剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
确保宴会负责人会拿四种三明治来
Make sure the caterer brings four kinds of sandwiches,
但是只收三种的钱
but they should only charge us for three.
因为我在帮他们的一处出租物业
I'm helping them with a rental property.
我有个问题
I have a question.
巧克力喷泉9点前会到
The chocolate fountain will be here by nine.
-你有没有... -有 五层
- Did you-- - Yes, five tiers.
-你有没有... -黑巧克力
- Did you-- - Dark chocolate.
-你有没有... -小熊软糖和椒盐卷饼套餐
- Did you-- - The gummy bear and pretzel package.
我现在太他妈开心了
So fucking happy right now.
霞多丽白葡萄酒还没到 你有没有...
The chardonnay hasn't arrived. Did you...
打给
call...
经销商
the distributor?
好吧 你只会补全乔说的话 我懂了
Okay. Only finishing Joel's sentences. Got it.
我在逗你呢 我从别的厂家那里拿到了更好的价格
I'm messing with you. I got a better price from another vendor.
酒一小时后就送到
It'll be here within the hour.
你们放心吧 我都照顾好了
Guys, relax. Everything's handled.
谢谢你 加里
Thanks, Gary.
我们就是有点紧张
We're just nervous.
这次发布会派对非常重要
This launch party is super important.
-非常非常重要 -所以...
- Super super important. - Which is why...
你们不希望我出场
You don't want me there.
我们觉得把你放在包里走来走去太冒险了
We just think carrying you around in a backpack is too risky.
可一切都是我筹备的
But I did all the work.
我也想亲自感受一下
I want to be in on the action.
抱歉 真的不行
I'm sorry, we can't.
球腿先生会去吗
Is Mr. Ball Legs going?
哥们 别这样
Buddy, don't be like that.
好吧
Fine.
我想跟你们聊聊我的未来
Listen, I need to talk to you about my future.
你的未来吗
Your future?
在公♥司♥的未来
In the company.
我需要你们做出更多承诺
I need more of a commitment from you guys.
不然呢 你要直接走掉吗
Or what? You're going to walk away?
我拿到了其他工作机会
I got another job offer.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
我没有专门去找 但是店不错
I didn't go looking for it, but it's an excellent shop,
他们很佩服我在汤普森那处房♥产上
and they were impressed how I outmaneuvered them
以策略制胜他们
on the Thompson listing.
可是你怎么离开 无意冒犯
How could you leave? I mean, no offense.
你也看过自己的样子
You've seen you.
我还会住在这里 但是我的工作都是靠电♥话♥和网络
I'd still live here, but my work is all phones and internet.
十年后 大家都不会有身体了
In 10 years, no one's going to have a body anymore.
我简直无法相信
I can't believe this.
我们为你做了那么多
After all we've done for you.
你是说杀了我 还吃了我的肠子吗
You mean kill me and eat my intestines?
在那之后
After that.
好吧 加里
All right, Gary.
如果要你留下 需要什么条件
What's it going to take to make you stay?
每个月都给我的侄女打一笔钱
Some money for my niece, every month.
还有休假 比如每年去一次太浩湖 租一艘船
Vacation time. Maybe drive me to Tahoe once a year, rent a boat.
想办法让我进入赌场
Figure out a way to get me into a casino.
细节可以之后再定 重点是
Look, details to be determined. The point is...
如果你们希望我留下
if you want me to stay....
我的未来需要得到更多保障
I need more of a commitment about my future.
他就是桌子上的一颗脑袋 优势还在我们手里
He's a head on a table. We have the upper hand.
毕竟他连手都没有
We have all the hands.
我觉得他的要求也很合理
I don't think what he's asking for is that unreasonable.
该死 连金枪鱼都变好吃了
Damn. Even tuna tastes better.
我终于知道阿兹台克人为什么把巧克力当成神了
I can see why the Aztecs worshipped chocolate as a god.
你这句话真是太不符合实际情况了
That is not even close to being factually accurate.
所以加里的事怎么办
So, what do we do with Gary?
我们答应他吧
I think we commit.
告诉他我们愿意长♥期♥合作
Tell him we're in it for the long haul.
大家都想把将来的事说清楚 乔
Everybody wants clarity about their future, Joel.
大家都一样
Everybody.
我 你
Me. You.
我 我 我
Me, me, me.
你想聊聊我们的将来吗
You want to talk about our future?
既然你提到了 我之前不想打扰你
Since you brought it up, I didn't want to bug you,
但是你对于永生有没有新想法呢
but any more thoughts about immortality?
想想你会得到的奖励
Look at the prize you'd get.
很棒的奖励
It's a great prize.
但是 你却没有立刻答应
And yet, you're not jumping in to claim it.
-我的天哪 -希拉
- Oh, my God. - Sheila...
我爱你胜过这世上一切事物
I love you more than anything in this world.
但你却不确定是否想跟我永远在一起
But you're not sure if you want to be with me forever.
你说吧
Just say it.
我不知道两个人能否永远在一起
I don't know if two people can be together forever.
如果就是因为生命的短暂 才会产生爱情呢
What if love is only possible because life is fleeting?
正是因为明知一切会结束
That knowing it's going to end
所以人们才会依恋彼此
is the reason why people cling to each other.
所以你说的不想吃人
So all that stuff about you not wanting to eat people
还有担心人格变化 那些都不是问题
or being afraid of your Id, that wasn't the problem.
问题在于 你对于我们之间还不确定
The problem was... you weren't sure about us.
亲爱的 我很爱你
Sweetheart, I love you.
别说了
Stop saying that.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
发布会派对快乐
Happy launch party!
你们吵架了
You guys are fighting.
我带了龙舌兰 龙舌兰总会让情况改善的
Well, I brought tequila. It always makes things better.
或者恶化
Or worse.
谢谢你来帮我取回吉他
I appreciate you helping me get my guitar back.
话虽如此 你能不能快点
That being said, hurry the fuck up.
撬锁很难的
Picking a lock is hard.
网站上说得太不准确了
The website was incredibly misleading.
这些非常不适合作为圣诞礼物
And these would make terrible Christmas gifts.
-有车 -完了
- Car. - Shit.
-该死 -怎么
- Shit! - What?
我今天本来跟艾瑞克说好一起吃早饭的
I was supposed to get breakfast with Eric today.
我完全忘了
I completely forgot.
他要是能来帮忙就好了
Would've been helpful to have him here.
他可以帮我们放哨
He could've been our lookout.
或者帮我们带早餐
Or brought us breakfast.
我不希望他参与这些事
I need to keep him away from this stuff.
你想保护他 非常贴心
I think it's sweet you're trying to protect him.
来吧 让我试试
Okay, here. Let me try.
我不知道会不会比你做得好
I don't know if I'll be any better,
但至少我不会一直吐槽
but I'll definitely be less critical.
所以 你们两个之间到底是怎么回事
So... What's the deal with you two, anyway?
大家总问我这个问题
Everyone keeps asking me that.
我挺喜欢艾瑞克 但我不确定
I like Eric. I'm just not sure
我们之间是否算得上所谓的心动
it's in a way the kids call amorous.
也许你可以试试看
Maybe you should find out.
也许你应该集中精力开锁
Maybe you should focus on opening the door.
也许你只是擅长炸东西
Maybe you're just a badass when it comes to blowing shit up,
但在个人生活里却是个懦夫
but a coward when it comes to your personal life.
也许你...
Maybe...
好吧 也许你说得对
Actually, maybe.
我听到声音了
Oh, I heard a click.
你们是谁
Who are you?
我们是清洁人员
The cleaning crew.
我才是清洁人员
I'm the cleaning crew.
我们得看看你的证件
We're going to have to see some ID.
好吧 其实是这样
Okay, here's the deal.
达斯汀偷了我朋友的吉他 我们要拿回来
Dustin stole my friend's guitar and we need to get it back.
达斯汀是个混♥蛋♥
Dustin's an asshole.
他总会把半罐苏打水扔进垃圾桶
He throws half-full cans of soda in the trash
而且还不告诉我无线网密♥码♥
and he won't give me the Wi-Fi password.
你可以来拿吉他
You can get your guitar.
另外
Also...
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表