剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
But let's talk about you, Joel.
我本打算亲自接任这一职位
I was going to take over this position myself,
但你的视频给我留下了极深的印象
but your video was impressive.
-谢谢 -我的担心是
- Thank you. - My concern is...
前两位该地区的骑士都已辞职
the last two Knights in this region have abandoned their post.
我只想确保你具备
I just wanna make sure you have what it takes
与没有灵魂 嗜血成性的僵尸战斗的条件
to fight a soulless, bloodthirsty zombie.
有意思
That's funny.
这是你第二次提到这个词了 "僵尸"
That's the second time you've used that word, "Zombie."
不过没有关系 希拉很喜欢数词
Which isn't a problem. Sheila just loves counting words.
不 这只是在传播刻板印象
No, it just perpetuates stereotypes.
活死人就该是小成本电影中的杀人机器那样
That the undead are nothing more than B-movie killing machines.
有些活死人可能非常友善
Some of them might be very nice.
友善
Nice?
我不明白
I don't understand.
她是说 连环杀手也可能很友善
She means... like serial killers can be nice.
让你卸下心防扑向你
Then you let your guard down and pow!
你就成为了连环命案的受害者
They serial-kill you.
不错的观点 亲爱的
Good point, honey.
话说回来
So...
我怎么才能成为塞尔维亚骑士 佩特拉
How do we make me a Knight of Serbia, Petra?
正如我刚所说 我担心的是
As I was saying, my concern is...
杀人并非易事 意味着你会脏手
Killing isn't easy. Means getting your hands dirty.
我们上一名骑士 汤米
Our last Knight, Tommy,
以前曾是海军陆战队的狙击手 而你
was a marine sniper. You're...
是个房♥产经纪人
a realtor.
一个觉得僵尸就是当今现世的瘟疫
A realtor who thinks zombies are a blight on this world
渴望用那个压塞机抽出他们大脑的房♥产经纪人
and wants to take that corker and decant their brains.
真的吗 你有这种宏图大志
Really? You feeling big?
看上去你有点意见 希拉
You seem to have a problem with this, Sheila.
我只是不喜欢针对任何人
I'm just not into unnecessary violence.
采取不必要的暴♥力♥ 无论是活的还是死的
Against anybody, living or otherwise.
我们需要我们的骑士有
Well, we need our Knights to have
家人的支持 尤其是现在
a supportive family, especially right now.
我们相信圣克拉丽塔小镇有疫情爆发
We believe we have an outbreak in Santa Clarita.
太多迹象了
There are too many signs.
-该死 -我知道
- Oh, shit! - I know.
就在你们的镇子上
Right in your own town.
我们只需找到实锤
We just need to find hard proof,
确凿证据 找到后...
concrete evidence and when we do...
骑士就会采取行动
the Knights will take action.
我们看法一致[直视对方] 佩特拉
You and me see eye-to-eye, Petra.
我想带你到另一间房♥看样东西
I wanna show you something in the other room.
相信我
Believe me.
你不会后悔的
I think you'll find it worth your while.
好奇吗 你应该好奇
Are you intrigued? You should be.
这边请
It's right this way.
我是看到大海了 还是说你的眼睛真这么蓝
Am I looking into the ocean or are your eyes really that blue?
有个女人沦陷了
Woman overboard.
球腿先生
Mr. Ball Legs!
你还好吗
Everything okay in there?
抓到你了 你这个淘气鬼
I got you, you naughty little fucker.
挺好的
We're good!
有不好的事发生了
Something bad happened.
真喜欢这种没有一刻安宁的生活
I love that I never get a moment's peace.
说真的 不是讽刺
Seriously, I'm not being sarcastic.
我很容易无聊 什么事
I get bored easily. What's up?
还记得我们之前去那个鲍勃家栽赃证据
Remember when we were at that Bob guy's house planting evidence,
我找不到引爆器了 原来就在我车里
and I couldn't find the detonator? It was in my car.
没什么大不了的 放学后 我们把它处理掉
Not a big deal. After school, we'll get rid of it.
不是 温特发现了
No, Winter found it.
她把所有事都串了起来
She put everything together.
她知道是我们炸了那个液压破碎站点
She knows we blew up the fracking site.
艾比 要是她告诉别人怎么办
Abby, what if she tells someone?
我们和那个女的根本不熟
I mean, we barely know this woman.
靠 她说了什么
Shit! What did she say?
不记得了 我慌了
I don't remember, I panicked.
我开始胡扯猫头鹰和晶洞玉石
I started rambling about owls and geodes
还有国际天文协会是如何
and how the International Astronomical
调侃冥王星的
Union keeps jerking Pluto around.
天呐 你应该把车撞坏的
Jesus, you should have just crashed the car.
我知道 而且我吓坏了
I know. And I was so freaked out,
弄砸了我的麻省理工面试
I tanked my MIT interview.
我笑得像个白♥痴♥
I smiled like an idiot,
每个问题都回答"当错没然"
and answered every question with, "Absotively, positutely."
或许第一次这样说的时候还有点魅力
It was charming, maybe the first time?
-不 根本就没有魅力 -好吧
- No, it was never charming. - Okay.
我去找温特聊聊 你去挽回下麻省理工的事
I'll talk to Winter. You straighten out the MIT thing.
不 我应该跟你一起去找温特 我当时也在场
No, I should talk to Winter with you. I was there.
你一个人去解释
You going alone to explain it away
会显得我们更有罪
makes us look even more guilty.
不 你需要让你的生活重回正轨
No. You need to get your life back on track,
我不会让这件事扰乱你的步调
and I am not letting this stuff fuck it up.
这事关你的未来 艾瑞克
This is about your future, Eric.
你什么时候变得这么有母性的
When did you get so maternal?
从我照顾爸妈开始的
It's from taking care of my parents.
我叫他们"双胞胎" 他们会让我少活好几年
I call them "the twins," and they're taking years off my life.
这是把锤子
It's a hammer...
也是把刀
and a knife.
我想给你看看 因为我觉得你会喜欢的
I wanted you to see it 'cause I thought you'd appreciate it.
我是在梦中得到的启示
It came to me in a dream.
我算是个梦想家
I'm a bit of a dreamer.
很厉害
I'm impressed.
你把两个不同世界的东西
You took two things from different worlds
组合在一起 令它们珠联璧合
and saw how well they fit together.
说到珠联璧合
Speaking of things that go well together,
我和塞尔维亚骑士还算相配吗
what about me and the Knights of Serbia?
抱歉
Sorry!
刚有只蜘蛛 我处理掉了
It was a spider. I dealt with it,
现在它睡着了 我错过了什么吗
and now it's sleeping. What did I miss?
我刚准备告诉乔
Well, I was just about to tell Joel
在我决定他是否能加入骑士团之前
that before I can make a decision on his Knighthood,
我需要给他分配一个任务 让他证明自己的价值
I need to send him on a mission to prove his worthiness.
一个任务
A mission?
两周前 我们接到报告说
Two weeks ago, we got reports
有人在这一区域找塞尔维亚人的胆汁
of someone in the area looking for Serbian bile.
一周后
Then a week later,
我们听说出现了被感染的蛤蜊
we heard about infected clams.
现在 一个叫做罗恩·拉夫因的人
Now, a man who goes by the name of Ron Ruffin...
不好意思 我说了一大堆 需要我慢点吗
I'm sorry, I'm throwing a lot at you. Should I slow down?
不 不 我们能跟上
No, no, we're following you.
这个叫罗恩·拉夫因的人在Reddit上声称自己是僵尸
This Ron Ruffin is claiming on Reddit to be a zombie
还提供转化他人的服务
and offering to turn people.
根据他的帖子 他可能就是活死人
Based on details in his post, he could be the real deal.
我们要在他制♥造♥麻烦之前找到他
We need to find him before he causes trouble.
真是个迷
What a mystery.
他可能在任何地方
He could be anywhere.
我准备去监视罗恩的公♥寓♥
I'm going to stake out Ron's apartment.
他一直在跟一个叫安德烈的Reddit用户联♥系♥
He's been communicating with a Reddit user named Andre.
我要你去搞清楚罗恩有没有转化他 如果有
I need you to find out if Ron has turned him, and if he has...
杀了安德烈把他的头带来给我
kill Andre and bring me his head.
或者他的脊柱 胳膊也行 怎么方便怎么来
Or his spine. Or an arm. You know, whatever's easy.
我会很快搞定
I'm gonna handle this so fast,
你会以为我上周就开始行动了
you'll think I started it last week.
喜欢你的积极性 我先走了
Love that energy. Well, I'm off.
在此之前 我把安德烈的资料给你
But first, I'll get you Andre's file.
顺便再去尝尝那美味的咖啡蛋糕
And maybe help myself to a slice
都没人拿给我吃
of that beautiful coffee cake no one's offered me.
咱家有蛋糕 盘子 切蛋糕的刀
There's cake, plates, and a serving knife.
你好好盘算下 贱♥人♥
Do the math, bitch.
我知道你不喜欢这个 但新骑士
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表