剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
And we've had ours longer.
对 而且艾比今早还夸我是个称职的妈妈
True. And Abby complimented me on my parenting this morning.
我死了她肯定会想我的
She would really miss me.
我决定了
I decided.
或许如果汤米知道我们有女儿
Maybe if Tommy knew we had a daughter,
他就不想杀你了
he wouldn't want to kill you.
或许吧
Maybe.
"汤米 我觉得你应该知道
"Hey, Tommy. Just thought you should know
我们也有一个女儿"
we also have a daughter."
"好的"
"Okay"?
-"好的"是什么意思 -我完全搞不懂
- What does "okay" mean? - I have no idea.
是指"好的 你有个女儿 所以我不会杀你"
Okay as in "Okay, you have a daughter, so I won't kill you,"
还是"好的 你有个女儿 但我还是会杀你"
or "Okay, you have a daughter, but I'm still going to kill you"?
表达不清简直不可原谅
A lack of clarity is unforgivable.
你知道以前邮局一天会送两次信吗
You know that the the post office used to deliver twice a day?
这个国家曾经是多么重视沟通
That's how much this country once valued communication.
我觉得我们不需要一天送两次信
I don't think we need mail twice a day.
对 所以他们停止了
No. That's why they stopped.
我来提议休战
I'll propose a truce.
一个父亲对另一个父亲的提议
From one parent to another.
我希望有用
I hope it works.
他或许不会相信一个怪物
He may not trust a monster.
我真讨厌他那样说你
I hate that he said that to you.
你并不是怪物 你知道的 对吧
That's not what you are. You know that, right?
我知道
I know.
希拉
Sheila...
我知道
I know.
"兄弟 放松 我五点去他们家把事情解决"
"Bro, relax, I'm going to their house at five to handle things."
"夏威夷怎么样 有约到炮吗"
"How's Hawaii? Getting lei'd?"
夏威夷 他是想发给他兄弟吗
Hawaii? Did he mean to send this to his brother?
操
Fuck!
抱歉
发错人了
请忽略
休战很好
一个人五点要来我们家杀我
A man is coming to our house at five to kill me.
一个能用十字弓在15英尺外射杀一只飞蛾的前狙击手
An ex-sniper who shot a moth with a crossbow, from 15 feet away.
而且与我们之前面对的人都不同
And unlike everybody else we've gone up against,
汤米知道要攻击我的脑袋
Tommy knows to go for my brain.
你的脑袋
Your brain.
他只有那样才能杀你
That's the only way he can kill you.
如果我们能保护你的脑袋 你就不能被伤到
If we can protect your brain, you can't be hurt.
对的 从我脖子以下
That's right. From the neck down,
你可以对我为所欲为
you can do anything you want with me.
-你刚刚是不是对我性幻想了 -是的
- Did you just go to a sex place? - I did.
我也一样
Same.
根据锁匠天后所说
According to Locksmith Diva,
没有这种售价85美元的开锁工具
It's impossible to pick that padlock
这种锁是撬不开的
without an $85 lock picking kit
这个工具只能在锁匠天后网站上买♥♥到
available only at locksmithdiva.Com.
"让你的锁为奴"也一样
Make Locks Your Bitch says the same thing.
只不过他们的工具卖♥♥130美元
Only their kit is $130.
我们反正没时间等什么工具了
We don't have time to wait for a kit anyways.
我们要现在把C4拿出来
We gotta to get that C4 out now.
还有一个网站 "锁连[熏鲑鱼]" 或许他们有什么点子
Here's another one, loxlinks.Com. Maybe they have some tips.
好吧 这是另一种"锁"
Okay, it's a different kind of locks.
这些熏鱼的价格真好
Wow, that's a really good price for smoked fish.
-艾瑞克 -你是对的
- Eric... - You're right.
-这很可能不是真的熏三文鱼 -不 你听
- It's probably not real nova. - No. Listen.
那个服务员就是这么说的 我知道
That's what the server said. I know.
所以直到今天 我都不允许进入任何一家南加州的
So to this day, I'm still not allowed in any Benihana
红花餐厅
in Southern California.
-即使你只伤到了你自己 -其实
- Even though you only hurt yourself? - Well...
我也毁了很多食物
I ruined a lot of food.
-是那个联调局探员 -该死
- That's the FBI agent. - Shit!
她带她去了卧室 妈妈
She's taking her to the bedroom. Hey, Mom!
小可爱们
Oh, hey, cuties.
这位是特别探员罗杰斯
This is Special Agent Rogers.
你肯定已经见过我的儿子艾瑞克
I think you've met my son Eric,
这是他的女朋友艾比
and this is his girlfriend, Abby.
对 艾比
Oh! Yes, right, Abby.
艾瑞克说过爆♥炸♥那晚你和他在一起
Eric mentioned you were with him the night of the explosion.
是的
Yup.
所以你为什么要来我家
So what brings you to our...
楼上走道呢
upstairs hallway?
我在警长分局听说
Well, I heard at the Sheriff's substation
丹有一橱柜的警务装备
Dan had a closet full of police gear
而你的妈妈同意让我来看看
and your mom offered to let me take a look.
太好 太好了
Cool, cool.
好的
Okay.
橱柜就在这里
So, the closet's right in here.
我们来点火
Let's start a fire.
-我才不点火 -点火
- I'm not starting a fire. - Start a fire!
等等 妈妈
Hang on, Mom!
你不需要搜查令吗
Don't you need a search warrant?
我们没什么隐藏的 但《权利法案》里写得很清楚
I mean, we have nothing to hide, but it is in the Bill of Rights,
我们有什么资格去质疑国父们的智慧呢
and who are we to question the wisdom of the founding fathers?
麦迪逊 杰弗逊
Madison, Jefferson...
-富兰克林 -汉密尔顿
- Franklin. - Hamilton.
实际上 汉密尔顿是反对《权利法案》的
Actually, Hamilton was opposed to the Bill of Rights.
真的吗
Really?
-是的 是真的 -她不需要搜查令
- Oh, yeah, really. - She doesn't need a search warrant.
她只想看看丹的旧橱柜里有什么
She just wants to see what's in Dan's old closet.
我不介意
I don't mind.
就这么多 就像我说的
This is it. Like I said,
丹走的时候把所有东西都带走了
Dan took everything when he left.
现在我把珠宝都锁在这里面
Now, I just keep my jewelry locked in here.
这是丹唯一藏东西的地方吗
And this is the only place Dan kept things?
在要找的是C4 有点像黏土
I'm looking specifically for C4. It kind of looks like clay.
我从没见过那种东西
I've never seen anything like that.
你介意我在房♥子里转转吗
You mind if I take a quick look around the house?
没什么好看的了 罗杰斯探员
There's nothing else to see, Agent Rogers.
如果你不介意的话
Now if you'll excuse me,
我要去上我的普拉提课了
I need to be getting to my Pilates class,
因为我刚单身 而大家突然都24岁了
because I'm newly single and suddenly everyone else is 24.
-我的天哪 -我的天哪
- Oh, my God! - Oh, my God!
刚才发生了什么
What-- What just happened?
我妈肯定把丹的东西挪走了
My mom must have gotten rid of Dan's stuff.
-为什么 她知道我们做的事了吗 -我不知道
- Why? Does she know what we did? - I don't know.
谢天谢地 我们没事
Oh, thank God, we're okay.
顺便说一句
By the way...
汉密尔顿是否支持
what the fuck does it matter
《权利法案》的通过 有那么重要吗
what Hamilton thought of the Bill of Rights?
那是联邦党派和反联邦党派
It was an early flash point in the conflict
一系列冲突的早期导火索
between Federalists and anti-Federalists.
你说得对 确实不重要
You're right, it doesn't matter.
你们做了什么
What did you two do?
我来说吧
I'll tell you what you did.
你们用丹的C4炸♥药♥炸了液压破碎站
You blew up that fracking site with Dan's C4.
-你是怎么... -我发现你们没有在交往
- How did you-- - I figured it out that you weren't dating.
我很想相信
I wanted to believe it,
但是我能看出来两个人睡没睡过 而你们没有
but I can tell when two people have had sex and you haven't.
也许亲过一次 但你们俩都不可信
Maybe one awkward kiss, though neither of you is to trust.
但绝对没睡过
But that's it.
-这个... -于是我开始想 你们为什么要撒谎
- Well... - So I started thinking, why would you lie?
你们那天晚上在沙漠到底做了什么
What could you have been doing that night in the desert?
后来安妮告诉了我液压破碎站点爆♥炸♥的事
And then Anne told me about the fracking explosion.
-我可以解释 我... -别说了
- I can explain, I-- - Save it.
然后她说联调局在调查
Then she told me the FBI is investigating.
所以 为了保护你们两个蠢货
So, to protect you two idiots,
我已经把丹的所有军事物品和C4炸♥药♥都处理了
I got rid of all of Dan's military crap and his C4.
妈
Mom...
太谢谢你了
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表