剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
Oh, my God. He is in love with you.
是啊 一切都发生得太快了
Yeah, it's all happening so fast.
我可以解释
Which can be explained.
我也想要你这样的爱情
I want what you have.
-怎么回事 -斯文起了疑心
- What the hell? - Sven was getting suspicious.
我没办法 只能说
I had to say I was jealous
我在吃那些照片的醋 这样他才会删掉
about the pictures to get him to take them down.
但现在全学校的人都知道我们在一起了
But now the whole school thinks we're dating.
所以呢
So?
跟我在一起就让你那么难堪吗
Is the idea of being with me that embarrassing to you?
-不是 -那你为什么这么生气
- No! - Then why are you so upset?
因为我感觉这一切都在逼我们在一起
Because it's like all these events keep pushing us together
我还没准备好
and I'm not ready.
如果我们以后真在一起了 我希望是
If we ever do get together, I want it to be
我们共同的选择
because both of us choose it.
我理解
I understand.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
"如果我们以后真在一起了"
"Ever do get together"?
-艾瑞克 -抱歉 我明白
- Eric-- - No, sorry. I get it.
我受够了
And I'm sick of it!
-什么 -我们结束了
- What? - We're done.
我要跟你分手 艾比
I'm breaking up with you, Abby.
你要跟我分手吗
You're breaking up with me?
我听说他们出了问题
I heard they're having problems.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我也想跟你好好的 但我不能满足于一位伴侣
I tried to make it work, but I can't be with just one female.
在这方面我就像一只蓝舌蜥
I'm like a blue tongue skink, in that way.
天哪 我会很想念你如此丰富而性感的蜥蜴知识
God, I'm going to miss your deep, sexy knowledge of lizards.
再见
Goodbye.
抱歉 让大家见笑了
Sorry, y'all had to see that.
不好意思 可以告诉我诺瓦克校长的办公室在哪吗
Excuse me. Could you direct me to Principal Novak's office?
走廊直走到头
Yeah, just down the hall
先右转 然后再左转
you make a right and then a left...
天哪 你带着枪 你是来逮捕他的吗
Whoa. You have a gun. Are you here to arrest him?
就是他穿着吉祥物的衣服抢劫了星巴克吗
Is he the guy who robbed a Starbucks wearing that mascot costume?
我不知道那件事 我是联调局的
I don't know anything about that. I'm with the FBI.
跟我们讲讲你把牡蛎农场炸了的事吧
So... tell us about when you blew up the clam farm.
你那天晚上看到什么了
What did you see that night?
我听说了一个女活死人
I'd heard about an undead woman...
我认为她当时在场 在逃离那场爆♥炸♥
and I think she was there, running from the explosion.
-真的吗 -没错
- No. - Yeah.
她是个矮个子金发女性和一个高点的男人
She was a short blonde woman with a taller man.
当时很黑
It was pretty dark out...
但是如果再见到他们 我能认出来
but I'd know them if I saw them again.
我还没请你们喝东西
I never offered you guys a drink.
不必了 谢谢
We're fine, thanks.
所以你要找的这个女活死人
So, this undead woman you're looking for...
你的计划是什么
What's your plan?
他没有计划
He doesn't have one.
这是五十年来第一次有人看到活死人
This is the first undead sighting in 50 years
这个小鸡♥巴♥怂逼要跑去夏威夷了
and this needle dick's running off to Hawaii.
因为我拥有了爱情 我可以幸福生活了
Because I'm in love and I get to be happy.
计划就是 你这辈子要第一次尝试
And the plan is that you are going to apply yourself
承担责任的感觉 然后找到这个女人
for the first time in your life and track this woman down.
我们知道她和她丈夫
Now, we know that she and her husband
在圣克拉丽塔当房♥产经纪人
are realtors in Santa Clarita.
我们也会在这里待一段时间
We're going to be in town for a little while.
我们可以帮你找这对房♥产经纪人夫妻
We could help you find this realtor couple.
是啊 我们还可以帮你杀了她
Yeah. We could even kill her for you.
这个计划听起来真不错
Wow. This plan's really coming together.
不行 你可以找到她
No. You can find her,
但我要亲自把她的脑浆从头骨里射出来
but I want to shoot the brain out of her skull
然后我要找到
and then I'm gonna find that
那个诡异的小蜘蛛 然后...
freaky little spider thing and I'm gonna...
当宠物来养
keep it as a pet.
那个叫珠龙 笨蛋
It's called a maladragon, dummy.
如果你读了圣典里的文字
Which you would know, had you read
就应该知道的
any of the sacred texts.
而且不能当成宠物来养
And you can't keep it as a pet...
因为它们一旦跟宿主分开 就会死
because they die when you separate them from their host.
真的吗 会死吗
Really? They die?
好了 我们还没定下来计划
Okay, we haven't agreed upon a plan.
我们来找那个女活死人
We'll find the undead woman.
你多补补课 在我们通知之前不要轻举妄动
You study up and don't do anything until you hear from us.
如果你对整件事失去了兴趣 也没关系
And, if you lose interest in the whole project, that's fine, too.
甜心
Sweetie?
什么 你居然叫你妹妹"甜心"
What? You call your sister sweetie?
对
Yeah.
她就姓这个
That's her last name.
对 我老公叫肯·甜心
Yeah. I'm married to Ken Sweetie.
对 你有什么不满吗
Yeah. What's your problem?
-我没什么不满 -那好
- I don't have a problem. - Okay, then.
甜心
Sweetie?
球腿先生要死了 因为它没跟雷蒙娜在一起
Mr. Ball Legs is dying 'cause he's not with Ramona.
太可怜了
That is so sad.
好吧 但是我觉得球腿先生
Okay, but I don't know if Mr.Ball Legs
似乎不是最大的问题
is our biggest problem right now.
我们不能让它死 我要打给雷蒙娜
We can't let him die. I'm going to call Ramona
看她愿不愿意从西雅图过来接它
and see if she'll come down from Seattle and get him.
雷蒙娜的话题先留作后议
Let's put a pin on the Ramona discussion
我们得先给汤米找个活死人房♥产经纪
until we figure out how we're going to find Tommy
这个人还不能是你
and undead realtor who isn't you.
不如我们编一个出来
Well, what if we make one up?
我喜欢
Ooh, I like it.
我来起名字
I get to pick the name.
等等 我也想起...
Hold on. Maybe I want to--
罗斯玛丽·辛克莱
Rosemary Sinclair.
我靠 这名字真好
Shit, that's good.
女士们先生们 请看...
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...
罗斯玛丽·辛克莱
Rosemary Sinclair.
圣克拉丽塔的房♥产经纪活死人
The undead realtor of Santa Clarita.
这假网站做得不错
Nice fake website.
我很愿意从辛克莱房♥地♥产♥买♥♥♥房♥♥子
I'd buy a house from the Sinclairs.
这是图库里的照片
It's a stock photo.
还有他们俩给狗洗澡的照片
There's also one of them washing the dog
以及罗斯玛丽从电♥话♥里听到坏消息的照片
and one of Rosemary getting bad news over the phone.
我在机场附近找到一家旅馆
I found a motel near the airport...
我们可以帮辛克莱夫妇订个房♥间
where we can book a room for Mr. And Mrs. Sinclair.
很好 我们就跟汤米说
Great. Let's tell Tommy they stayed there
他们离开前的一晚住在那里
the night before they skipped town.
因为他们听说塞尔维亚骑士要来抓他们了
Because they heard the Knights of Serbia were closing in on them.
我们还确认了罗斯玛丽就是活死人
And we confirmed Rosemary's undead
因为在旅馆发现了尸体碎块
because we found body parts in their motel room.
看来我们又能多撑过去一天
Looks like we're going to make it through another day.
有时候我会有点承受不住
I just got a little overwhelmed sometimes.
我明白
I get it.
过去的24小时里 我们可以有三种不同的死法
The last 24 hours, we could have died three different ways.
四种 如果加上你那个左转的话
Four, if we count that left turn you made.
但是 我们还在这里
But... we're still here.
这样的好日子持续下去
String a few good days like this together...
很快 我们就撑过了一周
Pretty soon, you make it through the week.
然后一个月 一年
Then the month, then the year.
谁知道呢 也许某一天会有一群孩子
Then, who knows? Someday, a stadium of children
给"波波波波波"唱生日快乐歌♥
are singing "Happy Birthday" to Bop bop bop bop bop.
你是不是变成乐观主义者了
Are you becoming an optimist?
不 我还是现实主义者
No. I'm still a realist.
我只是怀抱希望
I just like our chances.
我是安妮 你们在家吗
It's Anne! You guys home?
她现在都能直接进我们家了吗
So she just walks into our house now?
我给你们买♥♥了好事多的鸡肉
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表