剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
I got you a Costco chicken!
太好了 我们在这里
Fuck, yeah. We're in here!
谢谢你 安妮
Thank you, Anne.
你真好
That was so nice of you.
没什么
Sure.
我也帮你们解决了克里斯和克里斯塔的问题
And I also took care of your little Chris and Christa problem.
什么
Huh?
我不喜欢他们不尊敬你的样子
I didn't like how they disrespected you.
所以我在警局数据库里查了他们 然后发现
So I looked them up on the sheriff's database and it turns out...
他们曾经犯过欺诈罪
they were once convicted of fraud.
后来你做了什么 安妮
And what did you do, Anne?
我把消息透露给了我在《峡谷日报》的朋友
I leaked it to my friend at the Valley Journal.
她写了一篇报道来抨击他们
She wrote a pretty scathing story about them
他们再也不能跟你们竞争了
so they're not gonna be much competition for you anymore.
我还帮你们买♥♥了烧烤酱 里面有灯笼辣椒
Oh, and I also got you some barbecue sauce, but it's habanero.
吃的时候小心
So... look out.
我很喜欢欺负克里斯和克里斯塔的感觉
I do like the idea of neutering Chris and Christa.
我也是 但这个做法有点极端
Me too. But this is kind of extreme.
真希望她能先问问我们
Wish she would have asked us first.
没错 不过她的出发点是好的
Definitely. Although, she means well.
而且只是一篇文章而已
And it is just an article.
我还会觉得我们应该跟她聊聊 定几条规矩
I still think we should talk to her... Set some boundaries.
-天哪 是她 -你好 我们姓兰道夫
- My goodness. It's her. - Hello, we're the Randolphs.
我是乔治 这是我妻子 克莱尔
I'm George, and this is my wife, Claire.
我们听说了你的功绩 想来见见你
We've heard of your work and wanted to meet you.
你们是在考虑卖♥♥♥房♥♥子吗
Oh, do you want to sell your house?
你希望我们卖♥♥掉房♥子吗
Do you want us to sell our house?
什么
Excuse me?
我们和安妮是教堂认识的 她说我们不该联♥系♥你
We know Anne from church. She said we shouldn't contact you,
但我们 真的很想见见上帝在地球的信使
but we... just had to witness God's messenger on Earth.
容我们失陪一下
Could you give us a moment?
-我靠 -我♥操♥
- Fuck! - Shit!
我们必须得开除安妮了
Oh, we have to fire Anne.
是啊 免得她造成更大的伤害
Yeah... before she does any more damage.
我似乎找到了那个女活死人
Whoa. I think I found the undead woman.
什么
What?
圣克拉丽塔的房♥产经纪夫妻
Realtor couple in Santa Clarita.
他很高 她是金发 看着眼熟吗
He's tall, she's blonde. Look familiar?
我去 就是他们
Holy shit! That's them.
这就是牡蛎农场的那两个人 我确定
Those are the people from the clam farm, I'm sure of it.
晚安 克里斯塔·考德威尔 因为明天你就会死
Sleep well, Christa Caldwell, because tomorrow you die.
至于吗
Really?
你这是嫉妒 因为不是你说的
You're just jealous. You didn't say it.
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表