剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
我忘了古恰音乐节是这周啊
I didn't realize Guča was this week.
逗你玩呢 我从来没听说过
I'm kidding, I've never heard of it.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不用客气
You're welcome.
你们今早有谁在我家门上插了把刀吗
Did any of you put a knife in my door this morning?
当然没有 小号♥音乐节是和平时间
Of course not. Trumpet Festival is time of peace.
一个哈蜊养殖场炸了
A clam farm is blown up...
有个人在找塞尔维亚人的胆汁
someone was looking for Serbian bile
现在又来了这么个人
and now this man comes in.
-我觉得这人不是中世纪学者 -是的
- I don't think he was medieval scholar. - No.
这长相不可能是混图书馆的
You don't lock a face like that up in a library.
或许在圣克拉丽塔真有个不死人
Perhaps there is an undead subject in Santa Clarita.
如果真的有 我们需要在那些好事的
And if so, we need to find it before those meddlesome
塞尔维亚骑士杀死它之前找到它 我需要它活着
Knights of Serbia kill it. I need it alive.
我还需要进一步了解这个
And I need to find out more about this...
罗伊·伊斯曼·柯达
Roy... Eastman Kodak.
在领♥事♥馆♥的那些人
Those people at the Consulate?
他们显然在掩饰什么
They're obviously hiding something.
那个波波维奇 像是那种你发现
That Poplovic guy? He's like a hotel bellman
已经死了200年的酒店门童 跑步的
you find out has been dead for 200 years-- Jogger.
我真希望我们能把这个纳粹引到杀人房♥
I wish we could have lured this Nazi to the kill room,
像布恩那样
like we did with Boone.
我跟你说过了 他说他这周时间很紧
I told you. He said his schedule was too tight this week.
我不敢相信他那么忙
I can't believe he's that busy.
我也很惊讶
I was surprised too,
转念一想 如果我们也是那种
and then I thought if we also stereotype people
喜欢给人加上刻板印象的人 认为纳粹总是无所事事
by assuming Nazis are always available,
那我们也比他们好不到哪去
are we that much better than them?
好吧 就是
Yes. It's just...
我们买♥♥了那么多塑料布 还租了个仓库间
We bought all the plastic, we're renting the unit.
用不上感觉太浪费了
It's such a waste if we're not going to use it.
你有没有想过这件事会发生在我身上
Do you ever wonder why this happened to me?
先把我的事说完
Just to close out my thing...
或许我们应该把Showtime取消了
maybe we should cancel Showtime
然后换个便宜点的手纸
and switch to a cheaper toilet paper.
好了 你刚才说什么
Now, what were you saying?
我今早跟安妮谈过了 说实话
I was talking to Anne this morning, and full disclosure,
是她帮我找到的这个纳粹
she helped me track down this Nazi gentleman.
我还以为是你找到的
I thought you tracked him down.
是我啊 我让她找的
I did. By asking her to do it.
她还能帮我们从那把刀上取出指纹
She's also gonna help us get a print off that knife.
亲爱的 我们不是说好了
Honey, I thought we agreed
你不去找安妮帮忙吗
you weren't going to ask for Anne's help.
这对她来说很重要而且她可以很有用
Well, it was really important to her and she could be useful.
她是个聪明的警♥察♥ 她抓住我们了
She's a smart cop. She caught us.
我们生活中每牵扯进一个人
The more we bring another person into our lives...
我们的生活就会变得更加危险
the more dangerous our lives are going to get.
没准她能使我们生活更加明了
Or maybe she could bring clarity to our lives.
她认为上帝对我有更高的使命
She thinks that God has a higher purpose for me.
我不认为相信你是上帝的恩赐
I don't think anything good will come from you
会对你有什么好处 这话听起来不对
believing you're a gift from God. That came out wrong.
你 亲爱的 是来自
You, my love, are a gift from--
我知道 你也是 所有人都是
I know. And so are you, and everyone else.
我不是说我比别人更特殊
I'm not saying I'm more special than anyone else,
或者在替天行道
or doing God's work,
但是没准 我的人生真的有更伟大的使命
but maybe, my life does have a greater purpose.
不仅仅是杀人
Something more than just killing people.
我的天 他好壮
Oh, my God. He's muscular.
他就像是个行走的蛋白奶昔
He's like a walking protein shake.
我很复杂
I'm complicated.
我也希望我的生活不光是吃人
I wanna be about more than just eating people
但是我真的很享受吃人
but I also really enjoy eating people.
操
Fuck.
万一安妮哪天突然不满开始背叛我们呢
And what if Anne becomes disgruntled and turns on us?
或者反向而行
Or, going the other way,
开始给希拉信徒做洗礼了怎么办
starts baptizing believers into the Church of Sheila?
对于一个从山里出来的小姑娘很不错了
Not bad for a girl from the valley.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi! - Hi!
-拉里·崔格 -是的
- Larry Tragger? - Yeah.
我们是珍妮和查尔斯·达尔文
We're Jenny and Charles Darwin.
我们通过电♥话♥ 关于德国纪念品的
We spoke on the phone about the German memorabilia?
纳粹啊
Oh, The Nazi People!
纳粹人 这就是我们公♥司♥的名字
The Nazi People. That's the name of our company.
快进来吧 两位
Come on in, Darwins.
因为这些物品都太珍贵了 在我们拿出来之前
Because these items are so valuable, before we take them out...
我们的保险公♥司♥要求我们问
our insurance company requires us to ask...
还有别的人在家吗
Is there anybody else home?
-只有我 -太棒了
- Just me. - Excellent.
你有没有房♥间铺了油布或者地砖的
Do you have any rooms with a linoleum or tile floor?
-为什么 -我们有一些非常珍贵的东西
- Why? - Oh, we have some very valuable things
我们不想弄丢在你的地毯里
and we don't want them to get lost in your carpet.
-这就太多虑了吧 -拉里 听着
- Seems a little paranoid. - Look, Larry...
我们有个全国防空保护联盟第一批的垂翼扣
We've got a Reichsluftschutzbund first pattern droop wing buckle
还有党卫兵下的第三掷弹兵团
and an SS-sponsored Grenadier Regiment Drei
德国♥军♥官的名衔袖口
Deutschland officer's cuff title.
我们可不想在你这破地毯上瞎搞
We're not gonna fuck around with your unworkable carpet.
好吧
Okay.
我本想在我厨房♥铺油布
I wanted to put linoleum in my kitchen
但是我的印度房♥东不肯付钱
but my Indian landlord wouldn't pay for it.
这些人简直就是东南亚的犹太人
Those people are the Jews of Southeast Asia.
我再跟你讲讲犹太人的事
And let me tell you something else about the Jews--
-我们就在这弄吧 -太棒了
- We'll just do it here. - Great.
铺开吧 我先上个厕所
Lay it all out. I gotta use the powder room.
好的
Okay.
我的天
Oh, my God!
我现在为你欲♥火♥中烧
I am so hot for you right now.
你用那完美无瑕的德语发放指令的样子
The way you took command with that flawless German.
你在哪学的
Where did you learn that?
我合计如果我们要经常和纳粹"来往"的话
I figured if we were gonna be running with Nazis,
我应该提前做点功课
I should do some homework.
你看
See?
我们不需要安妮
We don't need Anne.
就咱俩 我们是团队 我们能搞定的
You and me, we're the team. We got this.
是我 他们来了
It's me. They're here.
杀了布恩的人 蠢货
The people who killed Boone, dumbass.
你们来我家 我拖住他们
You guys get to my house, I'll make sure they don't leave.
我爱夜视镜
I love night vision goggles.
犯罪时轻松多了
They take the guesswork out of crime.
你记着这些东西之前的位置吗
Do you remember where they go?
我们应该放回原位
We should put them back exactly the same.
-我想不起来 -该死
- I don't remember. - Shit.
不过我拍了照
But I did take a picture.
天才
Genius.
好了
There.
完事 搞定
That's it. Done.
我们炸了一个地方 可以这么轻松地逃脱吗
Can it really be this easy to get away with blowing shit up?
我希望不是
I sort of hope not. I mean,
对我们来说挺好 但是就不那么酷了
better for us, but not cool, generally.
好啊
Hey, guys.
-你们在干什么 -我们在找你
- What are you doing? - We're just looking for you.
怎么了
Oh, what's up?
没事 你怎么样
Nothing. What is up with you?
没事
Nothing.
丽莎说你们两个昨晚在沙漠待到很晚
Lisa said you two were out in the desert pretty late last night.
你们现在在一起了吗
So you guys are together now?
-对 -对
- Yeah. - Yeah.
你们有注意到什么异常吗
You see anything odd out there?
-没有 你有注意到吗 -没有 你有注意到吗
- No. Did you? - No. Did you?
-没有 你有注意到吗 -有
- No. Did you? - Yeah.
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表