剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
But only if you do what you want to do.
是啊
Yeah.
说得对
Right.
不管我哥了
Screw my brother.
我要过自己的生活
I'm gonna live my own life.
我要去学烹饪
I'm going to go to culinary school
或者开船巡游世界 或者去当助产士
or sail around the world or become a doula...
还可以去鸟店工作
or work in a bird store.
你不必现在决定的
You don't have to decide right now.
你说得对 不过我觉得应该会选鸟店
You're right. But I think it's gonna be the bird store.
好 这选择不错
Cool. Awesome choice.
谢谢你 希拉 很高兴我遇见了你
Thanks, Sheila. I'm really glad I met you.
再见 乔埃尔
Goodbye, Joelle.
我需要我的十字弓
I need my crossbow.
-不行 -我花了六百块
- No. - It was $600.
-不行 -好吧
- No. - Okay.
我们做到了 我们安全了
We did it! We're safe!
汤米不会来了 我还拿到了免费的十字弓
No more Tommy and I got a free crossbow.
你只能在外面玩
Which you can only play with outside.
太棒啦
Awesome.
你激励了汤米 还给了翠西希望
The way you inspired Tommy... and gave Trish hope...
我不希望你克制自己
I don't want you to hold yourself back.
如果你想帮助别人 就尽情去做吧
If you wanna help people, go as big as you want.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我本来也打算这样做 但是你支持我就更好了
I was going to anyway, but I love having your support.
-是加里 -他从地下室发短♥信♥来了吗
- It's Gary. - He's texting from the basement?
他真是把Alexa和iPad用到极致了
He really mastered that Alexa and iPad.
这真是历史上最适合没有身体的时代
There's no better time in history to not have a body.
丽莎
Lisa?
我是想过来跟你说一声
I just wanted to come by and let you know
我已经都告诉我爸妈了
I told my parents everything.
他们肯定吓坏了吧
They must be freaking out.
我之前跟丹是夫妻 我什么都见过了
I mean, I was married to Dan. I've seen it all.
你父母肯定不适应这种疯狂的事吧
Your parents are not used to this kind of crazy shit.
是啊 不过谢谢你帮我们
Yep. Well, I appreciate what you did.
我真的很抱歉
And I'm really sorry.
艾比
Abby...
亲爱的 你知道我很在乎你
Honey, you know I adore you.
我也知道你在乎我儿子 但是你们那晚做的事...
And I know that you adore my son. But what you did that night...
他是我世界的中心
That boy is the center of my world,
如果他出了什么事
and if anything ever happened to him,
我不知道我该怎么办
I do not know what I would do.
我需要你向我保证
I need you to promise me...
永远不会做任何让我失去他的事
that you will never do anything that would take him away from me.
我保证
I promise.
我听到上面有动静 你们没事吧
I heard a commotion. Are you guys okay?
我们没事
We're fine.
有个人想杀我们
A man tried to kill us,
但现在已经去追逐他卖♥♥鸟的梦想了
but now he's following his dream to sell birds.
你刚才发短♥信♥说出事了
So, your text said there was a problem?
先说好消息 你昨天展示的那间房♥子
First, the good news. We're getting a couple of offers
已经拿到了一些报价
on the house you showed yesterday.
-太好了 -真是好消息
- Ah. That's great. - Fantastic.
-问题呢 -出了一点小事情
- And the problem? - There was an incident.
今天早些时候 我听到厨房♥有人
Earlier today, I heard someone in the kitchen.
我以为是乔 所以我叫了几声
I thought it was Joel, so I called out.
然后他就下楼了
And he came downstairs.
结果是你朋友 罗恩
It turns out it was your friend, Ron.
他闯进了房♥子 为了给你送蛋糕
He broke into the house to bring you that cake.
-罗恩看到你了吗 -他让我咬他
- Ron saw you? - He asked me to bite him.
-我去 -我说 "绝对不行"
- Oh, shit! - I said, "Absolutely not."
-很好 -然后他给我讲了个笑话
- Good. - Then he told me a joke.
我笑的时候 他把手指伸进了我的嘴里
And when I laughed, he stuck his finger in my mouth
然后跟压订书机一样一直砸我的脑袋
and punched down on my head like a stapler.
我的天哪 你咬了罗恩
Oh, my God! You bit Ron?
我没事 谢谢你们的关心
I'm fine! Thanks for asking.
我的天哪 罗恩
Jesus. Ron.
他这辈子一直断断续续进精神病院
He's been in and out of mental institutions his whole life,
现在他变成了活死人在街上乱走
and now he's roaming the streets undead.
大事不好了
It's not great.
不过 他算是个独行者 所以...
But, he's kind of a loner, so...
也许他不会告诉别人
maybe he'll keep to himself.
我是活死人
I'm undead!
请每个人喝拿铁
Lattes for everyone!
温馨提示 有人把里面弄得很乱
Heads up. Someone made a mess in there.
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表