剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
It's irresponsible.
那就是我的意思
That's what I'm saying.
那么我们对于罗恩的行为看法一致
So, we agree on the specific thing Ron is doing.
但现在 我们说的是翠西
But right now, we're talking about Trish,
我不想让她因为我们做的事坐牢
and I don't want her going to jail over something we did.
早上好啊 共犯们
Good morning, accomplices.
-亲爱的早上好 -你感觉如何
- Hi, sweetie. Morning. - How are you feeling?
挺好
Fine.
真的挺好 别用这种表情看我
Fine. Put those faces away.
你昨天刚杀了人 艾比 而且
Well, you did kill someone yesterday, Abby, and...
我看不到自己的表情 但感觉应该合适
I can't see my face, but it feels like the right one.
别只说俩字"挺好"
So, using more words than "fine,"
告诉我们你感觉如何
tell us how you are.
我挺好的
I'm fine.
多谢关心
Thank you.
再见了
Farewell.
别这样 艾比
Come on, Abby.
再说你今天要见联调局的人
Plus, you have your interview with the FBI today.
你肯定会有点感觉的
You must be feeling something.
一切尽在我的掌控之中
It's all under control.
联调局没有我和艾瑞克的把柄
The FBI doesn't have anything on me and Eric.
而且我杀的是个活死人 他正要吃掉老爸
And that guy I killed was undead and about to eat Dad.
等等 爸 你感觉如何
Wait. Dad, how are you feeling?
我挺好啊 我明白你在耍哪套了
I'm fine. Oh, I see what you're doing.
我们把你拖进了一堆烂摊子之中
We just put you in the middle of a lot of craziness.
如果你需要帮助 任何方面的帮助
And if you ever need help... with anything...
随时找我们
we're here.
你们还在试图保护我 我很感动
It's sweet that you guys are still trying to protect me.
真的
Really.
我为你们骄傲
I'm proud of you.
我知道她这话说得居高临下 但是听了真的开心
I know she's being condescending, but that felt really good.
我们难得被赞美
We get so little.
我是这样想的
Okay. I was thinking.
-我们有鲍勃的尸体 对吧 -鲍勃
- We have Bob's body, right? - Bob?
鲍勃 翠西的前夫
Bob. Trish's ex.
他在我们的冰柜里
He is in our freezer.
如果我们用他的尸体让翠西脱罪呢
What if we use his body to unframe Trish?
把他放在某个地方
Put it somewhere
让他看起来像是死于意外
and make it look like he died in an accident.
所以说我们要先搁置我的事
So we're putting a pin in my thing,
不去阻止活死人泛滥的末世
stopping an undead apocalypse,
而去做你的事 也就是救一个人
and doing your thing, saving one person.
对 直到你收到艾登的电♥话♥
Yes. Until you hear from Aiden.
-艾登 -你在滑板公园认识的朋友
- Aiden? - Your skate park friend?
是加文 艾登的态度也不好 但是技术不行
Gavin. Aiden had the attitude, but not the skills.
想让这看着像意外可不容易
Not quite sure how we make that look like an accident.
要是他被卷进喷气发动机了呢
What if he got sucked up into a jet engine?
911后世道就变了
Times have changed since 9/11.
你不能拉着尸体到飞机跑道上去
You can't just drive a corpse onto a runway
再把它扔进喷气发动机
and throw it in a jet engine anymore.
又永远失去了一项自♥由♥
Another freedom gone forever.
我们可以把他偷带进动物园
We could sneak him into the zoo
-然后扔进狮群 -这主意不错
- and toss him in with the lions. - That's good.
但是那样我们就要陷害一头无辜的狮子
Although, then, we'd be framing an innocent lion.
那确实挺难受的 再说我们的动物园会员放过期了
Yeah, that'd be sad. Plus, we let our zoo membership lapse.
我们应该续费会员
We should renew that.
我听说他们建了个新的猴子岛
I heard they built a new monkey island.
谢天谢地 以前那个看着就抑郁
Thank God. That old one was fucking depressing.
是啊 那就像猴子的恶魔岛监狱
I know. It was like monkey Alcatraz.
我在鲍勃的车上看到了冲浪板的顶架
I saw a surf rack on Bob's car.
如果我们弄成他去冲浪
What if we made it look like he went surfing
然后被鲨鱼袭击了呢
and got attacked by a shark?
我估计我能接受陷害鲨鱼吧
I guess I'm okay framing a shark.
鲨鱼猎杀海豹 海豹等于是海里的萌犬
They kill seals. And seals are the dogs of the ocean.
是吗
Are they?
是的
They are.
但如果鲍勃真的去冲浪了 不应该被别人看见吗
But if Bob went surfing, wouldn't someone else have seen him?
喝醉了晚上去冲浪就不会被看到
Not if he was drunk and it was at night.
鲍勃爱喝酒 他有两次酒驾记录
Bob was a drinker. He had two DUIs on his record.
我们用酒把他泡上 给他套一件潜水服
We soak him in alcohol, stuff him into a wetsuit
然后把他扔进海里
and toss him into the ocean.
那行得通
That could work.
但我们也该考虑这种情况
But we should also consider
我们只是在劝自己做一件疯狂的事
we're just talking ourselves into something crazy.
我们必须要试试
We have to try.
我帮翠西是因为我想做些好事
I helped Trish because I wanted to do something good.
我得把好事做到底
I have to see this through.
-我明白 -非常好
- I get that. - Good.
因为这个计划里已经包含了
Because this plan already has alcohol,
酒精 冲浪和鲨鱼
surfing and sharks in it, okay?
所以不需要怀疑
It doesn't need doubt.
你准备好接受联调局的问询了吗
Hey. You ready for your FBI interview?
那是今天的事吗 我开玩笑的 当然准备好了
Oh, is that today? I'm kidding. Of course I'm ready.
真的很简单 别紧张
It's really easy. Don't be nervous.
那才是最重要的
That's the most important thing.
-我不紧张 -你确定吗
- I'm not nervous. - You sure?
因为你确实昨天刚杀了个活死人
Because you did slaughter that undead guy yesterday,
而这一般都会让人惊惶失措
and it just seems like that would rattle anyone.
好吧 我刚跟我爸妈说过这件事 我挺好的
Okay. I just went over this with my parents. I'm fine.
-我要集中精力接受问询 -很好
- I wanna focus on the interview. - Good.
因为我听莱斯莉说 诺瓦克告诉联调局
Because I heard from Leslie that Novak told the FBI
你有暴♥力♥倾向
you have violent tendencies.
珍妮说她告诉诺瓦克 你用托盘打过克里斯蒂安
Jenny said she told him you hit Christian with a tray.
而且大家都知道 你退出环境社
And it's common knowledge that you quit Environmental Club
是因为它太温和了
because it wasn't radical enough.
妈的 你这一说真让我紧张了
Well, shit. All that just made me really nervous.
不 你没听到我说的吗 别紧张
No, didn't you hear what I said? Don't be nervous.
那会让你显得有罪 而你确实有罪
It'll make you seem guilty. Which you are.
我的天 艾瑞克 我还有差不多五分钟就要到那
Jesus, Eric. I have to be in there in, like, five minutes.
五分钟 那地方要穿过整个校园
Five minutes? It's all the way across campus.
而且你就穿这个去吗
And is that what you're wearing?
给我滚一边去
Get the fuck away from me.
一路走好
There she goes!
折断冲浪板极度引起满足
Breaking surfboards is super satisfying.
我能理解鲨鱼为什么喜欢这样
I get why sharks like it.
我也理解鲨鱼为什么喜欢吃人
I also get why sharks like to eat people.
我和鲨鱼有不少共同点
I have a lot in common with sharks.
估计是吧
I guess.
鲍勃那边怎么样了
How's it going with Bob?
不太好 他太能放屁了
Not great. He's farting a lot.
我不知道这是因为给他解冻 还是因为泡酒
I don't know if it was defrosting him or soaking him in alcohol
还是说他就是那么个人
or if this is just the man he was.
严格说来 那不是放屁
Well, technically... it's not farting
是他的器官分解腐烂 从身体的各个孔洞
it's his organs decomposing and releasing gas
排出气体
from all his orifices.
如果这么说你觉得好受点的话
If it makes you feel any better.
这么说只让我感觉异样
It just makes me feel different.
帮我一把
Give me a hand.
我的天 来吧
Oh, gosh. Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我知道你不想这样度过这一天
I know this isn't how you wanna be spending your day.
但是只有我们能帮翠西
But you and I are the only ones who can help Trish.
我们先说清楚
Just so we're clear...
我不反对帮助别人 我喜欢人
I'm not against helping people. I like people.
是谁出主意要在乡下给那谁买♥♥那头奶牛来着
Whose idea was it to buy that cow in that country for that guy?
你是说 给那座塞内加尔的学校买♥♥山羊吗
You mean, that goat in Senegal for that school?
重点是我喜欢人 而且我知道我经常担心
The point is, I like people. And I know I worry.
我愿意将其称为"积极预期"
I like to call it "proactive anticipation."
但我很高兴你想要为这个世界做善事
But I'm glad you wanna put good in the world,
翠西的事 还有
with Trish and the...
流动送餐志愿服务的女士
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表