剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Toby, this is insane. You could get seriously hurt.
托比 这简直疯了 你可能会受重伤的
We've done some crazy stuff,
我们干过不少疯狂事
but this is nuttier than squirrel poop.
但这简直疯狂透顶
He'll pull it off. We have a plan.
他能做到的 我们都计划好了
I found six "D" batteries.
我找到六个干电池
I'll put 'em in.
我会放进去的
Tell him this is too dangerous.
告诉他这太危险了
Actually, I kind of want to see how this plays out.
其实 我还有点期待结果
When did you get here?
你什么时候来的
I'm Ray.
我是雷啊
I'm always here.
我什么时候没在了
It should work now.
应该可以的
It's time.
时间到了
Okay.
好吧
Someone push the button.
谁去按下按钮
That was getting kind of heavy.
有点举不动了
This was a mistake. Be careful.
这就是个错误 小心啊
All you have to offer society is your mind,
社会只需要你贡献头脑
so let him work your... body.
让他摧残你的身体吧
All right, let's go, killer.
好吧 上场了 杀手
Here we go!
开始喽
Where the hell you think you're going?
你是想去哪啊
I'm the-the cut man.
我是伤口处理员啊
I can squirt water in his mouth.
我可以冲他嘴里喷水
Yes!
好诶
I'm the cut man!
我是伤口处理员
Not now.
别现在啊
In the blue corner,
蓝方角落
weighing in at 171 pounds,
77.5公斤的
from Hawaiian Gardens,
来自夏威夷花♥园♥市的
Hector Guardino...
海克特·加蒂诺
In the red corner,
红方角落
at 168 pounds,
76公斤
from MIT undergrad and Harvard Medical School--
麻省理工本科 哈佛医学院
he's got more degrees than a thermometer,
他学位[度数]比温度计还多
more knockout punches than a...
关键一拳比...
Seriously?
搞笑呢
Just read the card, zebra.
照读就是了 斑马哥
More knockout punches
关键一拳[醉倒人的酒]比
than a frat house refreshment table:
兄弟会点心桌上的还多
the Doctor of Doom,
末日医生
the Head-Hunting Headshrink,
猎头心理医生
the Therapist with a Hit List,
拿着黑名单的医生
Dr. Tobias Curtis...
托拜厄斯·柯蒂斯博士
Can't believe Happy didn't make it.
真不敢相信乐乐没来
Just focus on the fight.
想着比赛就好
Once again, what's our plan?
再说一遍 我们什么计划
I profiled my opponent online last night.
我昨晚在网上给对手做了侧写
I know a ton about him. I'm gonna get in his head.
我了解他 我能瓦解他的意志
That is not the plan!
计划可不是这样的
Stick and move, that's the plan!
站稳出手 这才是计划
Stick and move!
站稳出手
Stick and move!
站稳出手
Keep your feet under you!
站稳脚跟
Keep your feet under you!
站稳脚跟
You're the reason your parents got divorced
你八岁时你父母离婚
when you were eight.
都怪你
Oh, yeah, yeah!
好样的
Maybe I crossed a line.
或许我是过分了
One... two... three... All right, get up.
一 二 三 起来
Get up, Doc!
起来啊 医生
four...
四
five...
五
six...
六
seven...
七
Okay... Here we go.
好嘞 给你
That's cold.
好冷啊
It's liquid nitrogen.
是液氮啊
It should be cold.
不冷就怪了
12 hours, still swollen.
12小时 还没消肿
I hope you've got that boxing nonsense out of your system.
希望你这股拳击劲儿已经消退了
One more fight.
再战一场
Just need Happy to see me
我只需要乐乐看到我
in a more manly, less academic light.
更加男人 不那么书呆的样子
You want more manly? Lose the hat, already.
你要更男人吗 赶紧把那顶帽子扔了
And if Happy were interested in you,
如果乐乐对你有兴趣
she would have been there.
她就会去看比赛了
Sorry.
抱歉
Sometimes the truth hurts more than a right hook, buddy.
有时候事实比右钩拳更疼 伙计
Guys?
各位
Morning!
早啊
What happened to you? I had my first fight yesterday evening.
你是怎么了 我昨晚第一次上场打拳击了
You missed it.
你没看到
Right. Uh, sorry. I had a prior engagement.
是啊 抱歉 我早跟人约好了
How did it go?
顺利吗
You should've seen the other guy.
另一个人更惨
Oh, yeah, he was standing over Toby
是啊 他站在托比旁边
with his arms raised in triumph.
高举双手庆祝胜利
Yeah, well, hopefully I'll be there
希望下次有人打你时
the next time somebody hits you.
我能到场
See that? She was just busy.
瞧 她就是恰好忙而已
First stage of grief: denial.
悲痛的第一阶段 否认
Grief over what?
悲痛个什么劲
The fact that your attempted romance with Happy is dead.
你跟乐乐注定不可能成的恋情
Okay, no offense,
好吧 别介意
but I'm not about to give weight
但我不会考虑
to the psychiatric musings
你们二位对心理的揣测
of a guy who uses a superhero lunch box
你使用超级英雄餐盒
and someone who still watches Bonanza.
而你还看六七十年代的电视剧
Second stage of grief: anger.
悲痛的第二阶段 愤怒
Wally!
小沃
Uno momento s'il vous plait?
跟你说句话[西语法语混搭]
Yeah.
好
Today is your lucky day, brosef.
今天是你的幸运日 哥们
I'm taking you to the beach with me.
我要带你跟我去海滩
Sit in traffic for hours
在路上堵几小时
just to lie on dirt next to water?
就为了躺在水边的泥巴里吗
Come on!
拜托
The beach is fun.
海滩多有趣
Girls, waves, horseshoe crabs...
女人 海浪 鲎
Don't-don't touch that.
别碰那个
Put that down.
放下
Yeah, o-okay. Sorry.
嗯 好吧 抱歉
I just... I... saw it there.
我就是正好看见了
It's cool. It's just...
没事 就是
Okay. it's not mine, okay?
好吧 那不是我的
Yeah.
嗯
You know, Paige said that you used to be a firefighter.
佩吉说过你做过消防员
Is that a bravery award?
那是英勇勋章吗
Not for me.
不是给我的
Anyway, why are we talking about the past
总之 我们为什么要谈过去啊
when the present is so tasty?
现在如此美味
So get your junk in some trunks, all right?
穿上短裤 好吗
We are outta here like Vladimir.
我们要离开了
Come on.
走吧
Oh, no, I can't.
不行 我不能去
I have, uh, plans.
我还有事
Oh, that's right.
是啊
Paula's kid invited you to the science museum. I forgot.
佩拉的孩子邀请你去科学博物馆 我忘了
It's Paige.
是佩吉
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表