剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
I am so sorry. I should have come to you first.
但我们仍然在同一条战线
But we're still a team.
好吧
Okay.
那我们要怎么救翠西
So, how do we save Trish?
你最棒了
You're the best.
你觉得我们的鲨鱼计划还管用吗
You think our shark plan could still work?
我不知道 亲爱的 鲍勃现在是一团软黏怪
I don't know, honey. Bob's just a gooey mess now.
而且这样没人会找得到尸体
And no one would ever find him.
是啊 就像是把一盆燕麦倒进海里
Yeah, it'd be like pouring a tub of oatmeal into the ocean.
我搞砸了
I fucked up.
真的搞砸了
I really fucked up.
哪里出岔子了
What's wrong?
到处都是岔子
Everything.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
发生了什么事
What happened?
联调局认为是艾瑞克炸毁了液压破碎站点
The FBI thinks Eric blew up the fracking site,
他要坐牢了 这都怪我
and he's gonna go to jail, and it's my fault,
我不知道怎么办 真的不知道怎么办
and I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do.
没关系 我们会想出来解决办法的
It's okay. We'll figure something out.
当然 联调局只是高级点的警♥察♥
Absolutely. The FBI are just fancy cops
而我们一直在糊弄警♥察♥
and we trick cops all the time.
我该怎么办 他们只有艾瑞克一个嫌疑人
What am I gonna do? Eric's their only suspect.
那样的话
Well, then...
我们就要摆出来另一个嫌疑人
We've got to come up with another suspect.
怎么摆 没有人会包庇我们
How? No one's gonna lie for us
撒谎说是他们炸了液压破碎站点
and say they blew up a fracking site.
要是他们已经被炸碎了 就有可能
They might... if they've already been blown up.
-鲍勃 -鲍勃
- Bob. - Bob.
鲍勃
Bob?
这跟我们用的C4炸♥药♥一样吗
Is this the same C4 we used?
嗯 炸完的化学足印一样
Yep. It'll have the same chemical footprint.
我妈把它扔掉之后 我从垃圾里刨出来的
I dug it out of the trash after my mom threw it away.
你真的要跟她谈谈
You really need to talk to her
危险废弃物需要妥善处置
about proper disposal of hazardous waste.
她尽力了 她太忙了
She tries. She just gets so busy.
你们找到其他液压破碎站点了吗
Did you find another fracking site?
帕姆代尔有一个 我不想再出现在那了
There's one in Palmdale, I'd like to not be there anymore.
但现在这并不重要
Not that that's what this is about.
很好 我们午夜过后出发 引爆鲍勃
Perfect. We'll head there after midnight and detonate Bob.
这都怪我 我觉得应该由我去
This is my fault. I feel like I should do it.
不 小姑娘 你第一次炸东西的禁足还没结束
Uh-uh, young lady. You're still grounded from your first bombing.
等你们到了液压破碎站点
Now, when you get to the fracking site,
要把这东西都塞进防水布里面
you wanna tuck the whole thing under the tarp,
确保C4炸♥药♥的残留物
just to make sure the C4 residue
跟鲍勃的遗传物质混在一起
gets mixed with Bob's genetic material.
然后他们就会把两起爆♥炸♥都怪到鲍勃头上
Then they'll blame Bob for both explosions
你就能脱身了
and you'll be off the hook.
我爱你 它 爱它 爱这个主意 超爱
I love you. It. Love it. This idea. Love it.
都是她的功劳
It was all her.
对了 他们也会释放翠西
Well, and also, they'll have to release Trish
因为鲍勃是自杀的
because Bob killed himself.
这样对大家都好 除了鲍勃
Everybody wins. Except Bob.
他一直输
Who just keeps losing.
我知道话说出来显得讽刺 但这主意超级棒
I know this is going to sound sarcastic, but this is a great plan
这次我超级佩服你们
and I'm really impressed with you guys.
别听她说 亲爱的 这主意确实很好
Don't listen to her, honey. It is a great plan.
好 万事俱备
Okay. We're all set.
确认一下你们清楚怎么用炸♥药♥了吗
Now, are you guys clear on how to use this?
我们把尸体安插过去 离开15米远
We plant the body, and don't press this button
再按这个按钮
until we're 50 feet away.
-45米 -对 离开45米远
- Fifty yards. - Right. Fifty yards away.
-是150米远 -我的老天
- It's 500 feet. - Oh, boy.
明白了 瞧瞧我们 哈蒙德小分队出动
We got it. Look at us. Team Hammond!
安妮说得对 我什么事都能做
Anne was right. There's nothing I can't do.
你刚从"小分队"很快就变成了你自己 亲爱的
You went from "we" to "I" pretty fast there, honey.
对不起汪
Rorry.
你希望你脖子变得乌龟那样短
Would you rather have a neck like a turtle
还是长颈鹿那样长
or a neck like a giraffe?
我不想玩这个了
I don't feel like playing.
你是不是心情不好
Are you in a bad mood
因为波波维奇先生都把袋子扣你头上直到你哭
because Mr. Poplovic put a bag over your head until you cried?
是
Yes.
换谁都会哭的 杨科
Anyone would have cried, Janko.
谢了 拉杜尔
Thank you, Radul.
我选长颈鹿脖子
Giraffe neck.
换我也是
Me too.
干什么
'Sup?
我们有话要跟克里斯塔·考德威尔说
We need to speak with Christa Caldwell.
-她不在这 -你是她儿子吗
- She's not here. - Are you her son?
是
Yes.
她爱你吗
Does she love you?
嗯
Yes.
你带袋子了吗
Do you have the bag?
带了
Yes.
这是瞎搞什么
This is bullshit.
算你走运
You are lucky.
塑料袋比这惨十倍
The plastic bag is, like, ten times worse.
你手♥机♥密♥码♥是什么
What is your passcode?
去你妈
Fuck you.
好了
Okay!
Six, nine, six, nine.
好嘞
Nice.
好戏开始
Here we go.
"妈"
Mom.
你好 克里斯塔·考德威尔
Hello. Christa Caldwell?
你儿子在我们手上
We have your son.
现在该你说话了
You're supposed to talk now.
我怎么会知道
How would I know that?
我头上还套着袋子呢 混♥蛋♥
I have a bag over my head, fucko.
你要是还想见到你儿子
If you want to see your son again,
就帮我们找到罗伊·伊斯曼·柯达
we need to find Roy Eastman Kodak.
他长得挺帅 去过你们那栋房♥子
He's a handsome man. He left your house.
衬衫上有血
He had blood on his shirt.
真的吗
Really?
谢谢
Oh... Thank you.
我们要找的那个人的真名是
The real name of the man we are looking for is...
乔·哈蒙德
Joel Hammond.
乔·哈蒙德
Joel Hammond.
得到的得还是品德的德
With two "M"s or one?
你好
Hello.
还是我
It's me again.
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表