剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
- No. - No.
不能带上她
We're not bringing her.
话说我们要怎么抓住罗恩
How are we capturing Ron anyway?
闹完滑板公园那一出 他不会信任我们了
After the skatepark, he's not going to trust us.
或许我们可以想办法把他引来家里
Maybe somehow we could lure him to the house?
没错
Yeah.
血清
The serum.
什么
What?
我们可以骗他说 如果他要转化其他人
We can tell him if he's gonna turn people,
至少收下我们给他的血清
at least let us give him a vial of serum
这样他的朋友们就不会发狂
so his friends don't go feral.
真是妙计
That's a great idea.
我们把他绑起来 拖到地下室去 把他关在那
We tie him up, drag him down to the basement, and keep him there
直到他明白他不能到处去乱咬人
until he understands he can't just go around biting people.
听起来好像颇费周章
Sounds like a lot of work.
能不能直接一枪打爆他头
Maybe we just shoot him in the mouth?
是啊
Yeah.
我也不喜欢这样
I didn't love it.
小家伙
Hey, buddy.
妈妈给你送早餐来啦
Mama brought you breakfast.
手指薄片 正合你口味
Thin sliced. Just how you like it.
能叫我"妈妈"吗 妈妈
Can you say "Mama"? Mama.
老天 那不是我们家的蔬菜削皮器吧
Oh, man. That's not our vegetable peeler, is it?
当然不是 这是从我专属抽屉拿的
Of course not. This is from my special drawer.
等等 哪一个才是你的专属抽屉
Wait, which one is your special drawer?
你不记得只能怪自己了
Well, that's on you.
我去一趟珍家 给她送鲍勃的耳朵
I'm gonna run over to Jean's and give her Bob's ears.
你有罗恩的消息就告诉我 我马上赶回家
If you hear from Ron, let me know and I'll come home right away.
珍知道她不能离开家 对吗
Jean knows she can't leave the house, right?
-你们说好的 -没错
- That was part of your deal? - Yeah.
她待在家里 吃我送去的食物
She stays inside, eats what I bring her,
不会杀人 她答应过我的
won't kill anyone. She promised.
那又如何 我也答应过你不再用你的梳子 结果...
So? I promised not to use your hairbrush anymore. And then...
我再也没用过
I never started using it again,
但她未必有我这么诚实
but she might not be as honest as me.
你知道专门猎杀妈妈这种人 而你因为某个狗屁原因
You know that Knights of Serbia group that hunts people like Mom
不加入的那个塞尔维亚骑士团吗
and you didn't join for some fucking reason?
知道 是为了保护你 还有别说脏话
Yes. To protect you. Also, language.
好吧 总之他们找不到人接管这一区域
All right. Well, they couldn't find someone for this area.
于是现在骑士团的草蛋首领要特么坐飞机来这里
So now the head of the whole effing organization
亲自处理这麻痹事
is flying out here to handle it her effing self.
所以我们都完球了
So we're all effed in the A.
这样更糟
That was worse.
仿佛在看电视台播的和谐版《疤面煞星》
That's like watching Scarface on TBS.
你怎么知道的
How do you know all this?
汤米发短♥信♥告诉你的
'Cause Tommy texted you
但你把电♥话♥落在楼梯上了
and you left your phone at the top of the stairs?
靠 是领主大骑士
Shit! The Grand Knight Prior.
汤米说过她能成为骑士团首领
Tommy told me she became their leader
是因为她追踪并杀死了
because she tracked and killed
北美地区最后一名已知活死人
the last known undead person in North America.
这可不妙
That's not good.
不过 看到一名女性在男性主导的领域
Although, it is nice to see a woman make it to the top
爬到最高位 我还是很欣慰的
of a male-dominated field.
我同意 所以
I agree. So, then,
爸爸应该成为塞尔维亚骑士 而我当他的继承人
Dad should be a Knight of Serbia, I'll be his heir
有一天 我就会变成统领这个组织的女人
and one day, I'll be the woman running that shit.
你不会成为我的继承人
You're not gonna be my heir.
没错 事实上
That's right. In fact...
我们要设立规矩 从现在开始
we're setting boundaries. Starting now.
是罗恩发来的 他说两点前来家里取血清
It's from Ron. He says he'll be by at two to get the serum.
电♥话♥给我
Give me that.
你要如何阻止他
How're you gonna stop him
转化其他人 你有计划了吗
from turning people? Do you have a plan?
我不跟你讨论这事
We're not discussing it.
现在就是你该守规矩的时刻
This is a boundary moment.
我想到些办法
'Cause I have some ideas.
-不行 -什么办法
- No. - What are they?
不行 去上学
No. Go to school.
圆得天衣无缝
Seamless.
她真是紧咬不放啊
She does not let up.
我知道 但无论多难 我们都必须坚守底线
I know, but no matter how hard it is, we have to hold the line.
我们能坚定到底的
We can be firm.
记不记得她有一次想养天竺鼠
Remember that time she wanted a guinea pig
我们起初不答应 最终还是买♥♥给她了
and we said no and then we got it for her?
我们这次就贯彻前半部分
Let's just do the first half of that.
好的 我去看珍了
Okay. I'm gonna go see Jean.
我在这做好准备 我觉得
I'll get things ready here. I was thinking...
罗恩在绑♥架♥过程中可能会作出反抗
Ron might object to elements of the kidnapping process.
我该戴上些防护垫之类的东西
So I should wear some kind of padding
防止他咬我 比如说毛巾
he can't bite through. Like towels.
很好 但别用好毛巾
Great. Just don't use the good towels.
没问题 我就用...蓝色的那些
Of course. I'll use... the blue ones?
-不行 -绿色的
- No. - The green ones?
-不行 -沙滩巾呢
- No. - The beach towels?
那是新买♥♥的
We just got those.
这样吧 我用抹布好了
You know what? I'll just use rags.
行 但别用好抹布
Fine, just don't use the good rags.
你今天要去麻省理工做那事吗
Are you going to that MIT thing today?
我的面试吗 去 怎么了
My interview? Yeah, why?
我能搭便车吗
Can I get a ride?
去我的面试吗 可以 为什么
To my interview? Yeah, why?
因为我也要面试
Because I also have an interview.
就因为我态度不好
You know, just because I have a shitty attitude
不代表我不会编写算法
doesn't mean I can't create an algorithm
在有限的街坊用户群之中
for coordinating recycling pickups
协调垃圾回收站
among the limited neighborhood user base.
但从统计数据来看 可能性确实小一点
No, but statistically, it does make it less likely.
等等 那我为什么
Wait... So how come I've
从没在数学课上见过你
never seen you in any of my math classes?
因为我去大学上数学课
I take them at the college.
原来你去大学上数学课啊
And there you have it.
温特是不是比我年纪小
Is Winter younger than me?
应该是吧 怎么了
I think so. Why?
随便问问 你还好吗 昨晚睡得安稳吗
No goddamn reason. How are you? Did you sleep okay last night?
你真贴心
You're very sweet.
但不用每次见到艾比都确认她的精神状态
We're not checking in with Abby every time we see her.
知道了 我不是你♥爸♥ 不过我会是个好爸爸
Got it. I'm not your dad. Although, I am dad material.
你不用一直告诉我这一点
You don't need to keep telling me that.
再说我们也别聊父母了
Also, let's not talk about parents.
我现在有点不爽我爸妈
I'm kind of annoyed with mine right now.
好 不必多说 结束父母话题
Okay, enough said. No more parent talk.
只是他们正在计划
It's just they're planning
对罗恩做什么 却不肯让我帮忙
something weird with Ron and they won't let me help,
这是个错误
which is a mistake,
因为他们昨晚才把自己炸飞
because they literally blew themselves up last night.
我们可以早点走 回去看他们在干吗
We could cut out early and see what they're up to?
除非我们的计划不成功
That is, unless our plan didn't work
罗杰斯探员来把我抓走
and Agent Rogers shows up to arrest me.
老天 我召唤出她了
Oh, God. I summoned her.
艾瑞克 艾比
Eric. Abby.
罗杰斯探员
Agent Rogers.
我刚告诉诺瓦克校长
I was just telling Principal Novak
调查有进展了
that there's been a development in our investigation.
什么意思
Which means...
虽然你
That even though you gave
接受询问时 表现得极其可疑
one of the most dreadful, self-incriminating interviews
不打自招 但你不再是嫌犯了
I've ever been a part of... you're no longer a suspect.
这么说你找到炸掉液压破碎站的真正犯人了
So you found out who actually blew up the fracking site?
有一个嫌疑人
We have a suspect,
但我们仍在试图把真♥相♥拼凑出来
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表