剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
我想确保我们能完整浏览一遍
I wanna make sure we get through all of them.
我也没料到会花这么长时间
I didn't think I'd be so long.
那个流动送餐的女人简直无法忍♥受
That Meals-on-Wheels woman is insufferable.
我真想把她放在车轮上然后开车上路
I'd like to put her on wheels and roll her into traffic.
你在吃罗恩的乳牙吗
Are you eating Ron's baby teeth?
就像腐坏的蛋卷 但我就是停不下来
They're like stale cornets, but I can't stop eating them.
真的就像是腐坏的蛋卷
They're exactly like stale cornets.
我给汤米发消息 告诉他我们晚点到
I'll text Tommy, tell him we're gonna be late.
我讨厌这么突然地去做一件事
I hate doing that on such short notice.
这么突然
On such short notice.
无礼
Rude.
第三季 第五集
请进
Come.
你为什么不回我电♥话♥
Why haven't you called me back?
我刚想回的 怎么了
I was going to. What's up?
联邦调查局并没掌握鞋子的足印
The FBI doesn't have a shoe footprint.
他们通过我们使用的C4掌握了化学足印
They have a chemical footprint from the C4 we used.
而且他们追踪C4到我继父那里了
And they traced the C4 to my stepdad.
操 他们还能那样做
Oh, fuck. They can do that?
我刚从莱斯莉那里听说
And I just heard from Leslie
探员罗杰斯要去孩子们的家里
that Agent Rogers is going to kids' homes
去问更多的问题
and asking more questions.
操 他们还能那样做
Oh, fuck! They can do that?
如果她到我家里怎么办
What if she comes to my house?
剩下的C4还在我妈妈的柜子里
The rest of the C4 is still in my mom's closet.
拿出来啊
Well, get it out of there!
我的天 艾比 真是个好主意
Oh, my God, Abby, that's such a great idea.
我绝对想不到
I never would have thought of that.
-抱歉 我的讽刺听上去很贱 -太烂了
- Sorry, sarcasm comes off bitchy from me. - That's awful.
是的 艾比 这是今天发生的最糟糕的事了
Yes, Abby. It's the worst thing that's happened today.
-你听到了吗 -是的 太烂了 好了
- Do you hear it? - Yes, it's awful. Okay...
我妈在家 我需要你过去
My mom's home. I need you to come over
在我拿柜子钥匙并处理掉C4的时候
and distract her while I get the keys to the closet
分散她的注意力 你可以做到吗
and get rid of the C4. Do you think you could do that?
听起来像是挖苦人吗 本应该是很真诚的
Did that sound sarcastic? It was supposed to be genuine.
-我已经失去洞察力了 -明白了 别担心
- I've lost all perspective. - I got it. Don't worry.
你知道你妈妈把钥匙藏在哪里了 对吧
You know where your mom hides the key, right?
-蜡烛底下 -那我们就没事了
- Under the candle. - Then we will be fine.
有一天我们会和孙子一起把这个当作谈资
And one day we'll laugh about this with our grandchildren.
我们的孙子
Our grandchildren?
我们各自的孙子 很可能是和别人生的
Our respective grandchildren. Probably made with other people.
很可能
Probably?
-我们得走了 -对 得走了
- We have to go. - Right, gotta go.
不
No!
不
No!
或许流动送餐
Maybe Meals-on-Wheels
可以让我把珍换成更友善的人
will let me trade Jean in for someone nicer,
像鹅妈妈那种 我应该能接受
like a Mother Goose type. I could work with that.
你可以直接放弃 放弃并不总是坏事
You could just quit. Quitting isn't always a bad thing.
放弃吸烟 放弃海♥洛♥因♥
Quitting smoking, quitting heroin.
放弃胶水也算
Quitting glue is another one.
我不能放弃 我一直在想安妮说的话
I can't quit. I keep thinking about what Anne said.
或许我被选中是为了去做更伟大的事
Maybe I have been chosen for something greater.
被上帝选中
Chosen by God?
我不知道 或许吧 上帝 宇宙 奥普拉
I don't know, maybe. God, the universe, Oprah.
随便你叫她什么
Whatever you wanna call her.
汤米在车♥库♥
Tommy's in the garage.
我只是觉得我们应该把事态控制下
I just think we should try to keep things contained.
我们的生活圈子越大 就越危险
The bigger our life gets, the more dangerous it becomes.
但生活也更有意义
But, the more meaning it also has.
昨天我帮助翠西断绝了一段虐待关系
Yesterday, I helped Trish stay out of an abusive relationship,
还把她的猫找回来了 我想做更多这种事情
and got her cat back. I wanna do more shit like that.
我知道 但是看看发生在我和罗恩身上的事
I know, but look what happened with me and Ron.
你在精神病院帮了一个家伙一次
You help one guy one time at a mental hospital,
然后他突然出现在你家 叫你去咬他
and suddenly he's in your house, asking to be bitten.
这种事会越滚越大的
These things can snowball.
乔 我带了甜点过来
Joel, I brought sweets!
如果我让你们婚姻关系不和 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if I caused marital discord.
今天很热
It's hot today.
这蛋糕不能放在室外
This isn't an outdoor cake!
记住 我们是贝尔和塞巴斯蒂安
Remember, we're Belle and Sebastian.
一个中西部来的兄妹医生护士团队
A brother-sister doctor-nurse team from the Midwest.
对 实际上 塞巴斯蒂安刚通过医学考试
Right. Actually, Sebastian just passed his medical boards,
所以现在他也是医生了
so now he's a doctor, too.
为什么当个护士让你这么不爽
Why does being a nurse bother you so much?
我想当医生 这有什么大不了的
I wanna be a doctor. What's the big deal?
在吗 汤米
Hello? Tommy?
他在哪呢
Where is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
为什么用塑料盖着墙壁
Why are the walls covered in plastic?
或许他是画家
Maybe he's a painter.
这有点儿让我想起了我们的杀人...
Kind of reminds me of our kill--
-该死 -该死
- Shit! - Shit!
别动
Freeze.
汤米
Tommy.
我觉得这其中肯定有误会
I think there's a misunderstanding.
我们只是过来看看那些资料的
We're just here to look at those files.
没有资料 贝尔和塞巴斯蒂安
There are no files, Belle and Sebastian.
或者我该叫你们希拉和乔埃尔
Or should I say Sheila and Joelle?
发音是乔
It's pronounced Joel.
别骗我了
Stop lying to me!
乔和希拉·哈蒙德
圣克拉丽塔最佳丈夫/妻子房♥地♥产♥团队
是你们
It's you.
你们就是我一直在找的房♥地♥产♥夫妇
You're the realtor couple I've been looking for.
你是活死人
And you're undead.
汤米 你错了 就像上次克里斯塔的事一样
Tommy, you're making a mistake. Just like you did with Christa.
是吗 如果你不是活死人
Yeah? If you're not undead...
吃个甜甜圈
have a donut.
我对麸质过敏
I'm allergic to gluten.
这是无麸质的
They're gluten-free.
我不能吃糖
I can't eat sugar.
加的是甜叶菊糖
They're sweetened with stevia.
该死
Shit.
汤米 听我说 你的十字弓只有一根箭
Tommy, listen to me. You only have one bolt in that crossbow.
你用它杀了我 你也没法活着再装一支箭
Use it and you'll kill me, but you won't survive to reload.
这不关你的事 乔埃尔
This isn't about you, Joelle.
她是活死人 她是个怪物 需要被毁灭
She's undead. She's a monster and needs to be destroyed.
我不是怪物
I'm not a monster.
你吃人
You eat people.
你是杀人机器 这就是你
You're a killing machine. That's all you are.
你永远都会是这样
That's all you'll ever be.
那你放马过来吧
Then take your best shot.
爸爸
Daddy!
海登 你来这干什么
Hayden! What are you doing here?
妈妈把我送过来的 这周你陪我
Mommy dropped me off. It's your weekend.
但你上周来过 我们在比尔莫尔吃了茶点的
But you were here last weekend. We had high tea at the Biltmore.
那是两周之前了
That was two weekends ago.
我上周末都做了什么
What did I do last weekend?
我们很想留下来
Well, we'd love to stay,
可是我们不想给任何人留下终身心理创伤
but we don't want to traumatize anyone for life,
或者危及任何人的监护权
or jeopardize anyone's custody.
这事没完
This isn't over!
你觉得汤米跟过来了吗
Do you think Tommy followed us?
我觉得悬 他在陪他女儿
I doubt it. He's with his daughter.
顺便说一句 我没看出来那家伙还是当父亲的料
By the way, I did not see that guy as father material.
是啊 还带她去吃茶点
I know. And he takes her to high tea.
简直太暖了 如果他不想杀我的话
It would be so sweet, if he wasn't trying to murder me.
我们不会让他得逞的 我们要先杀了他
We're not gonna let that happen. We have to kill him first.
我可不想杀有女儿的人
I don't wanna kill someone who has a daughter.
我们也有女儿 而他还是想杀你
We have a daughter and he wants to kill you.
而且我们有女儿的时间更长
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表