剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
Now I feel like you're shaming me
笑我读不懂社交信♥号♥♥
for not being great with social cues.
我在威胁你
This is a threat.
发短♥信♥给艾瑞克 告诉他结束了 然后离开
Text Eric. Tell him you understand it's over, then leave town.
否则我就用这把锤刀扎穿你的脑袋
Or I will stab you through the head with this knife.
你一定非常爱他 才会冒着生命危险
You must really be in love with him to come here
来这里找我
and risk your life like this.
什么
What?
不 不是 他是我朋友
No, it's-- No. It's not... He's my friend.
艾比
Oh, Abby.
我也许不擅长读懂别人 但我都能看出这一点
I might not be great at reading people, but even I can see this.
没事的
It's okay.
我不会带走他 你赢了
I won't take him. You win.
我不愿意为了艾瑞克死 而你愿意
I'm not willing to die for Eric, and you are.
你还好吗
You all right?
嗯
Yeah.
我来做清理工作 我们在家见
I'll finish cleaning up, and I'll meet you at home.
我还有点别的事要做
There's something I need to do.
小饼
Mochi!
你回家来了
You came home!
还把鲍勃的劳力士表拿来了
And you brought Bob's Rolex with you.
请进
Come in.
你这间房♥间订了一周
You booked this room for the week.
我改变计划了
My plans changed.
我不在乎 你还是得全部付清
I don't care. You still have to pay the full amount.
不 我不需要
No, I don't.
不给我钱你就别想走
You're not leaving until I get my money.
我确认一下 你这是在威胁我 对吧
Just so we're clear, that was a threat, right?
那是个什么玩意
What the hell is that?
它是我朋友
He's my friend.
我把它放出来舒展一下多肢
I let him out to stretch his various legs,
因为我们要开很久的车
because we have a long drive.
你♥他♥妈♥根本没付宠物押金
You didn't pay the fucking pet deposit.
它要干什么 快下去
What's it doing? Get it off me!
厉害
Oh, cool.
没想到你还能这样
Didn't know you could do that.
亲爱的
Honey?
我在厨房♥
In the kitchen!
我把翠西的猫还给了她 她看起来好开心
I returned Trish's cat and she looked so happy.
我知道我不像她想的那么神圣 但是
I know I'm not divine in the way she thinks, but...
能够帮助她的感觉太好了
it felt so good to help her.
怎么了
What's going on?
我还不确定我是否想成为活死人
I still don't know if I want to be undead,
但这绝不是因为我嫌弃你的任何特点
but it is not because any part of you disgusts me.
我爱你 我爱你的全部
I love you. All of you.
我希望你永远不要怀疑这一点
I don't want you to ever doubt that.
纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
我们纪念日不是今天
It's not our anniversary.
当然是
Sure, it is.
今天刚好是你死后复活整整一个月
It's been a month since you died and came back to me.
天哪 你做了什么
Oh, my God. What did you do?
我的球腿先生
My Mr. Ball Legs?
乔
Joel!
我找到了艾比的旧鱼缸 把它放在阳光下
I found Abby's old fishtank in the garage, put him in the sun,
半小时后 它已经生龙活虎 "妞们都在哪儿呢"
and a half hour later, he was all, "Where the ladies at?"
小家伙 我是乔
Hey, little guy, it's Joel.
-是你♥爸♥爸 -乔就好
- Daddy. - Joel.
你看它有多乖
Look how sweet he is.
它跟雷蒙娜那个长的好不一样啊
Isn't it crazy how different he looks from Ramona's?
哪里不一样
What am I looking at?
-帅太多了 -对
- So much more handsome. - Right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我爱它 也爱你
I love him, and you.
是汤米
It's Tommy.
我给他留言 让他查一下家族资料
I left him a message about looking through his family files.
汤米
Hey, Tommy.
塞巴斯蒂安 我查了一些资料
Hi, Sebastian. I looked through some of that stuff.
你是不是说那个塞尔维亚人叫波波维奇
Did you say that Serbian guy's name was Poplovic?
对 你查到什么了吗
Yeah, did you find something?
天哪
Oh, man.
你根本猜不到他有多奇葩
There's some crazy shit going on with him.
我就知道
I knew it.
你们得来看看
You guys gotta see this.
好 我们明天过去可以吗
Great. Can we come down tomorrow?
明天很好
Tomorrow would be perfect.
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表