剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
I know you don't like this, but the new Knight
不是我就会是佩特拉
is either gonna be me or Petra.
如果你不喜欢她索取蛋糕的方式
And if you don't like how she asked for cake,
想想她用那个压塞机追杀你的情景
imagine her coming after you with the corker.
让她放马过来
Let her try.
我又不是哈密瓜 我会吃了她的脸
Unlike a cantaloupe, I'll eat her face.
我们只用忍♥她到我完成任务
We just have to put up with her until I complete my mission.
而且任务已经完成了 因为罗恩并没咬那个人
Which is already done, because Ron didn't bite that guy,
因为罗恩在我们家地下室
because Ron is in our basement,
因为我们是天才
because we are geniuses.
该死
Oh, shit!
天呐 罗恩肯定是真的很想离开这里
Boy! Ron must have really wanted out of here,
因为啃这根柱子并不好玩
because this post is not a fun eat.
修复这个不可能低于一千块
There's no way fixing this is gonna be under $1,000.
当然了 找个包工头来你家
No! You can't get a contractor to come over
拉坨屎也不止一千块
and take a shit in your house for under $1,000.
他可能去转化安德烈了
He's probably on his way to turn Andre.
天杀的 正是这种行为让骑士
God damn him! This behavior is exactly why the Knights
觉得活死人非常靠不住
think the undead are so irresponsible.
我们一定得赶在罗恩得手之前找到安德烈
We have to get to Andre before Ron does.
现在我真的有任务了
Now I really do have a mission.
等下 我们就不管这柱子了吗
Wait... Are we just gonna leave it like that?
-你有什么建议吗 -不知道
- What do you propose? - I don't know.
我们可以把床垫抬起来塞进去
We can lift up the mattress and wedge it in--
管它的 我们走吧
Oh, fuck it. Let's just go.
-温特 -艾比盖尔
- Winter! - Abigail.
艾瑞克说你在他车里发现了什么
So, Eric mentioned that you found something in his car
-让你很困惑 或许觉得... -艾比
- and got confused and maybe thought-- - Abby.
我知道那是个引爆器 请不要骗我
I know it was a detonator. Please don't lie to me.
这不会让我觉得那是别的东西
It's not gonna make me think it's something else.
这样只会让我觉得
It's just gonna make me think,
"这个女孩 本可以做我的朋友 却对我撒谎"
"Oh, this girl, who could have been my friend, lies to me."
感觉咱们不能在走廊里说了
Well, this no longer feels like a hallway conversation.
艾瑞克和我把液压破碎站点炸了
Eric and I blew up the fracking site.
我知道这样有点过分
And I know that was over-the-top,
但那些人只会破坏环境
but these people were just gonna fuck up the environment,
挣了钱然后拍屁♥股♥走人
make their money and move on.
我们得做点什么阻止他们
We had to do something to stop them.
真的做点什么
I mean, really do something.
艾比 我不会告诉任何人
Abby, I'm not going to tell anyone.
我之前跟那个联调局探员说的就是我的真心话
I meant what I said to that FBI agent.
你们做的事很了不起 你们真的付诸行动了
What you guys did was awesome. You fucking went for it.
你一会儿有什么安排
Hey, what are you doing later?
我跟哈密瓜有个约会 你有什么事
I had a thing with a cantaloupe, but what's up?
我有时会去一个酒吧做开放麦表演
There's a bar where I sometimes do open mics.
上次我去的时候 吉他被偷了
The last time I was there, my guitar got stolen.
我很肯定是那个卑鄙的经理干的
I'm pretty sure it was this sleazebag manager.
-真过分 -是吧
- That's terrible. - Right?
吉他是我爸送我的 所以我真的很想拿回来
My dad gave it to me, so I really wanna get it back.
我今晚要去
I'm going there tonight.
需要人支援 如果你和艾瑞克有空的话
I could use some backup, if you and Eric are free.
没问题 我跟你一起去
Sure, I'll go with you.
那艾瑞克呢
What about Eric?
我想让他远离这种事
Yeah, I really wanna keep him away from stuff like this.
我不想再进一步毁了他的人生
I don't wanna screw up his life more than I already have.
好吧 那就你和我 七点行吗
Okay, so you and me, then. Seven o'clock?
行
Cool.
我在狂欢舞会上把假身份证弄丢了
I lost my fake ID at a rave.
很疯狂 而帮我做假身份证的人出城了
So that was pretty wild, and my fake ID guy is out of town.
你从没去过酒吧 而且也没有假身份证
You have never been to a bar and you don't have a fake ID.
你是想说这个吗
Is that what you're trying to say?
不 这正是我不想说出口的
Oh, no. That's what I was trying not to say.
我刚跟温特聊过了 一切顺利
I just spoke to Winter, everything's fine.
谢天谢地 我联♥系♥了麻省理工的那位女士
Thank God. And I reached the MIT woman.
她说我可以在下个月重新进行面试
She said I could have a do-over interview next month.
太好了
That's awesome.
你今晚想跟我吃披萨
Wanna grab some pizza tonight
冒着会毒奶的风险庆祝一番吗
and jinx our victories by daring to celebrate them?
今晚没空 我和温特有安排了
Oh, I can't. I made plans with Winter.
好 好 我在想一名牛郎
Cool, cool. Would your evening be enhanced, I wonder,
是否能为你们的夜晚添彩
by the presence of a male escort?
抱歉 我是说男朋友
Sorry, I mean a boyfriend.
好吧 男生朋友
Okay. A guy friend.
该死 英语 你这个不准确的混♥蛋♥
Damn you, English language, you un-precise mongrel!
事实上 她是要我去帮忙的
Actually, she asked me to help with this thing,
所以最好是我跟她单独去
and it's probably best if she and I do it alone.
没事 没关系
That's fine. No problem.
-你应该就说你有安排了 -我说了
- You should've just said you had plans. - I did.
这样的话就没有人难过了
Then no one's feelings should be hurt.
我们可以明天一起吃早餐
We could get breakfast tomorrow.
感觉像是在可怜我 不过
Kind of feels like a pity meal but,
-你请客的话 -没门
- if you're buying... - I'm not.
我还是会来的
I'll still come.
天 希望罗恩没有先我们一步
God, I hope Ron didn't beat us here.
我知道 我不想再多个僵...
I know. I don't wanna have another zom--
人要应付 而他又正好是个活死人
Somebody to deal with, who happens to be undead.
有那么一刻我以为你要说"僵尸"
For a second, I thought you were gonna say "zombie,"
但你没说 你说的是"僵人" 不一样的
but you didn't. You said "zombody," which is different.
你也无意中对我说过伤人的话
You've accidentally said hurtful things to me.
但我现在想不起来
But I can't think of any right now,
因为我不会用它们来对付你
because I don't use them against you.
-你好 安德烈吗 -你好
- Hello... Andre? - Hi!
我是
Indeed.
我是特洛伊·弗农医生
I am Dr. Troy Vernon,
这位是海伦·圣特洛伊医生
and this is Dr. Helen St. Troy.
我们是罗恩·拉夫因的精神病医师
We're Ron Ruffin's psychiatrists.
罗恩今天来过吗
Has Ron been by today?
罗恩 应该没有
Ron? I don't believe so.
我和另一位特洛伊可以进来吗
May the other Troy and I come in?
我们要跟你谈一件很重要的事
We need to talk to you about something very important.
行吧 我并没有选择 对吗
I guess. I mean, I don't have a choice, right?
你们可是医生
You guys are doctors.
没错
That is correct.
我们听说罗恩称
It has come to our attention that Ron is claiming
自己可以咬人 让他们变成活死人
he can bite people, and make them undead.
很不幸 罗恩停药了
Unfortunately, Ron is off his medication
现在产生了幻觉
and experiencing delusions.
虽然这世上不存在活死人
And while there's no such thing as undead,
还是应该避免被人咬伤
a human bite should be avoided,
这会导致很多真的疾病
as it can lead to many real diseases.
破伤风 肝炎
Tetanus, hepatitis,
眼睑下垂 等等
droop-eye, more.
好吧 谢谢你们的提醒
Okay. Thank you for warning me.
如果你们不介意的话 我现在很不舒服
Now, if you don't mind, I'm actually not feeling very well.
-真的吗 怎么了 -我的胃不舒服
- Really. What's the matter? - My stomach's just feeling off.
抱歉 你们该走了
I'm sorry, you need to go.
完蛋了 太迟了
Shit! We're too late.
这是怎么回事
How is this happening?
这家酒吧是在欧洲吗
Is this bar somehow in Europe?
我在这表演过一阵子 所以他们不管我
I've been performing here for a while. So they let it slide.
太酷了
That is so cool.
太酷了
This is so cool.
你之前没喝过威士忌吧
You've never had whiskey before, have you?
喝起来就像一直放在割草机里的咳嗽糖浆
Tastes like cough syrup that's been sitting in a lawnmower.
的确
Yeah.
我宁愿喝一杯多加樱桃的秀兰·邓波儿汽水
I'd rather have a Shirley Temple with extra cherries.
然后我想起了其他
Then I think of all the other underage kids
进不了酒吧的未成年人
who can't get into bars,
我不想让他们失望
and I don't wanna let them down.
他来了
There he is.
好的
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表