剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
观房♥会
加里设计的传♥单♥很不错
Gary did a great job on this flyer.
我喜欢他把哈蒙德里的"M"设计成屋顶的样子
I love how the Ms in Hammond are like the roof of a house.
太激动人心了
So exciting.
我们成立哈蒙德房♥地♥产♥后的第一次观房♥会
Our first open house as Hammond Realty.
也许我们应该在备用房♥间快速来一发
Maybe we should have a quickie in the bonus room.
不 时间不够了
No, there's not enough time.
也许可以等完事之后 但要在花洒下面
Maybe after. But in the rain shower.
-温柔平和地 -太好了
- And at peace. - Hell, yeah.
那看上去真好吃
That looks so good.
曲奇饼
A cookie?
不 你的手指头 我好饿
No, your fingers. I'm so hungry.
拉里已经吃完了吗
Is there no more Larry?
我昨天把他吃完了
I finished him yesterday.
那是我最后一次吃优等民族了
My last taste of the master race.
除非全食超♥市♥决定开始卖♥♥纳粹
Unless Whole Foods decides to start selling Nazis.
老天 你能想象他们得卖♥♥多贵吗
God, can you imagine how expensive they'd be?
但如果我的纳粹是被可持续养殖的 那会很棒
Although, would be nice to know my Nazis were sustainably raised.
好吧...
Okay, well...
我们这边一完事就去给你找吃的
we'll find you someone to eat as soon as we close up here.
那个装作没看见
What about that lady
她的大丹犬在我们门口拉屎的女士怎样
who pretends not to notice when her Great Dane shits on our sidewalk?
海伦 我们不能杀她
Helen? We can't kill her.
她小时候掉进井里过
She fell down a well when she was a kid.
天啊 就是那个"小海伦掉进了井里
Oh, my God! That's "The little Helen who fell down the well'n
但没人知道她是怎么掉下去的"吗
how she got down there, no one is tellin'"?
就是她
That's her.
亲爱的 谢谢你放弃你今天的空闲时间
Honey, thank you for giving up the rest of your day
帮我找猎物
to help me find someone.
我知道你情愿把午后时光花在
I know you'd rather spend the afternoon
揭露塞尔维亚领♥事♥馆♥的秘密上
unraveling the mysteries of the Serbian Consulate.
你把我说的像是"哈迪男孩"一样
You make me sound like one of the Hardy Boys.
抱歉 我没有轻视你的冒险的意思
I'm sorry. I don't mean to belittle your adventures.
我又轻视了一遍 是不是
Oh, I did it again, didn't I?
只是我在领♥事♥馆♥遇到那个波波维奇先生的时候
It's just when I met that Mr. Poplovic guy at the Consulate,
他装作从没听说过波兹卡的样子
he acted like he'd never heard of Pozica.
但我在网上搜了搜
But I dug around online
然后找到了一个在波兹卡的军事研究机构
and found a military research facility in Pozica.
猜猜那地方曾经是谁管理的 波波维奇
And guess who used to run it? Poplovic.
他为什么撒谎 他在隐瞒什么
Why did he lie? What's he hiding?
这本书我读定了
I would totally read this book.
我要打给汤米 既然他现在已经不成威胁了
I'mma call Tommy. Now that he's not a danger anymore,
我可以看看他那些塞尔维亚骑士文件里
I can see if there's anything in his Knights of Serbia files
有没有什么有用信息
that might be helpful.
你真是个好男人
You're such a good man.
为我做这一切 我不知道没了你我要怎么活
Doing all this for me. I don't know how I'd live without you.
谢了 亲爱的
Thanks, honey.
真的 我真不知道没了你我要怎么活
Really. I don't know how I'd live without you.
你有再考虑一下
Have you thought any more
接受我提供的永生吗
about accepting my offer of immortality?
现在接受 我就附赠一套牛排刀
Act now, and I'll throw in a free set of steak knives.
我还在考虑
I'm still thinking about it.
大脑在转动 神经元在奔跑
Wheels are turning, neurons are firing.
各种假设正在被探索
Hypotheticals are being explored.
我知道"思考"是什么意思 甜心
I know what thinking is, sweetie.
我只是还没想好
I'm just not there yet.
你们好
Hello?
我们是来早了吗 你们开门了吗
Are we early? Are you open?
你们来得正是时候
You're right on time.
我是希拉 这位是乔
I'm Sheila. This is Joel.
我是马克 这位是艾莉森
I'm Marc. This is Allison.
你好 马克 你好 艾莉森
Hi, Marc. Hi, Allison.
这栋漂亮的地中海式房♥子刚刚挂牌出♥售♥
This Mediterranean stunner just came on the market.
-我们带你们转一下好吗 -你好
- May we give you a tour? - Hello?
我能进来吗
May I come in?
-当然了 -快请进
- Of course. - Absolutely.
乔 你带着马克和艾莉森
Joel, why don't you show
去看看精致的主人房♥
Marc and Allison the exquisite master suite?
有毛巾保暖架哦 我只说这一点
Heated towel rack. That's all I'm gonna say.
我是翠西
I'm Trish.
您是希拉·哈蒙德吧 对吗
You're Sheila Hammond, aren't you?
我是 欢迎
I am. Welcome.
我能带你转转厨房♥吗
May I give you a tour of the kitchen?
我实际上是来寻求您神圣的指导的
I'm actually just here for your divine guidance.
妈的
Oh, hell.
第三季 第四集
我收到你的信息了
I got your message.
你的联调局谈话是在今天吗
Your FBI interview is today?
对 莱斯莉正在被谈话
Yeah. Leslie's having hers right now.
她出来之后会给我发短♥信♥ 告诉我所有问题
She'll text me when she's out and tell me all the questions
这样我就能事先准备了
so I can prepare.
-好的 我们说说我们的不在场证明 -好
- Okay, let's talk about our alibi. - Okay.
液压破碎站点爆♥炸♥的那天晚上
So, the night of the fracking site explosion,
我们就在这里...
we were right here...
玩桌游卡坦岛拓荒
playing Settlers of Catan.
不行
No.
来嘛 很好记的
No, come on. It's easy to remember.
我占了三个地形魔法
I had dominion over three terrain hexes,
但你有很多谷子 还占据了一个港口城市
but you were rich in grain and had a port city.
不要
No.
但模拟土地控制游戏是我的舒适区
But land control simulation games are my comfort zone.
有朝一日 他们也会找我谈话的
At some point, they're gonna interview me too,
所以我们的不在场证明得是某件我俩都能记得住的事
so our alibi needs to be something we can both remember,
而我情愿死在监狱里
and I would rather die in prison
也不想学这个游戏的规则
than learn the rules of this game.
好吧
All right.
我们在看电影 但是...
We were watching a movie, but...
必须看的是DVD 因为联调局没法验证
it has to be on DVD because the FBI can't track that.
-很好 -我有《魔戒》三部曲
- Great. - I have the Lord of the Rings trilogy,
或者《卡坦岛拓荒》
or the instructional DVD
拓展包附带的游戏说明DVD
that came with my Settlers of Catan expansion pack.
老天爷啊 好吧 我们在看《魔戒》
Jesus Christ. Okay, we were watching Lord of the Rings.
太好了 你知道在开场序幕那里
Yes! So, you know during the prologue
索伦打造了魔戒
when Sauron forged the One Ring?
你一开始播放DVD我就睡着了
You put on a DVD and I fell asleep immediately.
这就是我们的不在场证明
That's our alibi.
莱斯莉刚刚谈完话了
Leslie just got out of her interview.
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊 她说联调局在液压破碎站点发现了一个足印
Oh, God, she says the FBI found a footprint at the fracking site.
好吧 别慌
Okay, don't freak out.
我们不会有事的
We'll be okay.
我们已经扔掉了那晚穿过的鞋子
We threw out the shoes we wore that night.
艾比 他们依旧可以根据我们的鞋码追踪我们的足印
Abby, they could still trace our footprint based on our shoe size.
好吧 那我们就穿比平常大一些的鞋子
Okay, so we wear shoes to our interviews
去和他们谈话
that are bigger than what we really wear.
这个主意好
That's good.
这个好 我喜欢
That's good. I like that.
好的 我去慈善组织找 以便看着是旧鞋
Okay, I'll pick some up at Goodwill so they look used.
你什么码的
What size are you?
八码半
Eight and a half.
好吧
Okay.
怎么了 你是几码
Why? What are you?
没事 我去买♥♥一双 没关系
Doesn't matter. I'll pick some up. Doesn't matter.
我们脚的尺码一样吗
Do we have the same size feet?
我倒希望是
I wish.
你的脚比我的大
Your feet are bigger than mine.
-我们为什么要谈这个 -那我不说了[扔掉]
- Why are we talking about this? - I'll drop it.
我最好躲远点 这样就不会掉在你脚趾上了
I better do it across the room, so it doesn't land on your toes.
怎么 小脚仔
What's that, baby feet?
我真后悔开始这个话题
I regret initiating this.
-天呐 又是莱斯莉吗 -不
- Oh, God. Leslie again? - No...
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表