剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
放进你妈妈的柜子里吧
Put it back in your mom's closet.
晚点再放吧 她还在家里
We'll do it later. She still home.
你看到这个了吗 到处都是
Have you seen this? It's everywhere.
上面说液压破碎公♥司♥
It says the fracking company
已经将行动暂停
is pausing their operation
直到查清到底发生了什么
until they find out more about what happened.
太好了
That's so cool.
确实非常好
It's pretty fucking cool.
我们做到了
We did that.
-怎么了 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
看到你这么高兴我很开心
Just nice to see you this happy.
-你不高兴吗 -我也很高兴
- Aren't you happy? - I'm very happy.
昨天晚上太棒了
Last night was amazing.
你简直太厉害了
You were amazing.
没有 你也很棒
Oh, shucks. So were you.
你当时害怕吗
Were you scared?
有点
A little.
整个过程都非常完美 你简直是个(床上)大♥师♥
The whole thing was perfect and you are a fucking master.
别这样 你也付出了很多
Please. I mean, you did more than your share of the work.
我根本不知道居然有东西能那样爆♥炸♥[喷射]
I didn't know something could explode like that.
是不是太过[多]了 确实太过[多]了
Was it too much? It was too much.
我的鞋都差点掉了
It nearly knocked me out of my shoes.
你说要么成大事要么回家
You said go big.
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
-你们做了 -什么
- You guys did it. - What?
我刚才听到了
I just heard you.
你们做♥爱♥了
You had sex!
我觉得你可能有些误解
Oh! Oh, I feel like you maybe misinterpreted.
那你们刚才是在聊什么
Then what were you talking about?
好吧
Okay.
-被你发现了 我们做♥爱♥了 -特别美好 我很骄傲
- You caught us. We had sex. - It was lovely and I am proud.
真的吗 很顺利吗
Really? It went well?
开什么玩笑 这家伙 相当猛
You're kidding me? This guy... Look out.
我势不可挡
I won't be denied.
除非我的伴侣示意
Unless my partner puts out any signal
她不希望这样
that this is not what she wants
那我会立刻停下来 打优步回家
and then I will absolutely stop and call an Uber
或是其他对女性更加友好的拼车软件
or another ride-sharing app that treats women better.
我太激动了
I am so excited!
我的小宝贝
Oh, my little baby.
我的宝贝儿子
My little baby boy.
你一定要注意满足她的需要 懂吗
And you take care of her needs, right?
否则你就跟丛林里的猴子一样
Otherwise, you're just a monkey in a jungle.
我们家从来不在乎是否越界 酷不酷
We're a family without boundaries. How cool is that?
真是太神奇了
It's all so incredible.
你觉得上帝为什么选择你来为他做事
Why do you think God chose you to do His work?
我不知道
I don't know.
祂人挺好的 但是不怎么爱解释
I mean, he's a great guy, but... not much of an explainer.
水果沙拉如何
How's the fruit salad?
很好吃 谢谢你
It's good, thank you.
安妮 你别再测试我了
Anne, you have to stop testing me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你把桌子都刮花了
You scratched the table.
那是之前就有的
That was there before.
之前没有
No, it wasn't.
好吧 抱歉我怀疑了你
I know. I'm sorry I doubted you.
桌子的事我也撒了谎
And I lied about the table.
怪不得上帝没有选我来为他工作
No wonder God didn't choose me to do His work.
不要这样
Don't be like that.
祂很爱你 但你不要忤逆祂
He loves you. Just don't fuck with Him.
你没跟丽莎说什么吧
You didn't say anything to Lisa, right?
-没有 我发誓 -很好
- No, I swear. - Good.
不要跟任何人说
Don't tell anybody.
但我想广而告之
But I want to spread the word!
你死而复生了
You rose from the dead.
你能让人得永生 应该让人知道的
You can grant eternal life. People should know.
我不同意 人们会不理解的
I disagree. People get weird.
你昨天晚上发现之后 已经对我开了两枪
You only found out last night and you've already shot me twice
刚才还拿叉子扎我
and stabbed me with a fork.
那...我能不能帮你一起为上帝做事
Well... can I at least help you do His work?
我一直想要用更博大的方式侍奉上帝 而现在
I've always wanted to serve God in a bigger way and now...
通过你 我可以做到了
through you, I can.
不必了 谢谢
No, thank you.
希拉 请不要拒绝我
Sheila, please don't turn me away.
你确实可以帮我一个小忙
Well, there is one tiny thing you could do.
我想惩罚这个纳粹分子
I'm trying to smite this Nazi.
-你能帮我查到他家地址吗 -没问题
- Could you get his address? - Done.
另外 查一下这把刀的指纹 不要多问
And... A fingerprint off this knife, with no questions asked?
-好 -然后你出去办事的时候
- Okay. - And while you're out...
可以买♥♥点洗洁精和乳酪丝 我有购物清单
we could use some dish soap and string cheese. I have a list.
你需要什么都行
Whatever you need.
希拉
Sheila...
也许你不知道为什么会发生这一切 但是
You may not know why this happened but...
一定是有原因的
it happened for a reason.
-你这么觉得吗 -我很确定
- You think so? - I'm sure of it.
你身上有着更伟大的使命
You have a greater purpose.
你只是现在不知道而已
You just don't know what it is yet.
但是有一天 你会知道的
But one day, you will.
杨科 我问你
So, Janko, tell me this.
你会希望把牙全部拔掉呢
Would you rather have all your teeth taken out
还是全部留着但是要归档
or keep them all but file them into points?
-归档 -我同意
- Points. - I agree.
你会更愿意被两个15岁的孩子打
Would you rather be attacked by two 15-year-olds...
还是被15个两岁孩子打
or 15 two-year-olds?
你们好 我是罗伊·伊斯曼
Hello. I'm Roy Eastman.
稍等 而那些两岁小孩 有一只狗
One moment. And the two-year-olds.... have a dog.
狗对我来说不是问题 因为我很擅长跟狗相处
Dog for me is a non-issue because I'm good with the dogs.
不过狗可能会让那些两岁小孩更勇敢
Although it may make the two-year-olds braver.
杨科 维拉多
Janko. Vlado.
你们看不到有人进来了吗
Can't you see a man has walked in?
有什么可以帮你的吗
How may I help you?
是的
Yes.
我是附近一所大学的中世纪研究学者
I'm a medieval scholar at the local university.
我最近听说了一个很古老的组织
Recently, I've been made aware of an ancient order
可能现在还存在 名叫"塞尔维亚骑士"
that may still exist called "The Knights of Serbia."
我们没听说过
We know of no such thing.
他们似乎是几百年前组建的
I believe they were formed hundreds of years ago
当时在波兹卡镇爆发了致命病毒
after an outbreak of a deadly virus in the town of Pozica.
你们听过波兹卡吗
Have any of you heard of Pozica?
-没有 -我不知道
- No. - I don't know.
没有
No.
我叫多布维耶·波波维奇
My name is Dobrivoje Poplovic.
抱歉 我好像没听到你的名字
I'm sorry, I... didn't get your name.
罗伊 罗伊
Roy. Roy...
柯达
Kodak?
你不是说叫罗伊·伊斯曼吗
I thought you said the Roy Eastman?
对
Yeah.
罗伊·伊斯曼
Roy Eastman...
柯达
Kodak.
你看 这几年来
Well, over the years...
各种想象力丰富的人
people with wild imaginations have
编过各种各样关于我们国家的故事
made up stories about our country.
什么疫情大爆发啊 病毒啊
Fantasies about outbreaks, viruses,
人们发疯 自相残杀
people going mad, killing each other.
我能向你保证 这些事情从没发生过
I can assure you, these things have never happened.
没有什么塞尔维亚骑士
There are no Knights of Serbia.
如果波兹卡存在 也是个不起眼的小镇
And if this Pozica exists, it's a town of no significance.
现在
Now...
如果你不介意的话 这周是古恰
if you'll excuse us, this week is the Guča...
小号♥音乐节 所以我们都很忙
Trumpet Festival, so we're all very busy.
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表