剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
我收到了一封关于男权团体的邮件
I got an email about a men's rights group.
请问是这个地方吗
Am I in the right place?
没错 这里就是男权集中地
Yep. You're in the men's rights place.
我们定在这个储藏间 因为这个位置
We meet in this storage unit because it's just outside
刚好在所有成员的限制令区域外
the restraining order zones of all our members.
她为什么会在 我以为这里禁止女人入内
Why is she here? I thought there'd be no girls allowed.
我告诉你为什么
I'll tell you why I'm here.
我讨厌女人
I hate women.
她们声音更高 写字更工整
With their higher voices and their neater handwriting.
抱歉 我是不是说个不停 典型的女人
Oh, I'm sorry, am I going on and on? Typical woman.
真讨厌 你进来坐吧
Hate 'em. Won't you come in and sit?
怎么这么多塑料
What's with the plastic?
我们之后的小组需要 他们是画家
It's for the group after us. They're painters.
对 他们会做许多泼溅艺术 你会看到的
Yeah, they do a lot of splatter art. You'll see.
不对 你看不到了
Actually, no, you won't.
你有什么故事 鲍勃 女人怎么欺负你了
What's your story, Bob? How have you been wronged by dames?
我去 该从哪里开始说呢
Oh, Jesus. Where do I start?
大家来之前 我先把门关上
Before everybody gets here, I'm just gonna close the door.
因为我有点冷 真是典型的女人
Because I'm cold, because I'm a typical woman.
真高兴我来了
I'm really glad I'm here.
现在这个世界对男人来说太不安全了
The world is so unsafe for men right now.
你根本想象不到
You have no idea.
现在完全没办法帮助女人 你懂吗
You know, you can't even help a woman anymore. You know?
我总会跟我老婆说 她做得不对
I constantly told my wife what she was doing wrong.
她有感激过我吗 没有
Did she appreciate it? No.
矛盾激化之后 你们觉得警♥察♥听了谁的
And when things got heated, who do you think the cops believed?
她 还有她的同事
Her. Her coworkers.
还有一部安保摄像头
And one security camera.
不过我告诉你 我笑到了最后
I'll tell you, I had the last laugh.
我把她的猫偷了 并且改名为"吃屎女"
I stole her stupid cat and I renamed it Puss Tard.
哥们 你简直完美
Whoa, boy. You are perfect.
翠西可不这么认为
Trish didn't think so.
你了解女人 她们从不满足
You know women, they're never satisfied.
不管你有多完美 她们总想要更多
No matter how perfect you are, they always want more.
你是这样认为的吗
Is that how you feel?
什么
What?
因为你为我做了这么多
Well, it's just that you do so much for me.
而我现在想要更多 让你永远和我在一起
And now I'm asking for even more-- to be with me forever.
真的吗 你要现在聊这个
Really? You want to do this now?
是啊 女士 这是我们的时间
Yeah, lady. This is our time.
一会儿再处理你的事 鲍勃 我保证
We'll get to you in a minute, Bob. I promise.
我不是不想跟你在一起
It's not that I don't wanna be with you.
我只是担心我会变成什么样
It's about what I might become.
我很努力想当一个好丈夫和好父亲
I worked hard to be a good husband and father.
如果到时候这些都没了怎么办
What if all that goes out the window?
我了解你
I know you.
绝对不会这样的
That's not gonna happen.
但我们并不能肯定
But we can't really know that.
再说了 你要吃的那些东西
Plus, the stuff you have to eat?
生器官 烟熏嗓子
Raw organs, smoked throat.
这确实有点奇怪吧
Can we acknowledge it's weird?
女人和她们那些荒谬的食谱
Women and their ridiculous diets.
亲爱的 你瘦十斤并不重要
Hey, sweetheart, it doesn't matter if you lose 10 pounds.
你永远看起来都会是三十多
You're always gonna look over 30.
你♥他♥妈♥给我耐心等着 鲍勃
Wait your fucking turn, Bob.
是这样吗 你觉得我的世界很恶心
So is that it? My world disgusts you?
亲爱的 我不是那个意思
Honey, that is not what I meant.
我知道你很讨厌球腿先生
I know you're grossed out by Mr. Ball Legs.
你从来都表现得很明显
You've never been shy about that.
我告诉自己这不是针对我 但有时候真的很难受
I try not to take it personally, but it's hard sometimes.
受害者 受害者
Victim, victim, victim...
她们总说自己是受害者
They always play the victim card.
不 你说得对 鲍勃 你才是受害者
No. You're right, Bob. You're the victim here.
我确实是 谢谢你
I am. Thank you.
再见 鲍勃
Goodbye, Bob.
嗨 艾瑞克
Hi, Eric.
我是罗杰斯探员 或者叫我苔丝也可以
Agent Rogers. Or Tess, if you prefer.
我喜欢苔丝这个名字 是什么名字的简称吗
I like the name Tess. Is that short for something?
什么简称
What would it be short for?
我不知道 苔莎 苔莎·玛丽
I don't know. Tessa, Tessa Marie.
康苔莎[伯爵夫人]Contessa.
康苔莎·玛丽
Contessa Marie.
-你还好吗 -我没事
- Are you all right? - Yeah, I'm good.
-请坐 -好的
- Please, sit. - Okay.
不必紧张 我只是想问你几个问题
Don't be nervous. I just have a few simple questions
环境社的每个成员我都会问 可以吗
I'm asking everyone in the Environmental Club. Is that all right?
当然可以 我能把脚放上来吗
Fine by me. Mind if I put my feet up?
当然 这又不是我家
Sure. It's not my house.
我喜欢坐得舒服点
I like to be comfortable.
在爆♥炸♥发生前的几天里
So, in the days leading up to the explosion,
你有没有听到任何人讨论过
did you hear anyone discussing plans
-毁掉液压破碎站的计划 -没有
- to destroy the fracking site? - No.
你是否知道任何个人或者组织
Are you aware of local groups or individuals
可能参与过这件事
who might've been involved?
-没有 -你去过液压破碎站吗
- No. - Have you ever been to the fracking site?
没有
No.
我们获得了一个与爆♥炸♥案相关的足印
So we have a footprint we've linked to the explosion.
-是吗 什么码的 -什么码
- Really? What size? - What size?
抱歉 我没说清楚 不是鞋印
I'm sorry, I wasn't being clear. It's not a shoeprint.
是化学足印
It's a chemical footprint.
好吧 确实没说清楚
Wow, okay. Yeah, that was not at all clear.
化学足印是爆♥炸♥物中的
Chemical footprints are microscopic particles
微观颗粒 这样就能进行追踪
that are put in explosives, so they can be traced.
这是我不知道的科学知识
Well, that's a bit of science I did not know.
液压破碎站使用的材料是C4炸♥药♥
The material used at the fracking site was C4.
而且刚好是警长证物室中
Specifically from a batch that went missing
丢失的那包
from the sheriff's evidence locker...
那些证物来自你的继父丹当初在调查的案子
from a case your stepfather Dan was working on.
你知道那些失踪的C4炸♥药♥吗 艾瑞克
Do you know anything about that missing C4, Eric?
不知道
No.
你不知道你继父有C4炸♥药♥吗
You're not aware of any C4 your stepfather had?
从来没见过
You never saw any?
对 我没见过任何C4炸♥药♥
No, I never saw any C4.
但从来没提到过C4炸♥药♥
Dan never mentioned anything about C4.
我们并不亲近 虽然距离很近
We weren't very close. We were close in proximity
因为我们住在一起
because we lived together.
但是有时候 只有晚餐C4才会见到他
But some days I'd only C4 him dinner.
晚餐时才会见到他
See him for dinner.
抱歉 我有点紧张 我C4没想到你会...
I'm sorry, I guess I am nervous. I didn't C4 you being--
抱歉 我之前没想到你会对丹感兴趣
Okay. I mean, foresee you being interested in Dan.
该死的
God dammit.
来聊聊爆♥炸♥当晚那天你在哪里吧
Let's talk about where you were the night of the explosion.
好
Okay.
来了
Coming.
你不是艾瑞克
Oh, you're not Eric.
嗨 雷蒙娜
Hi, Ramona.
我给你带了点礼物 你开车回西雅图的路上用得上
I brought you some things for your drive back to Seattle.
全国通用停车票
A national park pass.
空气清新剂
An air freshener.
一张老鹰乐队唱片 我爸不应该再听了
An Eagles CD that my dad should not be playing anymore.
谢谢 但我不打算离开
Thanks, but I'm not leaving
除非艾瑞克也同意跟我走
until Eric agrees to come with me.
我不会让你带走艾瑞克
I'm not letting you take Eric.
我想确认一下
Just so we're clear,
那是另一件礼物 还是你在威胁要杀我
is that another gift or are you threatening to kill me?
你应该知道
I think you know.
我不知道 我不是很擅长读社交信♥号♥♥
No, I don't. I'm not great with social cues.
真的吗
Seriously?
我感觉还挺明显的
Just seems kind of obvious.
这跟我拿来的其他东西完全不一样
It's completely different from everything else I brought.
现在我觉得你似乎在嘲讽我
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表