剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
thank you so much.
别谢我
Don't thank me.
我不希望你去蹲监狱
I don't want you to go to jail,
但这并不代表你做的事没问题
but that does not make what you did okay.
还有你 你父母知道吗
And you. Do your parents know about this?
不知道
No.
你现在立刻回家告诉他们 否则我就去说
You need to go home right now and tell them, or I will.
好
Okay.
我好讨厌当严肃妈妈
I hate being Serious Mom.
你以后不许再逼我这样了
Don't you ever put me in this position again.
你不喜欢吗
You don't like it?
我都不知道这是什么东西
I'm not even sure what it is.
这是一个古老的潜水头盔
It's an antique diving helmet.
我是在陆海军物品商店买♥♥到的 非常牢固
I got it at the army-navy surplus store. It's impenetrable.
用来保护你很完美
Perfect thing to protect you.
好吧 我还觉得这个主意很好呢
Wow, I thought it was such a good idea.
开回家的路上我一直非常开心
Like I was excited about it the whole drive home.
亲爱的 这主意很好
Oh, sweetie, it is a good idea.
不 你觉得很蠢
No, you think it's stupid.
我这就戴上
I'm putting it on.
我可以退回去
I can return it.
我听你的
Totally up to you.
-你们在家吗 -靠 汤米随时都可能过来
- Hey, are you guys home? - Shit! Tommy could be here any minute.
换了新裤子啊 爸爸
Whoa, new pants, Dad?
这是你♥爸♥给我买♥♥的漂亮头盔
Your father got me this very nice helmet.
好
Okay.
我得跟你们说一件事
I need to talk to you guys about something.
亲爱的 现在不合适 我们需要你去...
Honey, this is a bad time. We need you to--
液压破碎站是我和艾瑞克炸掉的
Eric and I are the ones that blew up the fracking site.
什么
What?
你们把液压破碎站炸了吗 你们是怎么...
You blew up the fracking site? How'd you even--
-我们用了丹柜子里找到的C4炸♥药♥ -我的天哪
- We used the C4 we found in Dan's closet. - Oh, my God!
你是怎么想的 万一被炸死怎么办
What were you thinking? You could have gotten yourself killed.
你怎么能做这么疯狂的事
How could you do something so crazy?
艾瑞克知道该怎么做 我不觉得很疯狂
Eric knew what he was doing, and it didn't feel crazy to me.
我 我觉得很重要
It-- It felt important.
感觉自己终于做了点贡献
Like I was doing something that could actually make a difference.
我能够理解你想做贡献
I understand wanting to make a difference,
但这件事太鲁莽了 万一被抓怎么办
but it was reckless and what if you had gotten caught?
没被抓
We didn't.
不过 说到被抓这个话题
Although, on the subject of getting caught...
天啊 怎么了
Oh, Jesus, what?
没什么
Nothing.
一个联调局探员在调查这件事
An FBI agent is investigating,
她在询问学校的同学
and she's interviewing kids at school
还去他们家里拜访
and showing up at their homes.
刚才还去艾瑞克家了
For instance, Eric's, just now.
我靠 艾比 这叫没什么吗
Fuck! Abby, that's not nothing.
我们地下室有个会说话的人头
There is a talking head in our basement,
我的包里还有人的牙齿
and human teeth in my purse.
我们不能让联调局探员来搜查
We can't have an FBI agent snooping around.
你妈妈说得对
Your mother's right.
你让全家人都陷入了危险
You put the whole family at risk.
-该死 -怎么了
- Shit! - What?
没什么 你得走了
Nothing. You need to go.
-从后门走 -快点 没事 赶紧走
- Out the back. - Hurry. It's nothing. Go!
亲爱的 你忘记头盔了
Honey? You forgot your helmet.
是吗 谢谢你
Oh! Did I? Thank you.
不是汤米
It's not Tommy.
你们好 是希拉·哈蒙德和乔·哈蒙德吗
Hi. Sheila and Joel Hammond?
我是联调局特别探员罗杰斯
I'm Special Agent Rogers with the FBI.
-你好 -你好
- Hello! - Hello!
抱歉我来得这么突然 希望没有打扰到你们
Sorry to come over unannounced like this. Hope I'm not intruding.
-没有 -完全没有
- No. - Not at all.
我们就这样站在走廊吗 好吧
Oh. We're just going to stand in the doorway. Okay.
抱歉 我们太没礼貌了
Sorry. How rude.
请进
Come in, please.
好 站在这里也行
Okay, this is fine.
艾比应该跟你们说了在学校调查的事吧
I'm sure Abby told you about the investigation at school?
-当然 -很久之前了
- Of course. - Ages ago.
我刚才在隔壁
Well, I was just next door
就想着 如果她在家 我可以来问几个问题
and thought if she's home, I could ask her a few questions.
艾比不在家 可能几小时后才会回来
Oh, Abby's not here. And won't be for several hours.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
我不知道你家还有客人
I didn't realize you had company.
你们没事吧
Is everything okay?
汤米 你这个...
Tommy! You old...
小淘气鬼
kitchen hound!
这位是联调局特别探员罗杰斯
This is Special Agent Rogers with the FBI.
-你好 -你好
- Howdy. - Hi.
既然如此...
Well...
我就不打扰你们了
I'll get out of your hair.
等下 不如你留下吧
Wait! Why don't you stay?
艾比可能很快就回来了
Abby will be home any minute.
你不是说要几个小时才回来吗
I thought you said she'd be several hours?
-年轻人嘛 -今天这么热
- Teenagers. - It's such a hot day.
不如我们边吃冰淇淋边等
Why don't we all have ice cream while we wait?
冰箱里有开心果冰淇淋
There's pistachio in the freezer.
已经没了
Not anymore.
真的吗 我昨天刚买♥♥的
Really? I got that yesterday.
我这周压力很大
It's been a stressful week.
-将近一升的冰淇淋 -我知道
- It was a quart. - I know.
在马里索路有一家很棒的乳品店 罗杰斯探员
There's an excellent creamery over on Marisol, Agent Rogers,
你可以去买♥♥一杯冰淇淋吃
if you wanna leave and get yourself a scoop.
我们还有水果
We also have fruit.
似乎还剩了一个墨西哥卷
And I believe there's one taco left.
冰淇淋听起来不错
Ice cream does sound good.
谢谢你的推荐 汤米
Thank you for the recommendation, Tommy.
我去学校找艾比吧 抱歉打扰你们
I'll catch Abby at school. Sorry to bother you.
天哪 告诉我女儿我爱她
Oh, God! Tell my daughter I love her!
睁开眼吧 我不会杀你
Open your eyes. I'm not going to kill you.
-不会吗 -对
- You aren't? - No.
不管你怎么想 但我不是怪物
Despite what you may think, I'm not a monster
我也不会让海登没有父亲
and I'm not going to leave Hayden without her father.
但是 你是活死人
But... you're undead.
那又如何 谁都有自己的秘密
So what? Everybody's something.
没错 我吃人
Yes, I eat people.
但我只吃坏人
Only bad ones.
我也是有家庭的人
I'm also a person with a family.
跟所有人一样
And like anyone else...
我只是想要活下去
I'm just trying to survive
在一天结束后能够回家陪他们
and get home to them at the end of the day.
她是个很好的妻子 母亲 朋友
She is a wonderful wife, mother, friend.
她还是照顾老人的志愿者’
She volunteers with the elderly.
她曾经在高速路口把披萨给了一个人
She once gave away a pizza to a guy at the bottom of the freeway.
一整张披萨吗
A whole pizza?
不 不是一整张
No, not a whole pizza,
但绝对够我第二天的午饭了
but definitely enough for my lunch the next day.
我知道你想让世界变得更好 我也是
I know you're trying to make the world a better place. So am I.
我还以为杀活死人的感觉会不一样
Wow. I thought killing the undead was gonna be different.
我以为更多的是"快♥感♥"而不是"伤感"
I thought it'd be more "yeah" and less "aw."
不必自责 当初我坐下吃一升的冰淇淋时
Don't blame yourself. I thought the same thing
跟你现在是一样的感觉
when I sat down to eat a quart of ice cream.
这都是我哥的错
This is all my brother's fault.
这是他的神圣任务 不是我的
This was his sacred task, not mine.
我根本不知道我为什么同意这样做 该死的
I don't even know why I agreed to do this. God damn it!
我看到一个想得到哥哥认可的人
I see a man who's trying to get his brother's approval.
但我也看到他已经不需要这样做了
But I also see a man who doesn't have to do that anymore.
-是我吗 -当然是
- Is it me? - Hell, yeah.
你可以做很伟大的事 汤米
You're capable of great things, Tommy.
但你一定要做自己想做的事
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表