剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
I'm out of concealer. Just be a minute.
只是我的遮瑕用完了 一会儿就好
I'm gonna have my assistant Ursula
我让我的助手厄休拉
come bring me what I need.
把我需要的东西拿过来
"Ursula, bring me concealer."
厄休拉 带遮瑕来
I don't look like an Ursula.
我才不像厄休拉
Okay, this is it. You ready?
好 到了 准备好了吗
No.
没好
Too bad.
那糟了
Reaction's begun.
反应已经开始了
And you're giving it to me.
然后你就给我了
Yeah, and you better hurry,
恩 你最好快点
because in less than 15 minutes, that bomb goes off.
因为炸♥弹♥在15分钟内就爆♥炸♥了
Unless, of course, the reaction accelerates,
当然了 除非反应加快
and then you have a lot less.
时间就更少了
And I get to hold it. Fantastic.
而我还得拿着它 太棒了
You know, the light is terrible. Do you mind moving over there?
这边光线太暗了 能移驾到这边吗
Fine. Make it quick.
好 快点
Okay.
好的
Ursula.
厄休拉
Finally. If you can't work faster,
总算来了 要是不能快着点儿
you can't work for me.
你就别想给我工作了
Sorry, ma'am.
抱歉 女士
Here, put this base back in my bag and go help
把这个放回我包里
with the Norwegians on the third floor. Give them some color.
去三楼给那些挪威人增点气色
This Polish delegate is an idiot.
这个波兰代表是个白♥痴♥
Okay, I'll be right upstairs, boss.
那我上楼去了 老板
Whatever.
随你便
This kind of thing we're doing isn't exactly our style.
这真不像我们平常会干的活
You sure about all this?
你真的有把握吗
Yeah. I'll be fine. Headed to the basement now.
我会没事的 我现在去地下室
You get into position and wait for Paige.
你准备好 等着佩吉
Things are about to get crazy.
事态会变得比较疯狂
We passed crazy a long time ago.
我们老早以前就已经变得超疯狂了
Okay.
好吧
I thank the Assembly for their time today
感谢议会的出席
and, uh, their attention
以及他们的关注
to-to this important platter. Matter.
对于这件重要的四 事
It's not platter. Tob...
不是"四" 托比
I thank the Assembly for their time today
感谢议会的出席
and attention to this important matter.
以及对这件要事的关注
And I would like to take this moment
另外我想利用这个机会
to address the unfair percentage
申诉对于波兰人♥民♥所开的
of ethnic jokes directed to the Polish people.
大量有关种族的玩笑
For the record,
我郑重声明
we have the formula for ice cubes
我们有专门的冰块配方
and it takes only one of us to screw in a light bulb.
只需一人之力便可以拧上电灯泡
Thank God.
感谢上帝
That's all. Thank you for your time.
发言结束 谢谢大家的聆听
Don't forget to tip your waiters.
别忘了给侍者小费
Thank you, Ambassador Kaluza.
谢谢你 克鲁札大使
Speaking next, Ambassador Jonas Madaky
下一位 乔纳斯·马达基大使
of Buritan.
来自布里坦
Members of the General Assembly, it is an honor
各位联♥大♥与会者 今天很荣幸
to speak to you today on the subject
能够向各位发表
of the continuing crisis in Buritan.
关于布里坦仍在持续的危机的演说
Sorry I'm late.
迟到了对不起
Toby had me tied up with a case.
托比把我扯进了一个案子
You know how it is with Scorpion.
天蝎嘛 你知道的
Did you grab what we need?
你拿到我们需要的东西了吗
I am so sorry.
很抱歉
I couldn't get it on such short notice, but I did
时间太紧 我没能拿到
grab a couple Band-Aids.
但我拿到两只创可贴
You guys ready? Well...
你们准备好了吗
let's burn this bacon.
我们动手吧
According to my calculations, we should have detonation
根据我的计算 爆♥炸♥倒计时
in approximately five, four, three...
五 四 三
...two, one.
二 一
Good-bye, Jonas.
拜拜 乔纳斯
And now, with the civil war in Tesopo
当今 在托索普内战的迫♥害♥下
driving hundreds of thousands of refugees...
数以万计的难民颠沛流离
What the hell happened, O'Brien?
到底怎么回事 奥布莱恩
I assume
我觉得可能是
not enough potassium nitrate in the salami rind
萨拉米香肠的肠衣里没有足够的
to set off a reaction.
能引发反应的硝酸钾
But I have a backup, we'll get Madaky
但我有备用计划 我们可以在马达基
before he leaves the building.
离开大楼前逮住他
As you well know...
你们一定很清楚
Where are you going?
你去哪
I'm sorry, Katherine.
对不起 凯瑟琳
I'm going to arrange a car.
我要准备一辆车
I have to personally detain them if they fail in this mission.
要是任务失败 我得亲自拘留他们
Sending financial aid
对布里坦施以经济援助
to Buritan is not just a political necessity,
不仅仅是政♥治♥责任
it is a moral responsibility.
更是道德责任
Thank you.
谢谢
Got eyes on him. They're in the east stairwell headed toward
盯着他 他们在东边的楼梯
Madaky's chopper on the roof.
正往马达基停在屋顶的直升机走去
One of his men is carrying his bag.
他的一个保镖拿着他的包
B Team, move in. Shoot to kill!
B队 跟进 击毙目标
Whoever tried to kill me before must've sent more men.
想杀我的人一定还带了更多人手
Secure the chopper!
包围直升机
Head 'em off at the pass!
把他们拦截在过道
We can't get to the helicopter. Call the car.
我们没法上直升机了 呼叫汽车司机
We'll meet in the garage.
我们在车♥库♥会合
Head 'em off at the pass-- who are you, Roy Rogers?
把他们拦截在过道 你以为你是罗伊·罗杰斯啊
Oh, Happy was right-- it stinks down here.
乐乐说得没错 这下面臭死了
Okay, they're headed to the northeast parking structure
他们正前往最北边的停车场
right above me. Okay.
就在我头顶地面上 好
One, two, three.
一 二 三 走
They set explosives.
他们装了爆♥炸♥
We're under attack.
我们被攻击了
Tell the driver to meet us by the parking ramp
让司机在停车场
on the east side of the building.
东面的入口那儿接我们
Now go!
走
Hear those fire trucks. They'll think it's a gas line break.
听见了消防车鸣笛 他们一定以为燃气管道爆♥炸♥了
Walter's brilliance still surprises me.
沃特的机智依旧让我惊讶
Yeah, don't celebrate yet.
别高兴得太早
We still don't know if his plan'll work.
他的计划还不一定能成功呢
Uh, we'll know soon enough. You ready?
马上就知道了 准备好了吗
Light him up.
给他通电
Now.
现在
Madaky.
马达基
Hey, did you guys see me on stage?
你们看见我发言了吗
I think I should run for office.
我觉得我可以去当个政♥府♥官员
What do you mean he's getting away?
你说他跑了是什么意思
Madaky's limo's driving away,
马达基的车开走了
along the river. We missed him.
沿着河开走了 我们跟丢了
If you want to catch him yourself
你要是想抓住他
then you better drive faster.
最好开快点
Okay, guys, let's go.
我们走
Hurry up!
快点
There's a car following us.
有辆车跟着我们
What the hell are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Why are you stopping?
怎么停车了
Driver?
司机
Ambassador.
大使
I saw you shot.
我看着你中的枪
I dumped your body.
我亲手扔了你的尸体
I'm a ghost. Boo.
我是鬼魂 砰
You're not going anywhere, pal. Homeland Security.
你哪儿也别想去 哥们 国土安♥全♥部♥
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表