剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
茶怎样
How's your tea?
完美
Perfect.
你们喜欢收到的礼物吗
Do you like your gift?
太美了
It's beautiful.
你确定你想把它送人吗
Are you sure you want to give it away?
当然了 这是给你的 但功劳不在我
Of course. It's for you. But I can't take credit.
当时感觉就像是圣灵从我全身涌过
It was like the Holy Spirit was just flowing through me.
说到这个...我昨天和上帝通话了
About that... I was talking to God yesterday.
赞美主
Praise Him.
加一 总之 祂很认可你
Totes. Anyway, he thinks you're great.
祂爱你 我的意思是...
He loves you. I mean...
祂爱所有人 但是...
He loves everybody, but...
祂真的很爱你
He really loves you.
绝对地 但是 祂也提到
Absolutely. But, He also said
祂想把事情重新安排一下
that He wants to shake things up a bit.
好吧...
Okay...
从现在开始 上帝希望我们独♥立♥行动
From now on, God wants us to work alone.
别啊
Oh, no.
我很遗憾 乔
I'm sorry, Joel.
什么
What?
实际上 祂的意思是
Actually, He meant
祂希望乔和我两人一起独♥立♥行动
He wants Joel and me to work alone.
真的吗
Really?
没有质疑祂无限智慧的意思 但是...乔
Not to question his infinite wisdom, but... Joel?
-行吧 -我不明白
- Okay. - I don't understand.
我做错了什么吗
What did I do wrong?
说实话 祂有点不爽
Well, to be honest, He was a little annoyed
你把我的事告诉了你教堂的朋友
that you told your church friends about me.
祂提到了那件事
He mentioned that?
天啊 对不起
Gosh, I'm sorry.
我当时太兴奋了
I was just excited.
完全理解 我很令人兴奋
Totally get it. I'm exciting.
但是 如果你能解决那件事就更好了
But, it would be great if you could just unwind that.
没错 告诉大家这是个谎言 或者玩笑
Yeah. Tell everyone it was a lie. Or a prank.
也可以说你嗑药了或者是忘记吃药了
Or maybe you are on drugs or off drugs.
也许你们就能...解决这事
Maybe you're all just... Fix it.
我明白上帝在打什么主意了
I see what God is doing.
祂没想让我停下来 这只是考验我的忠诚度
He doesn't want me to stop. This is just a test of my devotion.
祂说了不是的
He said it's not.
如果这是次考验的话 祂就是会这么说
That's what he'd say if it was a test.
祂说了你会这么说 但不是的
He said you would say that, and it's not.
但你在沙漠里的奇迹 还有...
But your miracles in the desert and...
还有那颗复活的头 我没办法...
and the severed head brought to life. I can't just...
向自己或者向别人否定那些经历
deny those experiences to myself or to others.
什么 不 这事结束了
What? No. It's over.
你得离我们远点 还得和教堂那些人说清楚
You need to back off and talk to those church people.
恕我直言
With all due respect.
恕我直言 我不用听你的命令 乔
With all due respect, I don't answer to you, Joel.
-我需要点时间思考这事 -等等 安妮
- I need some time to think about this. - Wait. Anne.
求你了
Please.
希拉
Sheila.
侍奉你...改变了我的人生
Serving you... has changed my life.
我不太确定自己能就此放手
I'm just not sure I can give it up.
我每天都感谢上帝让我遇见了你
I thank God every day that I met you.
乔
Joel.
-不太顺利啊 -确实
- That did not go well. - No.
如果她不断和其他人说起你怎么办
What if she keeps telling people about you?
她陷我们全家于危难之中
She's putting our whole family in jeopardy.
我确信她会改变主意的
I'm sure she'll come around.
但是 如果她没有呢 那时我们该怎么办
But, what if she doesn't? What do we do then?
我不知道
I don't know.
-我觉得你知道 -不行
- I think you do know. - No!
我不想朝那方面想
I don't wanna think about that.
我只想再给她一些时间 好吗
I just want to give her more time, okay?
好吧
Okay.
-那你打算怎么处理这个 -这个嘛...
- So what would you like to do with this? - Well,
鉴于我们没有神龛 放地下室吧
since we don't have a chapel, the basement.
能麻烦你把它放下去吗
Ooh, can you take it down there?
我不想见加里
I don't wanna see Gary.
他只会再次让我杀了他的
He's just gonna ask me to kill him again.
我们不能一直躲着他
We can't keep avoiding him.
你给了他血清 他会一直待在我们身边了
You gave him the serum. He's gonna be around forever.
等等 我没给他血清啊
Wait. I didn't give him the serum.
-你给了 -不是你给的吗
- Yes, you did. - I thought you gave it to him.
-没有 你说了你会给的 -你在逗我吗
- No, you said you were doing it. - Are you kidding me?
是的 这是我的招牌笑话之一
Yes, it's one of my trademark
"我没有给他血清"
"I didn't give him the serum" jokes.
第三季 第三集
你好呀 兄弟
Hey, buddy!
抱歉 我们最近没有一起玩
Sorry, we haven't hung out lately.
我们最近超级忙
We've been so busy,
但我们想给你打血清 这样你就不会...
but we wanted to give you the shot so you don't--
老天爷啊 我们干了什么
Oh, my God! What have we done?
所以说能看出来
So it's noticeable.
我觉得有事情不太对劲
I felt like something was a little off.
我几天没有说话了
I haven't spoken in a few days.
为什么我的声音听着不一样了
Why does my voice sound different?
你喉咙上有块肉
There's that chunk of your throat
貌似掉进花瓶里了
that seems to have fallen into the vase.
能来个人帮我安回去吗
Could someone put it back in?
能来个人 但不是我们
Someone could, but not us.
再说了 这也不是你最大的问题
Also, it's not your biggest issue.
这里有种血清能防止活死人恶化
There's a serum that stops the undead from deteriorating,
但是希拉 或者是我 搞不清楚是谁
which Sheila or I, it's not clear,
忘了把血清给你了
forgot to give you.
要知道
Keep in mind,
-这里的光线很糟糕 -没错 真的是...
- the lighting in here is terrible. - Yeah. It's just...
妈啊
Oh, God!
你能撑住吗 兄弟
Are you going to be okay, buddy?
我必须说实话
I have to be honest.
这可不是我想象中自己45岁的样子
This is not where I saw myself at 45.
谁愿意杀了我
Who's up for killing me?
打住
Pump those breaks.
至少等我们给了你这个之后
At least when we give you this,
情况就不会再恶化了
it won't get any worse.
伙计们
Guys,
就算我看起来不像是铁娘子乐队的专辑封面
even if I didn't look like the cover of an Iron Maiden album...
我也不想像这样活着
I wouldn't want to live like this.
孤零零
Alone.
永远如此
For all eternity.
是啊 那确实听着很可怕
Yeah, that does sound awful.
我会多来看你的
I'll visit you more.
最近事态比较疯狂
Things have just been crazy.
一队古老的中世纪骑士团在追杀我们
An ancient order of medieval knights is after us.
人们觉得希拉是神
People think Sheila's a god.
淋浴头坏了 所以我一直在泡澡
That shower head broke, so I've been taking baths
这本来挺好的
which is nice,
但我一旦开始泡了 就出不来了
but once I'm in there, I'm in there.
我们一直太忙了
We've been so busy
甚至都没时间
that we haven't even had time
打理我们新的房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥
to get our new realty company off the ground.
你们居然要自己开公♥司♥了
You're starting your own company?
哈蒙德房♥地♥产♥
Hammond Realty.
我们已经买♥♥好文具和宣传笔了
We did get stationery and promotional pens.
笔
Pens?
你们策划好你们的午餐派对了吗
Have you planned your launch party?
还有建立网站 成立有限责任公♥司♥
Built the website, formed an LLC
以防止自己的财产被牵扯进诉讼
that shields your personal assets from litigation?
这些是钢笔
They're fountain pens.
老天 我一直都想自己开公♥司♥
God, I always wanted to start my own company.
我有上百万个点子 给我一些纸
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表