剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
-你确定是这条钥匙吗 -没问题的
- You sure that's the right key? - I got it, I got it.
但愿这招管用 我不会被逮捕
I really hope this works and I don't get arrested.
我明天要见麻省理工的面试官女士
I have my interview with the MIT admissions woman tomorrow,
我不希望被逮捕后只能打给她
and I really don't want her to be my one phone call.
这招能成功 你的面试也会很顺利的
This will work. And you're gonna crush that MIT interview.
前提是你别戴那蠢领结
If you don't wear the bow tie.
我绝对会戴那领结 那很有学院范儿
I'm absolutely wearing the bow tie. It's collegiate.
穿着得与你想要的工作相配
Dress for the job you want.
我记得我把引爆器放进去了啊
Thought I put a detonator in here.
我觉得那领结是你可以掌控的东西
I think the bow tie is just something you can control.
现在可是压力山大的时期
These are stressful times.
我们要伪造证据陷害鲍勃
We're planting evidence to frame Bob.
我父母准备到液压破碎站引爆他的遗骸
My parents are detonating his remains at a fracking site.
所以你的大脑把勒在你脖子上的隐形套索
And so your mind takes the figurative noose around your neck
转化为丝绸做的实体带子
and turns it into a silk ribbon
轻轻一拉便能松开
that can be loosened with a single tug.
我的领结是夹上去的
Mine's a clip-on.
说到压力山大
Speaking of stressful times,
你对杀掉那个男人有什么感觉
how are you feeling about that guy you killed?
我知道你说过没什么大不了 因为他是活死人
I mean, I know you said it was fine because he was undead,
但他仍是个人啊
but still. He was a guy.
你杀了他
That you killed...
用一把刀...
with a knife...
捅进他大脑
into his brain.
其实我感觉不太好
Actually, it hasn't been great.
我昨晚没睡好
I didn't sleep well last night.
一直做同一个梦
I kept having this dream.
当时的景象反复在我脑海里播放
Replaying what happened in my head over and over.
是吗
Yeah?
嗯 我在车里
Yeah. I'm in the car...
急速开往摩根家
racing over to Morgan's place.
我闯进他大门
And I burst through the door
看见他正在袭击我父母
just as he is attacking my parents.
于是我伸手去拿刀 想杀了他
So I reach for my knife, to try and kill him...
但我找不到刀
and I can't find it.
忽然之间我就淹没在水中
And then suddenly I'm underwater
然后我就惊醒了 挣扎着呼吸
and I wake up, struggling to breathe.
那一定很可怕
That must be terrifying.
我曾梦到过尼尔·德格拉塞·泰森骂我是混♥蛋♥
I once had a dream that Neil deGrasse Tyson called me an asshole
我吓得接下来一周都开着灯睡觉
and I had to sleep with the light on for a week.
艾比 如果你以后再做这种噩梦
Abby, if you ever have another nightmare like that,
你可以随时打给我
you can always call me, you know.
好 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
是我妈
It's my mom.
她说他们准备回家
She says they're headed home.
进行得怎么样
How'd it go?
她说中等
She said medium.
中等
Medium?
妈妈
Mom?
爸爸
Dad?
你们在哪
Where are you guys?
在厨房♥里
We're in the kitchen!
C4炸♥药♥炸成了吗
So the C4 worked?
是的
Oh, yeah.
所有人都... 我♥操♥
And everybody's-- Oh, fuck me!
别吐
Oh, don't throw up!
你的手臂怎么了
What happened to your arm?
你估计想知道你♥妈♥的♥手臂怎么了
You're probably wondering what happened to your mother's arm.
爸爸怎么了
What's with Dad?
我会叫你好好看看
I'll say! Look at it.
爆♥炸♥声很响 他耳鸣还没好
It was a big explosion. His ears are still ringing.
但你们引爆♥炸♥弹时 有离开150米远吧
But you were 500 feet away when you hit the detonator, right?
我们当时要顾及很多细节好吗
We were juggling a lot of details, you know?
引线啦 距离啦
Wires, distances.
鲍勃的尸水还滴到你♥爸♥最爱的那双彪马鞋上
Some of Bob leaked out onto your dad's favorite Pumas...
我早就告诉他不该穿去的
...which I told him he shouldn't have worn,
但他说那双鞋会带来好运
but he says they're lucky.
我不确定是不是都听明白了
I'm not sure I'm catching everything.
或许艾比可以帮你把我的手臂接回去
Maybe Abby can help you put my arm back in the socket.
这事儿得两个人合力
It's a two-man operation.
你想负责对准肩窝还是把手臂推进去
You wanna line it up or shove it in?
你觉得我现在在说什么 我就干什么
I'll do whatever you think I'm saying right now.
那你就负责推进去吧
Shove it is.
等一下
Wait.
恶心头晕的男孩负责腿软
This is what woozy boys do.
我来对准
I'll line it up.
大力推 直到听见"啪"的一声
Push until you hear a pop.
我数三下
On three.
一
One...
二
two...
第三季 第八集
三
Three!
完好如新 谢谢你们啦
Good as new! Thanks, guys.
不客气
Okay!
恶心死我了
That was gross as fuck.
现在是凌晨三点 我刚帮我妈接上断肢
Well, it's 3:00 a.M. And I just reattached a part of my mother.
我想我该去睡了
So I'm gonna call it a night.
之前谢谢你帮忙
Thanks for your help earlier.
不客气 我24小时不关机
Of course, my phone's always on.
晚安 合作伙伴们
Yeah, good night, collaborators.
记得吗 你之前叫我...
Remember when you told me--
乔之前叫我看好艾比
Joel told me to try to keep an eye out for Abby,
但发生了些事
and something came up.
什么事
What is it?
别跟她说我告诉你了
Don't tell her I told you this but...
她好像对杀了那个人感到很内疚
I think she's been having trouble dealing with killing that guy.
她一直在做噩梦
She's been having nightmares.
天呐 可怜的艾比
Oh, no. Poor Abby.
谢谢你告诉我们 别担心 我们不会告诉她的
Thanks for letting us know, and don't worry. We won't tell her.
他拍我♥干♥吗
What was that about?
我回头再告诉你
I'll tell you later.
你以为我刚说什么了
What do you think I just said?
土豆吗
The potato?
我们让她接触了太多暴♥力♥
We've exposed her to so much violence.
她当然有心理问题了
Of course she has problems.
我知道 我很内疚
I know. I feel terrible.
我刚才只是自言自语
Oh, I was talking to myself.
我不知道你恢复听力了 你好啊
I didn't know you could hear me. Hi.
你好
Hello.
洗完热水澡好多了
Warm shower really helped.
我们该如何是好
What are we gonna do?
我不知道 她一直强调自己没事
I don't know. She keeps saying she's fine.
真希望她能去做心理辅♥导♥
I wish she could go to therapy,
但有太多事她不能聊了
but there's so much she can't talk about.
真不公平 杀人犯都是去哪寻求帮助的啊
It isn't fair. Where do murderers go for help?
我想大部分杀人犯得不到所需的帮助
I think a lot of them don't get the help they need.
我知道我们努力不让她被卷入我们的事
I know we try to keep her out of what we do,
但她太固执了
but she's so strong-willed.
我们得更好地保护她 设立更严格的规矩
We have to get better at protecting her. Set firmer boundaries.
对 明天就设 我们还要绑♥架♥罗恩吗
Yeah, like tomorrow. Are we still kidnapping Ron?
对哦 该死 我会累垮的
Oh, shit. I'm gonna be so tired.
但愿不用追着他跑
I hope we don't have to chase him.
不能让艾比知道
We can't let Abby know
我们的计划 否则她会一起去的
what we're doing or she'll wanna come with us.
没错
Absolutely.
不过到时如果真要追捕罗恩
Although, if we did have to chase Ron,
有第三个人也是好事
it'd be nice to have a third person.
而且她跑得很快
And she's so fast.
15秒内她就能制♥服♥他 并把他五花大绑
She'd have him face down and hog tied in 15 seconds.
我们连车都不用下
We wouldn't even have to get out of the car.
-不行 -不行
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表