎样才能让它接近卫星
There is a meteorology division here in this base.
基地里有个气象小组
We use a weather balloon.
我们可以用探空气球
Now, how long would it take you to make an emp device?
你需要多久才能造一个电磁脉冲装置
Fast enough.
不用多久
I just need to get my hands on some microwave ovens.
我只要能搞到微波炉就行
So it's 25 minutes until impact.
还有25分钟就要撞击了
We meet outside at the front gates in seven!
七分钟后大门口见
Microwave ovens?
微波炉
Well, how would you build an emp?
要不然你怎么建个电磁脉冲装置
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, this'll do.
这个也行
How many do we need?
我们需要多少
All of them.
所有的都要
Need all the luck I can get.
好运不嫌多
Okay, all right.
好了 搞定
Quick test.
快速测试
Keep your shorts on, I will figure it out.
别着急 我会解决的
Here. A loose wire.
这里 有根线松了
Happy? Happy!
乐乐 乐乐
Happy!
乐乐
You all right?
你没事吧
Works like a charm.
真是立竿见影
Let me see your eye.
让我看看你的眼睛
Okay, bad news:
好吧 坏消息是
Your eye is rock hard.
你的眼部组织僵硬
There's pressure building up inside it.
眼内压正在上升
But good news: I can fix it.
但好消息是 我能治好它
Toby, she needs to get in the balloon with me
托比 她得跟我一起上气球
to operate the emp.
来操作电子脉冲
Change in air pressure will rupture her eye,
气压变化会使她的眼球破裂
and I have to treat her stat,
我必须马上治疗她
or else she'll go blind.
要不然她会失明
Suit me up.
给我装备
No, no. That's-that's too much weight.
不行 你上就超重了
We'll ascend too slowly
上升速度太慢
And then miss the window to reboot the satellite.
我们会错过重启卫星的机会
I'm going. No.
我去 不行
It's below freezing conditions,
上面温度达到零下
oxygen deprivation,
而且还缺氧
not to mention it's a one-way ticket up.
更别说还没办法原路返回
Only way down is to parachute.
唯一下来的办法就是用降落伞
We said we'd support each other in this thing.
我们说过要相互支持 渡过难关
Neither of us can do it alone,
我们谁都不能单独完成这个任务
but together, we have a shot.
但我们一起的话就有胜算
All right. Get your coat on.
好吧 穿好衣服
All right.
的确
It's difficult one-handed.
只用一只手是挺困难的
Okay.
好吧
This looks like a science fair project. It'll work?
这看上去像一个科技竞赛作品 能有用吗
Yeah. I mean, in theory it will,
理论上应该有用
but sometimes you don't know if a theory is right
但有时候在实验证明之前
until you test it.
没人知道理论是不是对的
Ready?
准备好了吗
See you on the ground.
陆地上见
Yeah. One way or another.
是啊 最后怎么都会掉到地上的
You good?
你还好吗
Yeah. All right.
还好 好吧
Say good-bye to the ground.
跟陆地说再见
I'm freezing.
我快冻僵了
Yeah, well, this is just cold.
现在只是冷而已
Freezing happens in a few minutes,
等我们出去后 用不了几分钟
when we get outside.
就会冻僵
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表