剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
I would be Bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop.
我都不知道该作何感想
I don't even know how to think about that.
你说的是几百年后的事了
You're talking centuries from now.
就算我们能活过今天 还有那么多破事缠身
Even if we do survive today, with all the shit coming at us...
我不知道如何才能撑过今年
I don't know how we're gonna get through the year.
那我们就专心对付今天吧
Well, let's just focus on today, then.
我们要怎么让保罗相信你是骑士
How are we going to get Paul to believe you're a Knight?
家里还有那些高级彩色笔吗
Still have those fancy colored pens at home?
当然有 就放在波波的工艺品商店里
Of course. They're at Bop bop's arts and crafts store.
你要扔掉你的背包吗
You're throwing away your backpack?
是的 很多人都这么做
Yes... as people do.
看起来还很新 你为什么要丢掉它
It looks pretty new. Why are you getting rid of it?
因为它问太多问题了
It was asking too many questions.
我认得你
I know you.
你短暂加入过环境社 就五分钟吧
You were in Environmental Club for, like, five minutes.
你是温特 对吧
You're Winter, right?
我在募款活动上见过你
I saw you at the fundraiser.
你做的柠檬蛋糕超好吃
You made the lemon squares that were so good...
所以阿曼达把她做的从楼梯上扔下去了
Amanda threw her batch down the stairs.
是的 大家都以为
Yeah, people think just
我态度那么差 肯定不会烤蛋糕
'cause I have a shitty attitude, I can't bake.
人可以有很多面
People can be more than one thing.
亚伯拉罕·林肯发明了薄煎饼
Abraham Lincoln invented the pancake.
如果你不希望被人找到那个背包
If you don't want anyone to find that,
就该剪碎它 或者烧成灰
you should cut it up or burn it.
哥们
My dude.
我看到你发了在液压破碎站点拍的照片
Saw your Instagram about the fracking site.
多谢关心
Thanks, man.
我没事
I'm okay.
那就好 我们都很担心
Oh, good. We've all been so worried.
不过听我说 那些照片证明你在爆♥炸♥前
But, hey, listen. Those pictures put you at the site
去过那里 让你看起来有些可疑
right before it exploded. It might look incriminating.
你最好还是删掉吧
You should probably take them down.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
-看起来像是你干的 -但我真的没做
- Might seem like you did. - But I didn't.
-看起来像... -但我没做
- Might seem-- - But I didn't.
我们去那里纯粹是因为艾比想拍照
We were just there because Abby wanted to take pictures.
等等 你担心的其实是她吗
Wait. Is she the one you're worried about?
艾比吗 不是
Abby? No...
你不希望别人知道艾比去过那里 对吗
Do you not want people knowing Abby was there?
我吗 没有 什么 不是啊
Me? No. What? No.
她当时表现得很奇怪
She was acting weird.
她甚至还叫我挪开一点
At one point, she asked me to move over
就好像她想更清楚地拍下那个站点
like she wanted better pictures of the site.
她为什么要那么做 除非...
Why would she do that unless--
我跟艾比在交往 好吗
Abby and I are dating, okay?
看到你们的合照叫我痛苦不堪
And seeing photos of you two together tears me apart
所以你得删掉
so I need you to take them down.
我很妒忌 斯文
I'm jealous, Sven.
我也不喜欢自己小肚鸡肠 但我就是这种人
I hate that I'm like that, but there it is.
我是个醋王
I'm a jealous motherfucker.
好吧
Okay.
-我能理解 -等等
- I get that. - Wait!
你在跟艾比·哈蒙德交往
You're dating Abby Hammond?
我靠... 是的
Shit... Yeah.
我是说 我靠当然是啦
I mean, shit yeah!
记住 保罗在找一对房♥产经纪人夫妇 所以...
Remember, Paul is looking for a realtor couple so--
-我知道了 -如果他认出
- I got it. - And if he recognizes us
-我们去过蛤蜊农场 -我知道了
- from the clam farm? - I got it.
你之前说的是真心话吗
Did you really mean what you said before?
你觉得我们可能撑不过今年
That you thought we might not make it through the year?
我们的生活充满危险
Our life is precarious.
每一天 我们只要犯一个错 就会失去一切
Every day, we're one mistake away from losing everything.
但每一天我们都撑过来了
But every day we're still here, and I think
我觉得我们越来越擅长处理这些事了
we're getting better and better at this.
或许你就是个悲观主义者
Maybe you're just a pessimist.
又或许我是个现实主义者
Or maybe I'm a realist.
大学时我不是就告诉过你 你的豆豆公仔收藏
I did tell you in college that your Beanie Baby collection
以后毫无价值
would have no value,
你就该剪掉吊牌 玩个痛快
so you should just take the tags off and have fun.
你是保罗吗
Are you Paul?
保罗 有人找你
Paul! There's people here to see you!
-谁啊 -鬼知道
- Who are they? - I don't know!
老子又不是你的管家
I'm not your fucking butler!
进不进来随便你们
Come in or whatever.
他们进屋了 你要不要出来接待
They're loose in the house now, if you want to come deal with it!
我们是贝尔和塞巴斯蒂安
We're Belle and Sebastian.
我们是兄妹 分别是医生和护士
A brother-sister, doctor-nurse team.
有何贵干 医生
What can I do for you, Doctor?
你为什么认定她是医生
Why do you assume she's the doctor?
-为什么不行 -我只是
- Why wouldn't he? - It's just...
有点好奇 我哪一点看起来比较像护士
I'm curious what about me says nurse to you.
不知道 温柔眼神 上半身感觉很有力量
I don't know. Kind eyes, upper body strength.
这样啊 那好吧 谢谢你
Oh, well then. Thank you.
你们有什么事吗
Did you two want something?
我们是从中西部地区过来的
We're in town visiting from the Midwest
想顺路过来恭喜一下
and we just wanted to stop by and congratulate the man
炸掉蛤蜊农场的人
who blew up that clam farm.
你们怎么知道
How do you know about that?
因为我们之间...
Because you and I...
有个共同点
have something in common.
你好
How's it going?
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
我以前从来没认识过另一位塞尔维亚骑士
I've never met another Knight of Serbia before.
我跟佛罗里达州一位骑士交换了派的菜谱
I mean, I exchanged pie recipes once with a Knight in Florida,
后来她开始尝试原始人饮食法 我们就没再联♥系♥了
but she went paleo and then we lost touch.
我的天哪
Oh, my goodness.
请坐吧
Please, sit. Have a seat.
抱歉我家里这么乱
Sorry about the mess.
我准备去夏威夷见我女朋友玛莎
I'm meeting my girlfriend Marsha in Hawaii.
我们打算在那里组建家庭
We're going to start a family.
太好了 恭喜你呀
Great news! Congratulations!
那你就这样了吗
So that's it, then?
不会再猎杀活死人了吗
You won't be hunting the undead anymore?
是的 我要把火箭炮收起来 这也是好事
No. I'm hanging up my rocket launcher, which is a good thing
因为火箭炮非常贵
because the rockets are stupid expensive
而且还必须找那些十恶不赦的人买♥♥
and you have to buy them from, like... the worst people.
保罗要离开这里去开始新生活了
Paul's leaving town to start a family.
多么浪漫
How romantic.
你知道我为什么是乐观主义者了吗 哥
Do you see why I'm an optimist, bro?
汤米 该死的
Tommy, god dammit!
刚才有只蛾子
You had a moth.
你竟敢飞进我家
You come into my house...
还想吃我的木材
and you try to eat my woods?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
这就是我那不讨人喜欢的弟弟 汤米
You've met met my unpleasant brother Tommy.
他以前在军队里是狙击手
He used to be a sniper in the Army.
但现在他会取代我
But now he's going to take over for me
成为新的塞尔维亚骑士
as the new Knight of Serbia.
所以跟人交换做派食谱的人要退出
So the guy who exchanged pie recipes is out
职业狙击手要加入
and the professional sharpshooter is in.
太好啦
Yay.
我把背包剪成了碎片
So, I cut the backpack into pieces
然后扔在了不同的垃圾箱里 是不是很聪明
and put the pieces in separate dumpsters. Smart, right?
-你和斯文顺利吗 -我让他把照片删掉了
- How'd it go with Sven? - I got him to take down the photos.
我们应该好好享受这次胜利
And that's the victory we should focus on
与此同时我跟你说另外一件很有趣的事
while I tell you this other really funny thing that happened.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
我刚听艾米丽说你有男朋友了
I just heard from Emily that you have a boyfriend...
-就是这个人 -艾瑞克
- and it's this guy. - Eric.
天哪 他好爱你
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表