剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
And nobody cares about them enough to even notice.
你看珍 她女儿是如此讨厌她
Look at Jean. I mean, her daughter hates her so much,
不惜大老远搬去伦敦 就为了摆脱她
she moved all the way to London just to get away from her.
你这话真的太过分了
That's a terrible thing to say!
我惹志愿工和半死不活的老太太生气了吗
I've upset the volunteer and the half-dead lady.
事实上
Actually...
珍已经死透了 而我...
Jean's completely dead, and...
也一样
so am I.
什么
What?
我吃不下了
I couldn't.
知道吗
You know...
我们是不会发胖的
we don't gain weight.
给我吧
Give me that.
珍
You know, Jean...
别听阿曼达的
Don't listen to Amanda
她说的关于你女儿那些话都是胡说
when she says those things about your daughter.
你吃过她的胆囊就知道她有多尖酸刻薄了
You could taste in her gallbladder how bitter she was.
她没说错
She wasn't wrong.
是我逼走了我女儿
I did drive my daughter away.
-珍 你为什么要这么说 -因为这是事实
- Jean, why would you say that? - 'Cause it's true.
她小时候
When she was young,
很喜欢画画 她想成为艺术家
she loved to paint. She wanted to be an artist.
她非常聪明 我希望她以后当律师
She was so smart. I wanted her to be a lawyer.
所以她做了聪明的决定 成为艺术家
So she did the smart thing. She became an artist.
离我远远的
Very far away from me.
但你们现在和好了
But things are okay now.
她生下孩子后 会来看你
And when she has the baby, she's coming to visit.
是比以前关系好点
They're better.
但我再也追不回那些失去的岁月
But I'll never get those years back.
我能给你关于艾比的建议吗
A little advice about Abby?
什么建议
Yeah?
如果我是你
If I were you...
当她告诉你她是谁时 我会认真聆听
I'd listen to her, when she tells you who she is.
谢谢你 珍
Thanks, Jean.
知道吗 这个场景
You know, this?
刚发生的事
What's happening here?
应该拍成流动送餐的广♥告♥
This should be an ad for Meals on Wheels.
我收到你的短♥信♥了
I got your text.
你不等我就把罗恩关到地下室了
You got Ron down in the basement without me?
对 他提早来了 情况有点失控
Yeah. He showed up early. And it got a little crazy.
他跑到街上 然后...别生气
He ran down the street, and-- Don't be mad...
艾比制♥服♥了他
Abby took him down.
然后 我被洒水喷头绊倒了 摔到他身上
And then,I tripped on a sprinkler head and fell on top of him.
我这份功劳不该被低估
A contribution which should not be underestimated.
-那艾比... -她没事
- So Abby is-- - She's fine.
我跟她说得很清楚
And I made it very clear...
虽然她身手了得 足智多谋 勇敢无畏
that in spite of her being skilled, intelligent and fearless...
我们还是不需要她帮忙
her help is not welcome.
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
我和珍查出了
Jean and I solved the mystery
是谁一直在偷她钱 然后
of who's been stealing her money and...
别生气
Don't be mad.
我们杀了那个人
We killed that person.
你和珍一起杀人
You and Jean killed?
你那件事我也没生气啊
I didn't get mad about your thing.
早知道让你先说
Should have let you go first.
珍提出了关于艾比很有意思的一点
Jean made an interesting point about Abby.
也许她会成为她注定要成为的人
Maybe she's going to be who she's going to be, and...
我们不应该继续阻止她
we should stop fighting her about it.
嗯 艾比也说了类似的话
Yeah. Abby made a similar point about Abby.
也许我们该重新考虑一下
Maybe we need to rethink this.
重新考虑什么
Rethink what?
我能猜猜看吗 我猜一切 是不是很接近了
Can I guess? If I guess everything, am I close?
事实上 我们在重新考虑让你更多地参与
Actually, we're talking about including you more.
这么说我可以当塞尔维亚骑士了
So I get to be a Knight of Serbia?
等等
Hang on.
我们知道这是你想要的 你也很擅长
We know this is what you want, and that you're good at it.
但我们也知道那对你产生了负面影响
But we also know that it's taking a toll on you.
我好好的
I'm fine.
你不好
You're not fine.
我们知道你做噩梦
We know about the nightmares.
什么
What?
我其中一种超能力就是
One of my powers is that if
如果在你睡觉时摸你额头
I touch your forehead while you're sleeping,
我就能看见你做的梦
I can see your dreams.
该死的艾瑞克告诉你们了
Fucking Eric told you.
是的
Yes.
但他很担心你 我们也是
But he's worried about you, like we are.
我知道你不想谈这个话题
I know you don't wanna talk about it,
但杀死那个活死人
but killing that undead guy
是痛苦的经历
was a traumatic experience.
所以你才会做那种噩梦
That's why you're having those nightmares.
不 噩梦内容跟杀人无关
No, it's not a nightmare about killing someone.
我是梦到自己很无助
It's about feeling helpless.
在梦中 我试图救你们
In the dream, I am trying to save you guys,
但我没及时赶到
and I don't make it in time.
我半夜惊醒是因为这个
And that's what wakes me up at night.
我知道你们瞒着我是想保护我
I know you wanna protect me by keeping me in the dark,
但那只让我感到更害怕
but it just makes me more afraid.
对了 炸毁液压破碎站点那招成功了
By the way, the fracking explosion worked.
所有人都脱身了
Everyone's off the hook.
什么 真的吗 我们成功了
What? Really? We did it!
-艾瑞克不会被关进监狱了 -对
- Eric's not going to jail? - Yeah.
那意味着翠西也不会 谢天谢地
That means Trish isn't, either. Thank God.
就是啊 太棒了
I know. It's great.
你们知道为什么这招能成功吗 因为我们同心协力
And you know why it worked? Because we did it... together.
我爱你们
Love you, guys.
我知道
I know.
我想她刚告诉我们她是谁了
I think she just told us who she is.
-你确定你想这么做吗 -靠 当然
- You sure you want this? - Fuck, yeah!
同意成为塞尔维亚骑士是巨大的责任
Agreeing to be a Knight of Serbia is a big responsibility.
必须是深思熟虑后作出的决定
It has to be a calm and measured decision.
-靠 当然 -我们现在是团队了
- Fuck, yeah. - We're a team now.
必须跟彼此保持联♥系♥
We have to check in with each other.
不能自己跑掉 做出可能会危及大家的事
No going off and doing things that might endanger all of us.
我不会的 我保证
I won't. I promise.
还有 这意味着你必须更常打扫你房♥间
And, this means you have to clean your room more often.
你这就过分了
You're overreaching.
好吧 继续 你自己来吧
Okay. Go ahead. Do the honors.
申请人 乔·哈蒙德
继承人 艾比·哈蒙德
好了
All right.
关掉页面 发送出去
Close it up. And send it off.
不知道要多久才会收到回音
I wonder how long it'll take to hear back.
这是个古老的组织 宝贝
It's an ancient organization, honey.
谁知道他们要多久才...
Who knows how quickly they'll--
"已收到申请
"Application received.
领主大骑士很快会跟你们约时间
The Grand Knight Prior will contact you shortly
登门拜访"
for a home visit."
登门拜访 他们要来这里吗
A home visit? They're coming here?
我们衣橱里有个头颅
We have a head in the linen closet
地下室还有位被锁起来的客人
and a chained-up guest in our basement.
我得打扫冰箱 把里面的鲍勃冰棍清干净
I gotta scrub the freezer and clean out all the Bobsicles.
找个人去打扫我的房♥间 恶心死了
Someone needs to clean my room. It's disgusting.
开玩笑的 我自己搞定
I'm kidding, I'll do it.
听着 这很重要
Listen, this is important.
如果领主大骑士要来 我们得确保
If the Grand Knight Prior is coming here, we have to make sure
这栋房♥子里没有任何
there is nothing in this house...
会泄露我们秘密的东西
that gives us away.
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表