剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
Meals on Wheels lady.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
说到流动送餐的女士
Speaking of my Meals on Wheels lady...
我跟你说过珍的情况
You know, I told you, Jean...
-她病得很重 -嗯
- She's very sick. - Yeah.
而她的女儿快生了 但是...
And her daughter is expecting a baby, and...
珍没法活到抱外孙女那时候
Jean isn't gonna live long enough to meet her.
那太悲伤了
Oh, that's sad.
而我有那种特殊的天赋
And... I have that special gift
可以让人永远不死
where I can make people live forever.
先暂停
Okay.
我想要在这件事上"积极预期"
I'm gonna proactively anticipate here.
你不是真的想要转化珍吧
You're not seriously thinking of turning Jean, are you?
我在考虑
I was considering it.
-我的天 -好吧
- Oh, my God! - Well...
她确实过得很艰难
she's had such a tough life, and...
仅仅是抱一次孩子就会让她超级开心了
holding that baby just once would make her so happy.
亲爱的 那简直是疯了
Honey, that's crazy.
我一上午都在到处跑
I've been running around all morning
想阻止罗恩转化别人
trying to stop Ron from turning people.
而现在你想转化别人
Now you wanna turn someone?
她只想多活几个月
She only wants to live a couple of months,
足够见孩子就行
long enough to see the baby.
然后 咱俩中的一个可以杀了她
And then... one of us can kill her.
咱俩中的一个
One of us?
我已经和她熟悉起来了
I've gotten close to her.
如果她想要转化别人呢 就像罗恩那样
And what if she wants to start turning people, like Ron?
即使是出于好意 也可能会发生太多意外
Even with the best intentions, a million things could go wrong.
你只不过是把猫还给了翠西
All you did was return Trish's cat,
而我们现在要拉着浸泡在伏特加里的尸体扔到海里
and now we're driving a vodka-soaked corpse to the ocean
嫁祸给鲨鱼
to frame a fish for murder.
求你了 别这么做
Please... don't do this.
好吧 那只是个想法
Okay. It was just a thought.
好吧
Well...
谢谢你做事之前先和我商量
I appreciate you running it by me first.
现在我们把这个裹紧的人馅卷饼扔到海里吧
Now, let's get this tightly wrapped burrito of a man into the water.
这里一股伏特加味 鲍勃
Smells like vodka in here, Bob.
是啊 还没到下午三点呢 鲍勃
Yeah, it's not even three o'clock yet, Bob.
加文的电♥话♥ 滑板公园的那位
It's Gavin, from the skate park.
奇多仔 怎么了
Cheeto, 'sup?
他在那边吗 太好了
He's there? Awesome.
一小时之前 你怎么没早打电♥话♥ 兄弟
An hour ago? Why didn't you call me, bro?
别让他走
Just don't let him leave.
我超淡定的
I am being chill.
该死的奇多仔
Fucking Cheeto.
罗恩在滑板公园 我们得去那边
Ron's at the skate park. We gotta get over there.
我们后备箱里的醉鬼怎么办
What about our drunk in the trunk?
滑板公园顺路
Skate park's on the way.
我们在那里停一下 然后去海边
We'll stop there, then head to the beach.
反正我们也要等晚上再把鲍勃扔进海里
We gotta wait till dark to dump Bob anyway.
好 滑板公园 然后去海边
Okay. Skate park and then the beach.
今天理论上应该很有意思
On paper, this should be a fun day.
我们吃完披萨之后
And, after we finished the pizza,
艾瑞克和我开始看《指环王》
Eric and I started watching Lord of the Rings
而我立刻就睡着了
and I immediately fell asleep.
-立刻 -好吧 稍微过了几分钟
- Immediately? - Well, a few minutes in.
那几个霍比特人离开了夏尔吗
Had the hobbits left the shire yet?
没 他们还在线儿[洗澡] 还在线 线儿
No, they were still in the shower. Shower.
夏尔
Shire.
那么你整晚都和艾瑞克在一起
So you were with Eric the whole night?
-对 -是啊 他也是这么说的
- Yes. - Right. That's what he said.
很好啊
Cool.
我没什么问题要问你 所以...
Well, I don't have any questions for you, so...
我很好奇
I am curious.
如果你睡着了
If you were asleep,
你怎么会知道艾瑞克和你待在一个屋子里
how do you know Eric stayed in the room with you?
什么
What?
你刚说你睡了整整三小时
You just said you were asleep for three hours.
所以他去哪都有可能 对吧
So he could have gone anywhere, right?
我明白问题所在了 他不可能走的
I see the problem. No, he couldn't have,
因为我睡觉特别轻
because I'm a very light sleeper.
真的 我总是睡一会儿就醒了
Yeah, I wake up all the time.
是嗜睡症的反面症状 我想不起来叫什么了
It's the opposite of narcolepsy. I'm blanking on the name...
但那真的是种病 而且我确实有这种病
but it's a real condition, and I do have it.
艾比 你明白对联邦探员说谎
Abby, are you aware that lying to a federal agent
是犯罪行为吗
is a criminal offense?
我没说谎 真的有那种病
I'm not lying. It's a real thing.
属于呼吸障碍系列
It's in the apnea family.
我在脱口秀节目上看到 心想"是我没错"
I saw it on a talk show, and I was, "That's me."
你是否在说谎包庇艾瑞克
Are you lying to cover for Eric
因为是他把液压破碎站点炸毁的
because he's the one who blew up the fracking site?
艾瑞克 不 你们搜查过他家 什么都没有
Eric? No! No, you searched his house. You didn't find anything.
没错 我们没找到C4 但我们知道他继父有
True. We don't have the C4, but we know his stepfather had it,
那就等于艾瑞克能拿到
which means Eric had access to it.
我的天 不是艾瑞克干的
Oh, my God, it's not Eric.
他符合嫌疑人侧写
He fits the profile.
父母离异 高智商 很少社交
Child of divorce, high IQ, socially isolated...
曾经写过一篇关于爆♥炸♥性燃料的
once wrote an advanced chemistry paper
高级化学论文
on volatile combustibles...
和一篇关于企业过度扩张破坏猫头鹰栖息地的专栏
and an op-ed on corporate overreach destroying owl habitats.
不 你把一切都扭曲了
No. You're twisting everything.
他人超好的 那篇专栏报道名叫《猫头鹰在乎》
He's a sweet guy. That op-ed was titled "Give A Hoot".
艾瑞克有作案的动机 手段 以及机会
Eric had motive, means, and opportunity.
我们会抓到他的 艾比
We're gonna get him, Abby.
唯一的问题是
The only question...
你想不想被他拖下水
is if you are gonna get dragged down with him.
怎么样
Hey, how'd it go?
别紧张
Don't be nervous.
-从外面根本看不出来 -是的
- You can't see a thing. - No.
你就会想 其他这些车里有多少
Makes you wonder how many of these other cars
也装了尸体
might have dead bodies in 'em.
说不定那辆就有
Maybe that one.
我们去找罗恩吧
Let's go try and find Ron.
我啥感觉没有 因为我是活死人
I feel nothing because I am undead!
爽
Yes!
天哪 你带血清了吗
Oh, God. Do you have the serum?
-我把它放进你的挎包了 -很好
- I put it in your satchel. - Great.
因为他万一发狂了 开始随便吃玩滑板的人
Because if he becomes feral and starts randomly eating skaters,
可能会更引人注意的
people might pay more attention.
-那么计划是什么 -我们试图劝服他
- So, what's the plan? - We try to convince him
别再转化别人 如果我们做不到
to stop turning people, and if we can't,
就在那边的厕所里杀了他
we kill him in that bathroom over there.
我讨厌进公共厕所
I hate going into public bathrooms.
哈蒙德两口子 怎么样啊
Hammonds! 'Sup, guys?
看见我刚才在那边的样子吗
Did you see me out there?
再也不怕了
No more fear.
大家听着
Ooh, everyone!
就是这两位帮我变成活死人的
These are the people who helped me become undead!
罗恩
Ron!
乔 你好 希拉
Joel! Hi, Sheila.
你好 罗恩 你为什么不给我们回电♥话♥
Hi, Ron. Why haven't you returned our calls?
我知道你们会生我气 因为我溜进你们地下室
I knew you'd be mad at me because I snuck into your basement
让那只头咬了我
and I made the head bite me.
而我不想被人吼 因为我
And I didn't want to get yelled at because I...
当活死人
am having so much fun....
太爽了
being undead!
-罗恩 -乔
- Ron! - Joel!
罗恩 我们要和你谈谈
Ron! We need to talk to you.
身为活死人要担负很多责任
Being undead comes with a lot of responsibility.
别担心 乔 我只会杀坏人
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表