剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
但是我觉得很接近了 叫这个他会答应的
but I feel like that's close enough that he might respond to it.
-多布维耶·波波维奇 -就是这个
- Dobrivoje Poplovic? - Oh, that's it.
波波维奇 是领♥事♥馆♥那个人
Poplovic. The guy from the Consulate.
我头疼 我打算回家吃个安定
I've a headache. So I'm gonna go home and take a Valium.
要是它不影响我正常说话 我可能还会回来
But if my speech isn't too impaired, I may come back.
天哪 乔被带走了
Oh, my God. Joel's been taken.
我知道波波维奇可能把他关在哪里
I know where Poplovic probably has him.
我昨天被绑♥架♥到了那里
I was kidnapped there yesterday.
我这周已经被绑♥架♥两次了
I've been kidnapped twice this week.
希望这不是传说中的"好事成三"
I hope it's not one of those things that comes in threes.
我去找他
I'm going to find him.
你要我一起去吗
Do you want me to come with?
我先提醒你 虽然我比以前勇敢多了
Fair warning. While I am braver than I was,
但我还是个大懦夫
I am still a huge coward.
没事 你留下 把地址发我
No, you stay here. Text me the info.
你要记得给大家加酒
And make sure everyone has drinks.
记得让大家都尝一下奶油洋葱炖菜
And make sure they try the creamy onion casserole.
怎么了
What's going on?
有人抓走了乔 希拉去找他了
Someone took Joel. Sheila went to find him.
她一个人吗
Alone?
我提过要陪她去的
I offered.
你想要把病毒变成武器
You're trying to weaponize the virus.
-是不是这样 -不
- Is that what this is about? - No.
-你在撒谎 -没有
- You're lying! - No.
-你想组建活死人军队 -不是
- You wanna create an undead army. - No.
你在撒谎
You're lying!
好吧 只要你保证不告诉别人 我就告诉你
All right, I'll tell you if you promise not to tell anyone else.
我开玩笑的 你不会有机会告诉别人了
I'm kidding. You're never... gonna talk to anyone else.
走着瞧
We'll see about that.
好吧
Okay.
你刚才要说什么
You were saying.
塞尔维亚政♥府♥出资支持了我的早期研究
The Serbian government sponsored my initial research,
因为他们担心出现了现代瘟疫
as they feared a modern-day plague.
但是很快 我发现了更有价值的东西
But soon, I found something of far greater value.
你要把病毒卖♥♥给出价最高的人
You're gonna sell the virus to the highest bidder!
-不是 -真的吗 接近了吗
- No. - Really? Closer?
我不是想要制♥造♥活死人的病毒
I'm not after the virus that causes the undead.
我是想要活死人体内流淌着的黑色尸液
I'm after the dark necrofluid that runs through their veins.
黑色液体 为什么
The black goo? Why?
因为我发现它可以让细胞停止老化
Because I discovered it can stop cells from aging.
这就是永葆青春的诺言
The promise of eternal youth.
这是美容行业一直以来的永恒追求
The beauty industry has been chasing it forever,
现在我可以有偿提供
but now I can provide it... at a price.
我只需要有稳定的活死人贮备
And all I need is a steady supply of the undead.
你要把活死人抓起来像家畜一样利用
Who you'll imprison and harvest like farm animals!
算了 我不猜了
You know what? I should just stop guessing.
其实你猜得很对
No, that's exactly right.
我就知道
I knew it!
一切都从你开始
And it all starts with you.
我♥操♥好疼
Son of a bitch!
你在流血
You're bleeding.
根本没有活死人
There are no undead.
你无法暴富了
You're not gonna be rich.
我是罗伊·伊斯曼·柯达
I'm Roy Eastman Kodak,
一所本地大学的中世纪研究学者
a medieval scholar from a local University!
不可能
Impossible.
但如果不是你...
But if it's not you...
那会是谁呢
then who is it?
你不能就这样进来
You can't just walk in here.
我得赶紧到地下室
I've gotta get to the basement.
亲爱的 不行的
Honey, honey. That's not gonna happen.
别这样
Come on.
你长得这么帅
A handsome man like you.
我又这么美
A lady like me.
如此性感的大堂
A sexy lobby like this.
-好了 赶紧出去吧 -等等
- All right, come on. Let's go. - Wait.
一秒钟
One second.
给你二百块
Here's $200.
这是在贿赂我吗
Is that a bribe?
不是贿赂你 是给你鼻子的医药费
It's not a bribe. It's to pay for your nose.
我是伊万 一层闯入不明人员
This is Evan. Ground floor, we have a breach.
-你在保护谁 -没有谁
- Who are you protecting? - No one.
肯定是你非常在乎的人
Must be someone you care about very much.
不对 现在是你一直猜不对了
No. Now you're the one making wrong guesses.
是不是很打击人
Makes you feel bad about yourself, huh?
会不会觉得自己很笨
Makes you feel a little dumb?
你愿意为这个人冒所有风险
It's someone you're willing to risk everything for.
也许这个人 也会为你冒一切风险
Someone who, perhaps, would also risk everything for you.
完美
Perfect.
-乔 -希拉 不要
- Joel! - Sheila, no!
你好啊
Hi, there.
看来那个人 来这里救你了
I believe your... someone is here to rescue you.
你来了 我的蜂王 你好
And here she is. My Queen Bee. Hello.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
千万不要凶一个
Never be mean to the man
要决定你牢笼大小的人
who's going to determine the size of your cage.
先失陪一下
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我要安排运输
I need to arrange your transport.
你要带我们去哪里
Where are you taking us?
我不会带你去任何地方
Oh, I won't be taking you anywhere,
因为我要杀了你 如果我之前没说清楚的话
because I'm going to kill you. If that wasn't clear.
事后 我可能会移♥动♥你的尸体 但是从你的视角来看
I mean, afterwards, I may move your body, but from your perspective...
你懂的
You get it.
我现在好爱我爸
Love my dad so much right now.
艾比
Abby?
我在这里
In here!
怎么回事 你昨晚就拒绝了我
What's going on? You blew me off last night,
今天早餐又放我鸽子
you blew me off for breakfast.
你现在在蘸着巧克力喷泉吃东西
And now you're dipping things into a chocolate fountain
居然没叫我
and you didn't call me?
我正准备叫你的 我刚到家
I was going to call you. I just got home.
得了吧 难道你最先吃的是三明治
Oh, please. Like you started with the sandwich.
你生我气了吗
Are you mad at me?
没有
No.
那到底是怎么回事
Then what's going on?
我 我只是在尽力
I just... I am trying
让你远离我生活中的这些混乱
to keep you away from the chaos in my life.
艾比 你生活的大部分都是混乱 如果我远离那些
Abby, most of your life is chaos. If I'm not in that...
就是远离了你
I'm not in it.
你要去上麻省理工学院
You are going to go to MIT
或者别的很了不起的地方 做了不起的事
or someplace amazing and do amazing things,
我想要为你保住这些
and I am trying to protect that for you.
谁让你这么做的
Well, who asked you to?
你妈妈
Your mom.
我是反问
It's a rhetorical question.
但是她说得对 我不希望你跟我做一些
But she's right. I don't want you to do something with me
影响你未来的事
that could fuck up your future.
我可以自己做决定
I can make my own decisions.
你还记不记得当初你父母为了保护你
Do you remember how pissed you were
不让你进入他们的世界 你有多生气
when your parents tried to protect you from their world?
记得吗
Do you?
记得
Yes.
那就不要那样对我
Don't do that to me.
我大半辈子都在害怕
I spend most of my life being afraid.
我现在不怕了
Now I'm not.
没那么怕了
As much.
你不要把我再放回盒子里 好吗
Don't put me back in that box. Okay?
好
Okay.
从今往后 我保证
From now on, I promise...
我会毁了你的人生
I will ruin your life.
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表