剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好
Hello.
我们是杨科和拉杜尔
We are Janko and Radul.
乔·哈蒙德在家吗
Is Joel Hammond home?
你们是来参加哈蒙德房♥产公♥司♥发布派对的吗
Are you here for the Hammond Realty launch party?
对
Yes.
就是这玩意
That string of words.
派对结束了 他不在
Well, the party's over and he's not here.
-你们要是留个电♥话♥ -没关系
- But if you leave me your number-- - It's okay.
没问题
No problem.
我们可以等
We will wait.
你们不能就这样直接进来
Guys, you can't just walk in like this.
-你不是我们的老板 -是的
- You're not the boss of us. - No.
我们不喜欢被人呼来喝去
We don't like to be bossed.
我们的前任老板快死了
Our last boss will be dead soon.
也许吧 说不好 人生啊 变幻莫测
Maybe. We don't know. Life. So random.
所以
So...
乔·哈蒙德
Joel Hammond.
他是塞尔维亚骑士 对吧
He's a Knight of Serbia, correct?
我没听过这个术语
I've never heard that term.
可以失陪一下吗
Will you excuse us?
我们烤箱里放了东西 需要检查一下
We have something in the oven we need to check on.
-你们都要去吗 -是千层面 很沉
- Both of you? - It's a lasagna and it's heavy.
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
可以吃
I could eat.
他们
Them.
真好笑
That's funny.
你为什么总说"真好笑" 却从来不笑呢
Why do you always say, "That's funny" and you never just laugh.
好吧 火气这么大 是该吃了
Okay, someone needs to eat...
他们
them.
真好笑
That's funny.
我觉得
I think
我应该能够努力 往前走
I can make my way up... This thing.
但就算我走到尽头了 也还有一个
But even if I get to the end, there is a...
很大的把手
large handle that would be
要让它穿过我的身体 会非常不舒服
very unpleasant to pull through my body.
等等
Hang on.
这个椅子没有固定在地板上
This chair isn't bolted to the ground.
如果我能够左右摇摆
If I rock it back and forth,
也许能够让绑带松动一些
maybe I can loosen these restraints.
奏效了
It's working!
以这个姿势死 也太惨了
This is gonna be a really shitty position to die in.
波波维奇叫我蜂王是什么意思
What did Poplovic mean when he called me his Queen Bee?
他要逼你咬其他人
He's gonna make you bite other people
然后榨取你们体内的粘物
and then harvest you all for your goo,
因为它能阻止衰老
because it prevents aging,
这样他就能赚到一大笔钱
and he can sell it for a shit ton of money.
为什么大家就不能平和地接受衰老呢
Why can't people just age gracefully?
发生这一切 我很抱歉
I'm so sorry about all this.
这不怪你
It's not your fault.
我以为自己有什么伟大使命
I thought I had some big purpose.
以为自己拥有可以帮助别人的天赋
A gift that could help people.
却让我们落到了如此境地
Look where my gift got us.
你要死了 而我要当王
You're going to die and I'm going to be a queen.
好吧 这个听起来比实际情况要好
Wait, that sounds better than it is.
-粘物囊 这个准确点 -不
- A goo sac. There we go. - No.
不能这样结束
It can't end like this.
绝对不行
It can't.
我谁都没帮到
I didn't help anybody.
现在也没人来帮我们
Now no one can help us.
站住别动
Stay right there!
放下十字弓
Drop the crossbow!
这真是太酷了
This is so freaking cool.
我有疤了 是战斗留下的痕迹
I have a scar. From battle.
我觉得子弹还在我体内
I think the bullet is still inside me.
我要给这混♥蛋♥撕出一个新屁♥眼♥
I'm going to literally rip this man a new asshole.
不 珍
No, Jean.
我们不是来这里制♥造♥屁♥眼♥的
We're not here to make new assholes.
赶紧走吧
Now, let's move.
那家伙的鞋上有血迹
That guy has blood on his shoe.
他们是活死人 他们是来杀我爸的
They're undead. They're here to kill my dad.
该死 我们该怎么办
Shit! What do we do?
你跑吧
You should run.
我不要丢下你
I'm not leaving you.
她说得对
She's right.
你应该跑的
You should have run.
根本没什么沉重的千层面
There is no heavy lasagna.
你们要杀我们了 对吗
You guys are going to kill us, right?
是这么计划的
That's the plan.
好吧
Well...
看来我们无能为力了
I guess there's nothing we can do.
-什么 -艾瑞克
- What? - Oh, Eric.
那是杨科想要的结果 很明显
That's what Janko wants. And clearly...
杨科说了算
Janko's the boss.
对 杨科才是老板
Yes. Janko's the boss.
他说什么就是什么
Whatever he says goes.
你为什么觉得杨科是老板
What makes you think Janko is the boss?
他的存在感很强 很有自信
He has a strong presence. He's confident.
-你总听他的话 -他把你当垃圾
- You submit to him. - He treats you like garbage.
说实话 我们看着很心痛
Which, frankly, is hard to watch.
拉杜尔
Radul...
你看不出他们在干什么吗
Don't you see what they're doing?
他们意识到必须有人站出来当老大
They're realizing that someone has to be in charge...
应该是我
and it should be me.
我为什么不能当老大
Why can't I be in charge?
因为我更有资格
Because I'm more qualified.
连那个女孩都看出来了
Even the girl saw that.
我也应该有尝试的机会
I think I should be given a chance.
那我先当老大五百年
I'll be in charge for the first 500 years,
之后如果还记得的话 我们再讨论
then, if we remember, we can have a discussion.
动手
Now!
好吧 你是让我用 我这下明白了
Okay, I use it. Now I see the plan.
你杀了拉杜尔
You killed Radul.
他是我的朋友
He was my friend.
我现在没办法当老大了
Now, I'm the boss of nothing.
僵尸 你个无脑怪物
Hey! Zombie! You mindless goon.
你真要先杀那个女孩吗
You're really gonna kill the girl first?
拜托 废物
Come on, loser.
谁会先杀女孩啊
No one kills the girl first.
另外 我妈说我是个美味的男孩
Also, my mom says I'm a delicious boy.
很好
Very well.
我可以先从你开始
I can start with you.
快跑 艾比 跑啊
Run, Abby, run!
永远先杀女孩
Always kill the girl first.
我去
Fuck!
抱歉之前我们配合出了点问题
I'm sorry about the whoopsie with the knife.
没关系 你刚才的表现很好 无所畏惧
It's okay. You were awesome just now. Fearless.
真的吗 形容自己是"美味男孩"
You think? Referring to myself as "A delicious boy"
并不能算是《夺宝奇兵》般的硬汉时刻
wasn't exactly an Indiana Jones moment.
不 比那个好多了
No. Even better.
那是艾瑞克·比米斯的硬汉时刻
It was an Eric Bemis moment.
我做到了
I did it!
我的腿自♥由♥了
I got my leg free!
加油 宝贝
Go, honey!
有帮助吗
Is it helping?
没有
No.
我们想买♥♥个房♥子
We're looking to buy a house.
有人能帮我们吗
Anyone here who can help us?
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
我们可以
We can!
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表