剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
发生了一场很大的爆♥炸♥
There was a huge explosion.
还出现了火球 整个天空都亮了
And a fireball. Lit up the whole sky.
真的吗
Was there, really?
天哪 我们只顾着彼此了
Wow. Yeah, we are just pretty focused on each other.
是吧 艾比
Isn't that right, Abby?
是啊 我们的脸是这样的
Yeah, our faces were like this.
所以我们没看到什么
So we didn't see a whole lot.
对
No.
我一直在看着你...
I was just focused on you...
小糖果
Sweet Stuff.
我也是 小甜甜
And I, you... Buttercup.
我们刚在一起 还没想出什么好昵称
It's new. We don't have fun pet names for each other yet.
我先走了 回见
I'm gonna go. I'll see you both later.
好大声 不过好喜欢
Ah, loud. Love it, though.
-我也先走了 -好的
- I'm also going to leave. - Okay.
来吧 把他弄到油布上
Okay, let's get him on the tarp.
噼里啪啦 《肥伦今夜秀》开始之前就能跟你啪啪了
Boom bam bing, and I'll be banging you before Fallon.
我们是金牌搭档
We are a good team
《肥伦今夜秀》开始之前和结束之后我都要和你啪啪
and I'm gonna bang you before and after Fallon.
好
Alright.
有哪些东西
What do you got?
非常多 你过来好好看看
Oh, lots of good stuff. Come on over here and take a look.
我在这里就挺好
I'm fine where I am.
这边的光线好一点
The light's better over here.
我看得到
I can see.
你喜欢士力架吗
You like power bars?
那是给你的
That's for you.
我才不会站上你们的油布
I'm not getting on your fucking tarp.
你们都站在原地别动
In fact, we're all going to stay right where we are.
拉里
Whoa... Larry!
我有好几个兄弟都失踪了
Some of my buddies have gone missing.
AJ 布恩 凯文 你们知道怎么回事吗
A.J., Boone, Kevin. You know anything about that?
-拉里 放下枪 -至少把枪对着我
- Larry, put the gun down. - Or at least point it at me.
你这是性别歧视 凭什么只对着...
It's very sexist that you're only pointing it at...
罗伊
Roy.
不对 那是早上起的名字 该死
No, that was this morning. Fuck me.
我的兄弟们在来的路上
My buddies are on their way over.
我们要开车带你们去沙漠
We're gonna drive you out to the desert,
折磨你们 然后再让你们彼此对视
torture you, and then make you look at each other
看着对方被爆头
while we shoot you in the head.
别这样 不必美化
Please, don't sugar coat it.
站在原地别动
Stay right where you are.
我很害怕 我必须靠着罗伊
I'm getting hysterical and I need to be next to Roy.
不 不是罗伊
No, it's not Roy.
亲爱的 不如你去沙发后面躲着吧
Honey, why don't you just go lie down behind the couch?
-哎 那样太丢人了 -不许小声说话
- Oh, man. It will be so embarrassing. - No whispering.
他打到你 你会死 他打到我 我没事
If he shoots you, you'll die. If he shoots me, I'm fine.
这样太弱了
Such a weak move.
你干什么 赶紧回来
What are you doing? Get back here. Hey!
闭嘴 你以为我喜欢这样吗
Oh, shut up. You think I like this?
你搞什么鬼 赶紧滚出来
What the fuck? Get out from there!
你也不要动了 我会开枪的 我发誓
And you stop right where you are. I will shoot you, I swear.
我丈夫没在看
My husband's not looking and...
你的身材真好
you have such a strong physique.
我们玩玩吧
Let's party.
你介不介意我舔一下你的枪 演示一下
Do you mind if I lick your gun so that I can demonstrate
男人对性♥爱♥危险女人的
an unhealthy male fantasy of a...
一种不健康幻想
sexually dangerous woman?
什么
What?
亲爱的 我们得赶紧走 免得他朋友们...
Honey, we gotta get out of here before his friends show--
拉里 拉里
Larry! Larry!
你们绕到后面去
You boys go around back.
-我超爱牛油果 -这是我最爱的沙拉配料
- I love avocado. - It's my favorite sandwich topping.
-特别丝滑 -是啊
- It's so goddamn buttery. - You bet.
我感觉我们像在第一次约会
I feel like we're on first date.
是啊 怎么回事
I know. What's happening?
我们之间变得好尴尬
We're getting awkward with each other.
-我不希望这样 -我也是
- I don't want that. - Me neither.
假装发生过身体关系...
Faking a physical relationship--
-好奇怪啊 -太奇怪了
- It's so weird. - So weird.
我很难假装我很喜欢...
It's just hard to pretend that I'm into it--
我很难假装我不喜欢
That I'm not into it.
是不是忽然变得更尴尬了
Did it just get more awkward?
我要不要把三明治打包带走
Should I take my sandwich to go?
听我说 你知道我很在乎你 对吧
Okay, listen. You know I really care about you, right?
你是我最在乎的人
Like, more than anyone.
-这下听起来像要分手 -是啊
- Now it sounds like we're breaking up. - I know!
要不我们就假装是那种
Why don't we pretend to just be like one of those couples
不在公众场合秀恩爱的情侣
that doesn't do public displays of affection?
好 我们喜欢彼此
Sure. We like each other.
只是不觉得必须永远腻在一起
We just don't feel the need to touch all the time.
好
Yeah.
两位小情侣
Hey, lovebirds.
我是来给希拉送东西的
Just dropping off a couple of things for our Sheila.
她觉得我妈妈是神 我回头跟你解释
She thinks my mom's a God. I'll explain later.
-好 -安妮
- Cool. - So, Anne...
你问了我们昨晚的事
You asked us about last night,
我们还没来得及问你
but we didn't ask you.
警局那边有什么初步推断吗
Does the Sheriff's Department have any theories?
关于你们为什么这么久才在一起吗
About what took you two so long to finally hook up?
开玩笑 我们对于液压破碎站点的调查已经结束
But no, our investigation into the fracking site is already over.
真的吗
Really?
好快啊
So soon.
-对 -所以他们...
- Yep. - So they--
也可能只是一个人 我不知道 我没在场
Or it could be just one person. I don't know, I wasn't there--
-就这样没事了吗 -不 他们不会没事的
- just get away with it? - Oh, no. They won't get away with it.
已经被列为了环保恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
It's been labeled as eco-terrorism.
所以联调局会介入
So that means the FBI's coming in.
联调局
The FBI?
对 他们有无限的资源
Oh, yeah, they have unlimited resources
而且非常重视恐怖行动
and they take terrorism very seriously.
相信我 联调局一定能查清是谁干的
Trust me, the FBI is going to find who did this
然后把他们关在监狱里很久很久
and they're going to send them away for a long time.
瞧瞧你们 手都拉上了
Look at you two, holding hands.
你们可真甜蜜啊
You guys are so sweet.
打开门
Hey, open the door!
混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole!
快开门
Open the door!
后门那有三个 侧门还有两个
There's three at the back door and two on the side.
-我们该怎么... -打给安妮 快
- What should-- - Call Anne! Call Anne!
我说不好 老公 你刚才说的很有道理
I don't know, honey. You made such a compelling argument.
或许我们不应该让她参与我们的秘密
Maybe we shouldn't involve her in our thing.
我们就要看着彼此被爆头了
Our thing is gonna be watching each other get shot in the head.
快打给她
Call her!
但万一她有一天闹情绪 背叛我们呢
But what if one day she becomes disgruntled and turns on us?
-我愿意冒这个险 -但几年后
- I'll take the chance. - But years from now,
她可能会给我们惹麻烦 还是谨慎一点好
she could be a problem. Better play it safe.
你在搞什...
What are you do--
警♥察♥来了 我们撤
The cops are here, man! Let's go!
原来你是在耍我 干得漂亮
Oh, you were fucking with me. Well played.
我20分钟前就发短♥信♥给她了
I texted her 20 minutes ago.
我知道你会想通的
I knew you'd come around.
这么说安妮以后就是你的信徒了
So I guess Anne is going to be your disciple.
她可以吓跑坏人
She can scare off bad guys
帮你找到人生目标
and help you find your purpose
与此同时 我却躲在家具后面
while I'm... hiding behind furniture.
才不会这样
It's not gonna be like that.
寻找人生目标是我随便想想的而已
And this purpose thing is just something I'm thinking about.
-我都不知道这是不是真的 -亲爱的
- I don't even know if it's real. - Sweetheart.
如果你想寻找更多人生意义 就该去找
If you want to search for more meaning in your life, you should.
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表