剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
That doesn't feel like a five-star review.
或许她就喜欢木头的味道呢 傻♥逼♥
Maybe she likes the taste of wood, shithead.
艾比
Abby.
-干吗 守卫都是这样骂囚犯的 -他不是囚犯
- What? That's what guards call prisoners. - He's not a prisoner.
-永生永世 -够了
- Forever! - All right!
加里 罚你进衣橱里待着
Gary, you're going in the linen closet.
你给我上楼去做功课
And you, upstairs and do your homework.
你不是吧 又跟我谈规矩
Seriously? Another boundary moment?
要不是我 你根本抓不到他
You never would have caught him without me.
事实上 是我教你如何拦截的
Actually, I taught you how to tackle.
所以可以说要不是我 你根本抓不到他
So, in a way, you never would have caught him without me.
男性自尊真容易受伤啊
Wow, fragile masculinity much?
到楼上去 带上加里
Upstairs. And take Gary with you.
好吧 继续把我推开吧
Fine. Keep pushing me away.
但你们做的事会影响到我
But what you guys do affects me
我有权利参与其中
and I've earned the right to be part of it.
我们能用大电视看《红磨坊》吗
Can we watch Moulin Rouge on the big TV?
已经看过八遍了好吗
We've seen it, like, eight times.
-可是很好看呀 -没好看到值得看八遍
- It's good. - Nothing is that good.
我想随着电影里的热单起舞
I like to dance to "La Marmalade".
你那爱飙脏话的女儿说得对 乔
Your potty mouth daughter has a point, Joel.
别说了
Please, let's not.
我告诉你个故事
Let me tell you a story.
我小时候
When I was a kid, my parents
我父母也试图不让我插手家族生意
also tried to keep me out of the family business.
他们开了家糖果店
They owned a candy store.
-这根本不能相提并论 -每一天
- This is not gonna line up at all. - Every day...
我都想到店里帮忙
I wanted to go there and help them,
但他们总是说 "不行 罗恩
but they would say, "No, Ron.
拉芬丝巧克力工厂和乐趣百货
Mr. Ruffins Chocolate Factory and Amusement Emporium
不是孩子该待的地方"
is no place for a child."
-我说得没错 -重点是
- I was right. - The point is...
他们把我排除在外
the reason they excluded me from their world,
不让我尝到糖果的滋味
that I might taste a piece of candy.
那是对我的专♥制♥ 你驱赶艾比也是专♥制♥
That was arbitrary to me as your exclusion does to Abby.
我们是让她远离谋杀和伤害
We're keeping her away from murder and mayhem.
而你父母就该被政♥府♥调查
Your parents should have been investigated by the state.
没有冒犯的意思 他们一定人很好
No offense. I'm sure they were lovely.
我只知道
All I know is...
不让孩子参与一家人共同面对的事
excluding a child from what you do as a family
是会影响他们一辈子的
can affect them for the rest of their life.
我不是说我所有问题都是父母失职造成的
I'm not saying all my problems were caused by bad parenting
但有五个心理咨♥询♥师都说是
but five therapists have said exactly that.
今天天气真好
God, it is such a beautiful day.
你知道我想做什么吗
You know what I feel like doing?
把头伸出窗外咬风
Sticking my head out the window and biting the wind.
看起来好像很疯
I mean, it seems crazy,
但一百万只狗狗都喜欢这么做 肯定不会有错吧
but a million dogs can't be wrong. Right?
某人心情很好嘛
Somebody's in a good mood.
我最近有些烦心事
You know, I've been going through some stuff,
但我今天收到好消息
but I got great news today
现在我是雨过天晴 心花怒放
and now it's nothing but blue skies with a side of fries.
当心
Oh, watch out.
没错 因为老子驾到
That's right. 'Cause here I come.
不 当心 有红灯
No, watch out. It's a red light.
抱歉
Sorry!
你没事吧
You okay?
有什么从凳底下滚了出来
Yeah. Something rolled out from under the seat.
是引爆器
It's a detonator.
什么
What?
才不是
No.
那是椅子的一部分 你放回去就行了
That's part of the seat, so... you can just put it back.
艾瑞克 我申请读麻省理工 我当然认得引爆器
Eric, I'm applying to MIT. I know what a detonator looks like.
那么
Well...
你为什么要随身携带引爆器
why'd you bring a detonator with you?
现在一切都说得通了
Now shit makes sense.
艾比扔掉你的书包
Abby throwing your backpack away,
然后试图让我相信
then trying to make me
那只是你们之间的蠢游戏
think that was a part of some fucked-up game.
接着是这个
And this?
是你和艾比炸了液压破碎站
You and Abby blew up the fracking site.
不是
Nuh-uh.
珍 来坐下
Jean... come and sit down.
不要
No.
快过来 帮我查看你的银行记录
Come on, help me go through your bank records.
你要是真想证明房♥东坑你钱
If you really wanna nail your landlord for ripping you off,
这才是正确的做法
this is the way to do it.
瞧他 在那悠闲地浇水
Look at him down there, watering plants
好像他不是小偷一样
like he's not a thief!
我懂你的心情
I get it.
我刚转化时 也想杀死我看见的第一个人
When I turned, I wanted to kill the first person I saw.
我也确实杀了 所以这故事不太励志
And I did, actually so... that's not a great story.
抱歉
I'm sorry. You know,
像我这种年纪的人通常都有孩子照料
people my age usually have kids who look after them,
但是 我女儿非得搬去伦敦住
but, oh, no... my daughter had to move to London
这样她就能
so she could send me
每年在我生日时 给我寄难吃的英国饼干
shitty English biscuits once a year on my birthday.
好吧 银行记录
Okay. Bank records.
我首先注意到的是 你买♥♥了很多拖鞋
First thing I noticed is you buy a fuck ton of slippers.
是买♥♥来送给别人的
I give them as gifts.
好吧 不是的 我有怪癖
Okay, no, I don't. I have a problem.
还有 有很多支票收款人都是"现金"
And also there's a lot of checks here made out to cash.
现金 她为何要那么做
Cash? Why would she do that?
谁
Who?
阿曼达
Amanda.
她都帮我填支票
She helps me fill out my checks.
之前我病得很严重 没法自己写
I've been too sick to do it myself.
珍 我想骗你钱的不是你的房♥东
Jean... I don't think it's your landlord who's scamming you.
你还没走啊
You're still here!
我忘拿外套了
I forgot my sweater.
还是说 你是来叫我签更多支票的 阿曼达
Or did you just come over for me to sign more checks, Amanda?
或者我该叫你"现金"
Or should I call you "Cash"?
什么 珍
What? Oh, Jean.
她吃完药就有点糊涂
She gets a little bit confused after she's had her pills.
别动
Don't move.
我想好好看看
I wanna get a good look at
你脑袋旁边的洋葱圈
those onion rings on the side of your head.
珍
Jean...
我们得文明行事 记得吗
We're being civil, remember?
小偷 枉我还送你拖鞋
Thief! I gave you slippers!
你没送过啊
No, you didn't.
确实没送过
No, I didn't.
阿曼达 我们知道你拿了珍的钱
Amanda... we know you took Jean's money.
有银行记录可作证 所以
We have the bank records to prove it. So...
你必须把钱还给她
you just need to reimburse her.
事实上
Actually...
我什么都不必做
I don't need to do anything.
阿曼达 我们知道你犯了一个错
Amanda, come on. We know you made a mistake.
而错误都是机会
And mistakes are just
让你学习如何做正确的事
opportunities to learn how to do the right thing.
谢了 "仙女保姆"
Thank you, Mary Poppins.
但你那些虚伪的屁话还是省省吧
But you can save your bullshit.
你拿我没办法
And there is nothing you can do.
我每次都把支票收款人写现金
I always make the checks out to cash.
我用假身份证
I use a fake ID.
没留下书面记录
There's no paper trail.
我真的开始讨厌你了
I'm really starting to not like you.
糟啦 那你是不是不会在我年鉴上签名了
Oh, no! Does that mean you're not gonna sign my yearbook?
很好 阿曼达 继续用这种语气说话
Oh, good, Amanda. Just keep talking like that.
这些人的钱放着也是放着
These people don't do anything with their money.
没人真的在乎他们 所以不会有人发现
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表